Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.06.2019 08:37
l. Fourr of the top five teams in Football Outsiders weighted DVOA ratings right now are NFC teams (New England is the other).dd Antworten

The Toronto Maple Leafs have tortured their fans many times over the years -- but never quite this way. In what had to be a Maple Leafs first, the star-crossed squad dashed the hopes of an astronaut just as he returned to Earth. Chris Hadfield told The Canadian Press in an interview that when he landed back on the planet Monday he asked his wife two questions. The first was how she was. The second was what happened in the Leafs game. What happened was a spectacular, perhaps-once-in-a-lifetime, collapse in Game 7 of their series against the Boston Bruins, where they dropped a three-goal lead in the final period to lose in overtime. Hadfield said he was wearing a Leafs T-shirt under his space suit when he returned to Earth, after five months on the International Space Station. "I decided that was the best I could do to show my support for the team," he said Friday from Houston, where he is undergoing tests and debriefings. Hadfield and two other astronauts, a Russian and an American, were barrelling through the fiery atmosphere in a Soyuz space capsule while the Leafs were playing their do-or-die game. "When I landed and the Russian search-and-rescue technicians pulled me out, they carried me over, set me down in a chair and then NASA officials hooked me by satellite phone with my wife Helene," Hadfield said. "As soon as we checked with each other that we were alive and doing OK, the next question I asked was: How did the Leafs do?" That when Hadfields wife said she was sorry to have to tell him that Toronto went all the way to the end, but unfortunately didnt win. "It turns out," Hadfield quipped, "(that) both of us went down in flames on the same day." Ever the diehard Leafs fan, Hadfield added that hes proud of the way his team played this year and hes looking forward to next season. "I am so proud of how the Leafs did this year," he said. "They played really good hockey, entertaining hockey, motivated and creative hockey." The 53-year-old said he had managed to watch previous games in space. He had even seen the Leafs win Game 6 the day before he undocked from the station. Hadfield was the first Canadian to command the giant orbiting space laboratory while he was on board. Cheap Kyrie 2 For Sale . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Kyrie 3 Shoes White . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. http://www.kyrieirvingshoescheap.com/for-sale-kyrie-s1-hybrid.html . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Kyrie Irving Shoes Clearance . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Kyrie 4 Confetti For Sale . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. We all know that Dallas and New England are currently the favorites to meet in Super Bowl LI. But being a Super Bowl favorite isnt just about winning games. Its also about being ahead of your competition.New England is the Super Bowl favorite right now, even though the Patriots have the same record as Oakland and are one game behind Dallas. Thats because both Oakland and Dallas face more competition than the Patriots do.For Oakland, the competition is for a division title. The Raiders have only a one-game lead on the Chiefs, and they have to play in Kansas City in two weeks. So while the Raiders may be tied for the best record in the AFC, they also have only a 59 percent chance of winning their own division. Making it to the Super Bowl will be a lot tougher as a wild card. Oakland, Kansas City and Denver all have much worse Super Bowl odds than New England does because only one of them can win the AFC West.For Dallas, the competition is for the conference championship. Despite the quality of the rest of the NFC East, the Cowboys are pretty safe with a two-game lead on the Giants. They get the NFCs top seed in 82.5 percent of our simulations this week. But even with home-field advantage, the Cowboys will face a lot of tough opponents on their way to the Super Bowl. Fourr of the top five teams in Football Outsiders weighted DVOA ratings right now are NFC teams (New England is the other).dddddddddddd The Cowboys chances of making the Super Bowl are lower because Seattle and Atlanta also have a strong chance of making it.Thats why the Patriots win the Super Bowl in 25.4 percent of our simulations right now, and Dallas in only 21.3 percent of simulations. Seattle wins 11.7 percent of the time, Atlanta 9.9 percent, Oakland 8.9 percent and Kansas City 6.2 percent.Youll find our playoff odds for all 32 teams below. For a full explanation of how we calculate each teams playoff odds, see the bottom of the article.AFC PLAYOFF PREDICTIONSFAVORITES1. New England Patriots (9-2)Odds of making playoffs: 98.9 percentThe Patriots still look like the class of the AFC, but their pass defense may prove to be a problem come playoff time. New England ranks fourth in defensive DVOA against the run, but 28th against the pass. The biggest issues are the pass rush -- the Pats are dead last in adjusted sack rate -- and coverage of shorter passes. They rank 29th in DVOA against tight ends and 25th against running backs as receivers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz