Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 133 mal aufgerufen
 News
hongwei28 Offline

04.06.2019 05:40
www.ravensjerseyproshop.com Antworten

Dumervil has a strong opinion on the recent trade"WhitePodcast Film Review 2019 NFL Draft Fanposts Fanshots Ravens StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Ravens ReportYahoo Ravens Depth ChartYahoo Ravens TransactionsYahoo Ravens PhotosAbout Odds Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旻ormer Ravens LB Elvis Dumervil believes the Joe Flacco trade was a desperate move by John ElwayNew Justin Tucker Womens Jersey ,57commentsDumervil has a strong opinion on the recent tradeESTShareTweetShareShareFormer Ravens LB Elvis Dumervil believes the Joe Flacco trade was a desperate move by John ElwayKyle Terada-USA TODAY SportsFormer Ravens and Broncos LB Elvis Dumervil recently commented on the trade between his two former clubs.“It’s a big gamble—definitely desperate, no doubt,” Dumervil said. “It all depends on that running game and who is coaching them on the offensive side of the ball.”I’m completely in agreement with Dumervil for this part. As many of you know, I live right here in Colorado. I’ve experienced the years of everybody in this wonderful state praising Elway until their face turns blue. But I’m tired of hearing about the general manager who never prepared for a life without a Hall of Fame quarterback.After Manning retired, Elway attempted to sign Osweiler to a $13 million AAV contract in 2016. If not for the Texans inking Osweiler to a four-year/$72 million deal, we’d still be laughing about this. He acquired Paxton Lynch who has completely fizzled out of the league. Then, he signs Case Keenum to a two-year/$36 million deal. Yes, I know he signed Keenum as a stop-gap with upside but many critics knew Keenum wasn’t the reason for the Minnesota Vikings’ success. One year later, Elway trades for Flacco.So yes, the move is blatantly desperate and it’s not shade on Joe, it’s on Elway.Dumervil spent six seasons in Mile High before a bizarre fax machine mistake forced Denver to cut the pass rusher in 2013. After the mishap, Dumervil joined the Ravens on a five-year/$35 million deal (if he hit all incentives).Years later, after retiring in 2018 Youth Justin Tucker Jersey , the linebacker is sharing his opinions with TMZ Sports.“I think Joe Flacco needs an offensive guru,” Dumervil said. “I don’t think he really had that in Baltimore, to his credit. But I do feel that, if he doesn’t have a coach who can coach him—the Sean Payton’s, the Josh McDaniel’s, these kind of guys, he’s going to fail miserably in Denver.”I think a lot of what Dumervil said is true, though a bit more harsh than I’d state. Fans of Flacco and his time with the Ravens heralded the addition of Gary Kubiak; he brought the offense to new heights. The team leaned on the running game and Kubiak schemed to Flacco’s strong suits. The running game was heavily utilized (Justin Forsett had 1266 yds. and eight rushing touchdowns) and Flacco finished with 3986 passing yards, 27 passing touchdowns and only 12 interceptions. At the time, those were all career highs or tied for career highs for the quarterback.I believe Dumervil wasn’t trying to call out Flacco’s game. He was pointing towards Elway’s lack of plan after winning a championship with a top quarterback in NFL history. Now, he doesn’t have the advantages from years past and it’s showing. PITTSBURGH (4-2-1) at BALTIMORE (4-4)Sunday, 1 p.m. EST, CBSOPENING LINE — Ravens by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — Steelers 4-3 Justin Tucker Men Jersey , Baltimore 4-4SERIES RECORD — Steelers lead 27-22LAST MEETING — Ravens beat Steelers 26-14, Sept. 30, 2018LAST WEEK — Steelers beat Browns 33-18, Ravens lost to Panthers 36-21AP PRO32 RANKING — Steelers No. 7, Ravens No. 16STEELERS OFFENSE — OVERALL (4), RUSH (22), PASS (2).STEELERS DEFENSE — OVERALL (15), RUSH (6), PASS (24).RAVENS OFFENSE — OVERALL (14), RUSH (24), PASS (8).RAVENS DEFENSE — OVERALL (1), RUSH (15), PASS (3).STREAKS Color Rush Justin Tucker Jersey , STATS AND NOTES — Ravens seek first sweep in series since 2015. ... Thirteen games in rivalry decided by three points or fewer since 2008. ... Ravens K Justin 34 for 36 in FGs vs Pittsburgh. ... Baltimore QB Joe Flacco 11-12 as starter vs. Steelers including playoffs, with 28 TD passes and 16 INTs. ... Ravens 6-3 at home vs. Steelers under John Harbaugh, who started in 2008. ... Pittsburgh QB Ben Roethlisberger 12-9 vs Baltimore with 35 TDs and 23 INTs. ... Steelers WR Antonio Brown has 94 catches for 1,149 yards vs Ravens, but only four TDs. ... Steelers coach Mike Tomlin 12-12 in regular season vs Baltimore. ... Ravens have minus-4 turnover differential, Steelers minus-3. ... Pittsburgh seeks fourth straight victory. Last loss was to Baltimore. ... Steelers RB James Conner has 599 yards rushing with nine TDs, including 146 yards, 2 TDs last week vs Cleveland. ... Brown and Juju Smith-Shuster tied for team lead with 46 receptions. ... Ravens NFL-best 30-12 in November under Harbaugh, 18-3 at home ... Baltimore WR John Brown averaging 18.8 yards per catch. ... Ravens allowing NFL-low 17.1 points and 293.8 yards per game. ... Baltimore scored at least 21 in 16 of last 17 games. ... Ravens 61-22 at home under Harbaugh, 16-6 in last 22 vs AFC North. ... Baltimore LB Terrell Suggs ranks first on team career list with 131 sacks and 37 forced fumbles, second with 927 tackles. ... Tucker ranks first in NFL history with 90 percent FG success rate. Has made 225 of 226 XPs. ... Fantasy Tip: Roethlisberger has 8 TD throws and 1,539 yards passing in last five games vs Ravens.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz