Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 News
hongwei28 Offline

04.06.2019 05:26
www.thefalconsclub.com Antworten

This past week Stitched Matt Schaub Jersey , our Atlanta Falcons decimated the Arizona Cardinals 40-14 in the final home game of the 2018 season. Unfortunately, we did lose last week’s Brother of the Week selection, RB Ito Smith, to injured reserve, and we wish him a speedy recovery. Just a reminder, this segment highlights a Falcons player who did a lot for the Brotherhood Youth Matt Schaub Jersey , but won’t necessarily get the headlines. Falcons players such as QB Matt Ryan and/or WR Julio Jones won’t be selected in this segment, as everyone is aware of their efforts. For Week 15, I think DE Bruce Irvin is deserving of some praise. On Sunday, Irvin had 1.5 of the Falcons’ combined seven total sacks against the Cardinals. He also led the team with three quarterback hits. Irvin joined the Falcons after the Oakland Raiders released him earlier this season, and he is currently 陆 sack away from equaling his production with the Raiders before his release.In 2018, the Falcons are paying Irving a prorated one-year deal of $3.2 million. Considering he is from Atlanta and is very familiar with Dan Quinn Stitched Derrick Shelby Jersey , it makes you wonder if he will return as a Falcon in 2019. Even at age 31, he has shown enough in my opinion to be considered for a re-signing this offseason, but we’ll see what happens. Since this is an opinionated segment, tell me, who would you choose for “Brother of the Week” in Week 15? As always, if you’d like to get in touch with me Youth Derrick Shelby Jersey , you can find me on Twitter @EvanBirchfield. I hope you all have a merry Christmas, and a happy holiday season. Thanks for reading, and GO FALCONS! The reserve linebacker and special teamer will return."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旻alcons sign LB Bruce Carter to extensionNew,29commentsThe reserve linebacker and special teamer will return. ESTShareTweetShareShareFalcons sign LB Bruce Carter to extensionThe Atlanta Falcons have officially signed linebacker Bruce Carter to a one-year extension, the team announced Monday. The 8-year veteran linebacker joined the Falcons during the 2018 season, when free safety Ricardo Allen was placed on injured reserve and linebacker Richard Jarvis was waived. Prior to joining the Falcons Stitched Wes Schweitzer Jersey , Carter spent time with the Dallas Cowboys, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and New York Jets. He was originally a second round selection by the Cowboys in the 2011 NFL Draft. Carter finished 2018 with 21 combined tackles, and 5 assisted tackles for the Falcons.The extension is only for a year, and should likely to viewed as a quality depth move. Bruce Carter’s best game as a Falcon was against the Washington Redskins, where he had 7 total tackles. He’ll be counted upon to provide depth at linebacker and some special teams value Youth Wes Schweitzer Jersey , and we’ll now have to see if the Falcons add Kemal Ishmael back or if they draft a new linebacker to round out the corps. What are your thoughts on the Falcons extending Bruce Carter? Let us know in the comments below, as well on Twitter and Instagram.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz