Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

27.09.2018 01:27
at the throatlatch of Carrumba and Jose Ortiz from the start, poked a head in front outside the quarter pole, and cruised home a Antworten

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. -- On the tote board, Curalina and Carrumba were close, with $362 separating the two favorites in the Grade 3, $200,000 Shuvee Handicap with more than $205,000 combined wagered on the two fillies to win. At the wire, the gap was much starker with Curalina crushing Carrumba by 9-1/4 lengths in the slop at Saratoga.John Velazquez kept Curalina at the throatlatch of Carrumba and Jose Ortiz from the start, poked a head in front outside the quarter pole, and cruised home an eye-catching winner as the slight favorite.The win was the sixth from 11 starts for Curalina, a daughter of Curlin owned by Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners.Curalina is trained by Todd Pletcher, who has won four of the last five runnings of this race. Last years winner for Pletcher, Stopchargingmaria, went on to win the Breeders Cup Distaff.In this four-horse field, it was clear Carrumba was the speed from the inside post. Velazquez was well aware of that and told Pletcher he was not going to let Carrumba get away.Curalina shadowed Carrumba through splits of 24.28 seconds for the quarter-mile, 48.59 for the half-mile, and 1:12.75 for six furlongs before going after her.I told Todd if they go 48-and-change or 49 Im going to stick with him and hes going to have to go faster, Velazquez said. I was right on him. I didnt let up on him at any point. I stayed right on his heels all the way around and it worked out good. When I asked my horse she responded right away.Curalina covered the 1-1/8 miles in the slop in 1:49.85 and returned $3.80.Curalina is a three-time Grade 1 winner with wins in the Acorn, Coaching Club American Oaks, and La Troienne. She also finished third in last years Breeders Cup Distaff.I think shes a little bit of an underrated filly. Her record is quite good, Pletcher said. I think she gets penalized a little bit for being put up on a [disqualification in CCA Oaks] last year. She was third in the Breeders Cup, her first race back this year was really good, and I think her Phipps was better than it looks on paper ? Shes a good filly and I think shes getting better.Pletcher said Curalina could return in the Grade 1 Personal Ensign here on Aug. 27. Ivan Rakitic Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Sergio Busquets Jersey . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. http://www.cheapbarcelonajerseys.com/?tag=malcom-jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Lionel Messi Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Rafinha Jersey . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. St Kilda coach Alan Richardson knows his AFL side will need a fair bit of luck to scrape into the finals.But the long shot will suddenly become a lot more realistic if the Saints defeat North Melbourne on Saturday night.St Kilda pipped Western Bulldogs by 15 points in round 18, posting three wins on the trot for the first time under Richardson.They now sit two games below eight-placed North on the ladder but have an ideal chance to bridge that gap at Etihad Stadium in round 19.Its a conversation weve already had, albeit a short one after the game, about the opportunity that presents itself this week, Richardson said.An opportunity to stay in this fight as long as we can.Its going to be exciting .. they want to be in this space and this conversation.We acknowledge we still need a fair bit of luck but all we can do now is really control what we can control.ddddddddddddRichardson was impressed with the way his players handled a week of their finals hopes being talked up by some pundits.For obvious reasons theres been a bit of noise this week. Really positive noise, he said.It was good for all of us to sit back and watch how the guys coped with that ... they embraced the challenge.However Richardson wasnt getting carried with his sides recent form.We know its a long shot. We know that we need other teams or another team to potentially not win a lot of games of footy, he said.And they (North) did a really good job (in beating Collingwood by 40 points). Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL Cheap Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz