Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 News
hongwei28 Offline

04.06.2019 04:59
www.thecardinalsclub.com Antworten

Twitter reacts to the Arizona Cardinals 27-3 preseason win over the Dallas Cowboys on SNF The Arizona Cardinals saw How did Twitter react to the game?It started off with a moment of silence for the great Arizona Senator John McCain:RIP Youth Gabe Holmes Jersey , Senator and notable Arizona Cardinals fan.To begin, David Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald were held out of playing, in addition to Josh Rosen, which was a surprise to some.Fellow starters DT Corey Peters, DT Robert Nkemdiche and DT Olsen Pierre had already been ruled out due to injury ahead of the game.The game re-debuted a much maligned...(or praised?) feature on 3rd down called “the green zone” that showed the entire distance to gain on 3rd down rather than not just a yellow line.It was met with a mixed response.It was met with a mixed response on social media:What are your thoughts on the new NBC graphic?Anyway, on to football:The game began with the Cardinals forcing a 3 and out of the Cowboys before taking over.With another J.J. Nelson drop on 2nd down:The Cardinals ended up forcing their 9TH turnover of the preseason on the ensuing punt, and took over on offense.That’s where the struggles began...Sam Bradford was under duress early and often, taking big hits fromboth D.J. Humphries and Andre Smith blowing the pass blocks.And then of course...To the chagrin of many Cardinals fans, Rosen was not bound to play after his injury (and considering the first team offensive line woes, perhaps it was for the best).Rosen ended up not playing in the game, but clearly he still managed to still find a way to enjoy himself:But with Rosen out of the picture, what narrative would rule the day?(Turnovers, of course).The sheer amount of turnovers was the story of the night, with a second fumbled punt by Dallas being housed by the Cardinals for 6.Listen below from former Colts punter Pat McAfee as he went viral praising Cardinals punter Andy Lee with one of the funniest color commentary bits you will have heard in a long time:And some more praise for the play of special teams as well:That would be #30 and special teams ace Rudy Ford, thank you.Not to be outdone by the transition team Stitched Justin Pugh Jersey , Patrick Peterson decided to welcome himself back to the discussion for “Best Corner in the NFL.” with a telegraphed interception for 6 points.It was all special teams and Cards D in Big D.The Cowboys offense got a few first downs and missed a few deep shots, but all in all it was a defensive game.Chase Edmonds, wonder rookie extraordinaire, showed what he can do when he gets some space up the middle in the running game.Edmonds ended with a solid day overall in relief of David Johnson Alright, it’s nearly halftime so stop me if you’ve heard this before but the Cardinals defense forced ANOTHER turnover...this time from Budda.That makes 5.Overall, it was a solid night with 6 defensive turnovers and two on special teams, with 14 points directly from those plays.Players with a takeaway in this game?Get ready for it....One player who did NOT have a takeaway (because they didn’t suit up) was a former 2016 3rd round cornerback:Ruh-roh.Most likely he was injured and not playing but in a make-or-break year for the guyAt halftime, it was tough not to throw a bit of shade at the Dallas Cowboys and their more recent quarterback history:So where was the offense in the game?Well, it finally came in the 3rd quarter from T.J. Logan in substituting for the injured D.J. Foster with a 59-yard dart right up the middle.Logan had a few times he looked electric on the night.And then, it was on to the 4th quarter.Which meant only one thing...Cap Capi, preseason sack master, was back-backey, forcing a strip-sack and fumble recovery and then celebrated in true “Dallas” fashion with the photo of the night:You rock that moment, Cap.Unfortunately, Capi ended up taking on an injury and came out of the game late Youth Justin Pugh Jersey , no new update on his status right now.Fans were dismayed.Fortunately, Cap seems like he’ll be alright as he tries to fight for a spot on the final 53:To sum up...You see this tweet below?The Cardinals just forced another turnover in the time it took to read that.8 in all for the game.Now, it’s just preseason.So there’s no room to truly overreact.But....!We’ll leave it on this note from the Cardinals’ play-by-play announcer Dave Pasch and former NFL star Reggie Bush:What are your thoughts?Are you buying into the defensive hype?Do you have concerns about the offense?Sound off in the comments below!She and Mr. Jones They’ve got a thing going on....Working in Foxboro, MA and living close to Gillette Stadium, I hear people talking all the time about the Patriots’ players. And one player in particular remains in a number of Patriots’ fans’ minds...Chandler Jones.Yes, there was the bizarre incident where on the eve of the playoffs in January of 2014 where early one morning Jones was found in sweat pants and no shirt kneeling in the parking lot of the police station. It appeared as if Jones was praying.When the police accosted him, Jones quickly identified himself and told them he was having a bad reaction to synthetic marijuana. The police quickly summoned the paramedics and declared the situation a “medical emergency.”Jones was brought by ambulance to Norwood Hospital, where he was treated and released a few hours later. He was never arrested and was not disciplined by the NFL for the incident.The main reason why Jones was able to quickly atone for his actions is that he was completely honest with the police and the Patriots. He immediately confessed, “I made a stupid mistake.” He never missed a practice. He started in that Saturday’s playoff game and impacted the outcome of the game with a forced fumble and a sack.Patriots’ owner Robert Kraft publicly came to Jones’ defense. “As Bill [Belichick] said, our players’ health and safety is by far and away the most paramount thing,” Kraft said. “Hopefully, anybody, whether in our organization or anywhere, when you feel at risk, you go to the police. So I think that’s a good thing.”When the Cardinals traded for Chandler Jones Stitched Pharoh Cooper Jersey , there was rampant speculations that Jones had grown out of favor with Belichick and Kraft. That actually was never the case. The first reason why they traded Jones is that they did not think they could afford to re-sign him, Dont’a Hightower and Jamie Collins to lucrative, market-value contract extensions. The second reason was that the Patriots needed the high draft pick, because they had just lost their first round pick in the wake of the Deflategate scandal. I can tell you that Patriots’ fans still regret that the Patriots let Jones go. Just as we have seen in Arizona, Jones was a popular, outgoing and gregarious player—-and fans still are piqued that the Patriots have still not acquired an edge rusher anywhere near his caliber.At Foxborough High School, I still see a number of students wearing Chandler Jones jerseys. He was—-and in some cases still is—-their favorite pass rusher.One day while shopping at the Foxborough Stop and Shop, while I was loading my groceries on the ckeck-out line, a slender, elderly woman with white, long, gossamer-like hair and an angelic face pulled her cart up next to mine. When I looked over at her, she smiled. Sometimes you just know when you are in the presence of someone special.We quickly struck up a conversation. When I told her that I am a teacher at the high school, she asked me if I knew of any way to contact Robert Kraft and Tom Brady. When I asked her why she wanted to contact Robert Kraft and Tom Brady, she said Youth Pharoh Cooper Jersey , “I lost my favoraite Patriots’ player, Chandler Jones, and he was my link to Kraft and Brady.”The lovely woman proceeded to tell me that she was a three time cancer survivor and that her main hobby is to knit sweaters for cancer patients. She said, “When I heard that Tom Brady’s mother was being treated for cancer, I knitted her a special sweater. Thus, I have been wanting to hand it over to Robert and Tom.”When I asked her how she knew Chandler Jones, she said she had met him one day right there at Stop and Shop. She had a feeling that he was a Patriot, so she approached him and asked. At that time the woman was fighting through her latest cancer scare and was wearing a bandana because she had lost all of her beautiful white hair as a result of the kemotherapy.“He was so sweet to me,” she recalled. “He asked me about my cancer and how I was doing with the treatments. And after our long conversation, he asked me for my phone number so that he could keep up to date with how I was doing.”“He called me every week for several months until my cancer was in full remission. A few times when I was at my worst, he brought me groceries. I was very sad when he told me they traded him. I miss him.”“I will never forget my good friend Mr. Chandler Jones,” she beamed. “He promised he will still call every now and then.”Sometimes a friendship is “much too strong—-to let it go.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz