Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.06.2019 03:24
n since 2011. Inbee Park and Stacy Lewis were one and two again in the rankings. Na Yeon Choi inched up to third, while Suzann P Antworten

Philadelphia, PA (Sports Network) - LPGA Hall of Famer Karrie Webb collected her 39th LPGA Tour title on Sunday and that helped her move to eighth in this weeks womens world rankings. Webb improved four places thanks to her first tour win since 2011. Inbee Park and Stacy Lewis were one and two again in the rankings. Na Yeon Choi inched up to third, while Suzann Pettersen dipped a notch to fourth and she was followed by Yani Tseng and So Yeon Ryu, who were fifth and sixth again. Shanshan Feng moved up one to seventh and was followed by Webb. Jiyai Shin slid a pair to ninth. Ai Miyazato, Cristie Kerr and Paula Creamer all dipped one place and are 10th through 12th. Mika Miyazato remained No. 13 and was followed again by I.K. Kim, Ariya Jutanugarn, Catriona Matthew, Azahara Munoz and Lizette Salas. Amy Yang jumped two to 18th and was trailed by Angela Stanford and Mi-Jeong Jeon, who was down a pair to 20th. Tony Conigliaro Jersey Large . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Roger Clemens Jersey Large . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.customredsoxjersey.com/custom-johnny-pesky-jersey-large-159j.html .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Jimmie Foxx Jersey Large . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Custom Johnny Pesky Jersey . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. AINESVILLE, Fla. - Two second-half goals gave the University of Florida soccer team a 2-0 win over Tennessee in Southeastern Conference home action Sunday at the James G. Pressly Stadium.After a scoreless opening half, Savannah Jordan put the Gators on the scoreboard in the 69th minute. The play started when Samantha Chung stepped up to a Tennessee clearance and one-touched it ahead to Jordan just above the box. Jordan and her defender fought for possession as Jordan moved toward goal and her seven-yard right-footed shot scored just inside the near post.The Gators got an insurance goal in the 89th minute when freshman Sammie Betters scored her first collegiate goal. From just above the endline, sophomore Sarah Troccoli sent the ball to Betters who was wide of the top of the 18-yard box. Betters took a touch and then hit a 23-yard shot which curled in at the far post upper corner.Worth Noting: The goal was Jordans eighth of the season. She leads UF in goals and points (23). Betters is the fifth Gator (and second freshman) to score her first collegiate goal this season, joining teammates Melanie Monteagudo, Gabby Seiler, Chung and Kit Loferski. Tennessee entered Sundays match with a three-match win streak - all by shutouts. Jordans goal ended the Vols shutout streak at 354.54 minutes. Both teams entered the match 4-0 in 2016 Sunday matches. This was UFs second shutout of the season and first since the 3-0 win over Florida Atlantic on Aug. 21.2016 Records: Florida: 7-3, 2-2 SEC UT: 6-5, 2-2 SEC Gator Sound Bites: On getting a win after Thursdays loss: Im just really glad we had a game. When you come off a loss like we had on Thursday, its great to get back out on the field. All we were looking for was a response from the teeam, and I think we got that.ddddddddddddIt was a pretty dominating performance in terms of us being able to keep it and our shots on goal. At the same time, I think Tennessee did a great job keeping us off the board in the first half. I think our team wanted to make a statement, especially because we thought that result on Thursday wasnt who were thought we were. So I think they came out with a little chip on their shoulder to show who we were. - Florida Head CoachBecky Burleigh On Sammie Betters scoring her first collegiate goal: Its funny because at that point in the match we were just trying to keep possession, but obviously she saw something she thought she could exploit. She did and it went right in.Florida Head Coach Becky BurleighOn tonights match... Its great to get a shutout, weve been working towards that all season. Im really proud of how our team collectively played defense together. I also think we had a really good response after Thursday night. We recollected ourselves, and we know were better than a 3-0 loss. So we came out today and played with that passion. We played for each other, and I think it benefited us in the best way.Were going to have another tough one on the road again next week. I think this is a good start to get us back on the right foot and to push forward to the rest of the SEC. - senior forward Savannah Jordan On her first collegiate goal: I looked up and saw the back post was open, so I figured Why not go for it?. It went pretty well, I guess. It was exciting for sure and its great to contribute for the team in any way. - freshman midfielder Sammie Betters ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz