Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.06.2019 10:12
that every day is a joy now he has found form again with Toro Rosso.Kvyat, demoted from Red Bull to Toro Rosso ahead of the Span Antworten

Daniil Kvyat insists he is over his mid-season struggles and that every day is a joy now he has found form again with Toro Rosso.Kvyat, demoted from Red Bull to Toro Rosso ahead of the Spanish Grand Prix in May, cut a sorry figure before the summer break after a particularly difficult weekend at Hockenheim. The Russian driver has seemed rejuvenated since the four-week break, however, and returned to the points with a good drive to ninth in Singapore.?His earlier struggles -- coupled with Red Bull junior Pierre Gaslys impressive form in GP2 -- had led to speculation Kvyat could be axed for 2017 but he now has a more positive outlook about his future.I am definitely a lot more comfortable than a couple of months ago, Kvyat said about 2017. Now, compared to the situation a few months ago I had doubts but everything is clear to me. I want to do this [race in F1] as long as I can.Kvyat previously admitted falling out of love with Formula One after his demotion, but now insists he has found his passion once again.I have to create my own comfort. It feels quite good. It is now every weekend is, lets say, an enjoyable thing whereas before coming to the race we know it wont be an easy one for us but I enjoy my work regardless of the position we are fighting for. I will try until the end.You have to accept your situation, find the things you enjoy in your work and I found them and I enjoy my work now. Every day is a joy.When asked when there will be an announcement either way about his future, he said: When the time comes, it will come. Soon. Very soon. Before it happens I dont want to talk about it. We will see how things go [...] my career is in Red Bulls hands and we sort things out at this stage between me and Red Bull.For the driver who won a few races it is much easier... I had two podiums, which makes it easier, but it is not a win. Having myself and Red Bull is comfortable. There is no need for regular discussions, we will just sit down once and then we will decide. We know each other well enough to sit down once and express our opinions and listen to our decisions. Custom Mets T-shirts . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Cheap Mets Jerseys .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. http://www.custommetsjersey.com/custom-mookie-wilson-jersey-large-73g.html . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Authentic Custom Mets Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Custom Mookie Wilson Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. ASUNCION, Paraguay -- South American governing body CONMEBOL has appointed legal director Monserrat Jimenez as interim director general, increasing the influence of female officials as soccer recovers from corruption scandals.She joins recently hired FIFA secretary general Fatma Samoura as the most senior female administrators in the sport.Jimenez, a lawyer from Paraguay, takes on extra duty to help steer CONMEBOL through turmoil and restructuring.CONMEBOLs past three presidents were indicted by the U.S. Justice Department last year in an ongoing investigationn into wide-ranging corruption linked to broadcasting and tournament hosting rights worth more than $200 million spanning three decades.ddddddddddddFIFA withheld millions of dollars of funding from the Paraguay-based confederation and its 10 members amid the financial scandal.Jimenez steps up to replace Gorka Villar, a Spanish lawyer who left CONMEBOL as director general last month, after previously succeeding him as legal director. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz