Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.06.2019 10:14
, hosted Timothy Morley and his son Patrick last Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Morley, according to a release issued by Smiths repr Antworten

NEW YORK -- Geno Smith honored a first responder on the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks as his special guest for the New York Jets season opener.The backup quarterback, as part of his 7 Sunday Heroes program, hosted Timothy Morley and his son Patrick last Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Morley, according to a release issued by Smiths representatives at Roc Nation Sports, was in lower Manhattan for an NYPD training seminar on Sept. 11, 2001, when the first of the twin towers was hit by a plane.Morley rushed to join an emergency unit, but was buried under a fire truck when the North Tower collapsed. Morley spent two months in the hospital recovering from his injuries, but later returned to the World Trade Center site and served 12 more years with the NYPD. He retired in 2013 due to health issues.With a pregame ceremony honoring the victims and first responders on the 15th anniversary of the attacks serving as an emotional backdrop, Morley was also treated to a special game-day experience with Smith.Things like this dont happen to me that often, Morley said in the statement. I was really surprised to find out that I was chosen to be a part of Genos 7 Sunday Heroes program. I was just doing my job 15 years ago. Talking with Geno and taking time to reflect on that day has reminded me to count my blessings and to focus on being positive. My family and I enjoyed the game and meeting Geno. It made our day, and its a memory we will have for the rest of our lives.Smith started the program last season in conjunction with Roc Nation Sports and the Jets community relations department. For each home game, an inspirational person from Tuesdays Children and other organizations is chosen to receive two tickets, club passes, an autographed jersey and a postgame meet-and-greet with Smith.I am very fortunate to be able to continue the success of last years 7 Sunday Heroes program by giving back to another seven inspirational individuals throughout this season, Smith said. Meeting the seven children heroes we hosted last year had a lasting impact on me, and I cant wait to get to know this years group of heroes.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Shoes China . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Cheap Sneakers From China . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. http://www.shoesonfire.ru/ .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Authentic Shoes For Cheap . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. No. 5 Louisville | No. 7 Virginia | Full ListNo. 6: NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELSLast Season: 33-7, 14-4 ACCThe Tar Heels lost Brice Johnson and Marcus Paige, but return three starters -- Joel Berry II, Justin Jackson and Kennedy Meeks -- from last years team that was within a basket of winning the national title. Roy Williams also brings back key reserves Isaiah Hicks, Theo Pinson (currently injured) and Nate Britt, so UNC should have a chance to compete for another Final Four berth.?-- Jeff GoodmanBest Case:?Elite Eight. If you can reach an Elite Eight, you can also be termed a Final Four team. North Carolina has suffered in recruiting over the past four years due to the academic scandal that has been hanging over the athletic department. Instead of NBA Lottery talent, the Tar Heels relied upon some excellent players that were very experienced. North Carolina was the besst team last season because it was older, tougher and experienced winning.dddddddddddd But, with Marcus Paige and Brice Johnson gone, some go-to players are gone, too. Still, there is quality talent coming back, and the Carolina system will produce another winner. Joel Berry and Justin Jackson need to become those go-to scorers, and Isaiah Hicks needs to stay out of foul difficulty and play more minutes.Worst Case:?First-weekend casualty. North Carolina will be very good, but still vulnerable to a bad shooting night or an injury to a key player. This is not a title favorite, but it is a contending team. Still, after losing key personnel from a Final Four run, it is not horribly unusual for a ho-hum 25-win season.No. 7 Virginia | Full List ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz