Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.06.2019 02:53
h a 3, Thurman dunked and Omaha led by 12. The Bobcats closed to 95-91 on Halls 3 with 20 seconds left but got no closer.Zach Ja Antworten

OMAHA, Neb. -- Marcus Tyus scored a career-high 37 points and made 6 of 8 3-pointers, TreShawn Thurman added 25 with four blocks, and Omaha rallied to beat Montana State 97-91 on Saturday for the Bobcats fourth straight loss.Montana State led by eight early in the second half, but Omaha rallied to a 61-59 lead on a 3 by JT Gibson. Tyler Halls 3 pulled the Bobcats to 73-71, but Tyus responded with a 3, Thurman dunked and Omaha led by 12. The Bobcats closed to 95-91 on Halls 3 with 20 seconds left but got no closer.Zach Jackson scored 12 points, Mitch Hahn added 10, and the Mavericks (5-5) made 11 of 25 3-pointers (44 percent) and outscored Montana State 15-2 on fast breaks.Zach Green scored 25 points with 4 of 9 3-pointers, Harald Frey added 17 and Hall had 15 for Montana State (5-6), which made 16 of 41 from behind the arc (39 percent). Jordan 1 Authentic . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Jordan 1 Black Toe For Sale . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. http://www.saleairjordan1.com/jordan-1-retro-high-og.html . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Air Jordan 1 Retro Cheap . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Air Jordan 1 Retro For Sale . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- It only took until the close of the Cleveland Cavaliers first week of training camp before LeBron James stuck his neck out into the stalled J.R. Smith negotiations and publicly stumped for the holdout guard.I hate coming into another season -- two years in a row -- with one of my big guns not here, James said, alluding to Tristan Thompson, who missed most of training camp last fall with a similar holdout situation. So, for a leader of a team and for me personally, I just hate to deal with this s--- again.Its just too big of a piece to our team to have to deal with in another training camp. Like I said, hopefully things get resolved fast, because you know how big and important he is to our team.James comments came unprompted. In fact, a team public relations staffer told James he was free from media obligations for the day but James chose to meet with reporters anyway.Smith did not pick up his $5.3 million player option for the 2016-17 season in July, becoming an unrestricted free agent after averaging 12.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 steals and hitting 204 3-pointers in 77 starts for Cleveland.Like Thompson and James, Smith is represented by Rich Paul of Klutch Sports.Multiple sources told ESPN that the Cavs have offered a three-year escalating contract to Smith with a partial guarantee in the fourth year, bringing the total guaranteed money north of $42 million -- the same amount Jamal Crawford got when he re-signed with the LA Clippers this offseason, except his deal only included $30.5 million guaranteed.A source familiar with the negotiations told ESPN on Friday about the Cavs offer: I dont see it changing anytime soon.Negotiations are always two-sides, James said, but J.R. did his part. J.R. did his part. He showed up every day. Worked his ass off every day. Became a two-way player, a model citizen in Cleveland and hes a fan favorite, obviously we all know that. All of the sudden now hes a season-ticket holder at the Indians games.The Cavs will start Iman Shumpert in Smiths absence, according to coach Tyronn Lue. Shumpert told reporters Friday he came into camp at 212 pounds, the lowest playing weight of his six-year career, and spent the offseason honing his offense.Smith represents the fourth Cavs player in the past 10 years -- Anderson Varejao, Sasha Pavlovic and Thompson are the others -- to have contract negotiatioons bleed into training camp.ddddddddddddOutside of the Cavs, Smiths options are limited. The only teams with significant cap space remaining -- the 76ers, Nuggets, Nets, Suns and Jazz -- are either in rebuilding mode or already stocked at his position.Lue wouldnt entertain the thought of negotiations falling apart and Smith going elsewhere, but -- when pressed -- said the team could withstand his departure if it came to that.Were saying that he is going to come back, Lue said. If he doesnt come back, we understand its a business and we just have to move forward. No excuses. Next man up. Next man has to be ready. We have some great pieces around who can also step in and play a role for us on this team.James echoed that sentiment.Were missing a piece, but we still have enough talent, James sad. We cant become full until hes here, but that doesnt deter anybody or any of the guys thats coming in to show up every day. Were still working our tails off and everybody who is filling in has been working extremely hard through this camp so far and were going to continue to do that.Lue also said Smith is not significantly hurting his chance to contribute this season by missing training camp.When youve been in a system for two years, you dont fall behind, Lue said. The biggest thing is probably being in shape. He knows our offense, he knows our defense. Were not changing anything. I dont think from that standpoint hell be behind at all.While the prevailing sentiment is that the sides will come together eventually, James warned that one can never consider anything a done deal before its actually done.Well, I always use this reference: Its like youre buying a house, James said. You can go find a house, you do all the negotiations and all that, but you never got the house until its closed and you got the keys. Last minute, someone can step in. Escrow could fall through or something. Then it aint your house no more.So, J.R. is a free agent. Hes not ours. Hes still my brother right now. And I feel like when I play 2K17, hes still on the Cavs, so hes on my roster there, but it wouldnt be good if he was not here. It wouldnt be good for any side.We just miss him. We miss having him around. Hes a big piece of our team and they just need to get it done. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz