Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.09.2018 10:00
MONTREAL -- The Canadiens put together a dramatic comeback that left the Senators speechless. [url=http://www.redsoxapparelsshop Antworten

MONTREAL -- The Canadiens put together a dramatic comeback that left the Senators speechless. Johnny Pesky Red Sox Jersey . Down 4-1 to the Senators with three and a half minutes to play on Saturday, Montreal scored three unanswered goals to force over time--including a David Desharnais buzzer-beater with less than a second on the clock--before Francis Bouillon scored in overtime for the 5-4 victory. "I dont really know what to say," said a visibly perplexed Marc Methot, who was on the ice for Ottawa on the game-tying goal. "It felt like we were in control, even in the third period. We werent playing on our heels, at least for a good amount of it. They got confidence, and they got the crowd back into it." Bouillon made for an unlikely overtime hero as he entered the game with no goals in 40 games this season. Lars Eller got the comeback underway for Montreal (36-25-7), scoring at 16:38 of the third to reduce the deficit to two. Eller pushed a rebound past a sprawled-out Robin Lehner for his first goal in his last 25 games. Captain Brian Gionta, who assisted Ellers goal, added another less than minute later as he deflected a P.K. Subban shot to the back of the net to make it 4-3. With the Habs on the power play, and their net empty for the extra attacker, Montreal sent everybody to the front of Lehners net and Desharnais put in the tying goal at 19:59 off a feed from Subban. "I looked up at the clock to see how much time there was. I saw quickly that there were fours seconds left," said Subban. "If I had the shot, Im sure it would have been blocked. I saw Davey (Desharnais) waving at me. Big players score in those big moments." The comeback wasnt without controversy. On the game-winning goal, Senators (28-25-13) players were convinced Lehner had frozen the puck long before it was poked away by Max Pacioretty onto Bouillons stick. After the game, referees apparently told Ottawa captain Jason Spezza that there was no whistle on the play because the building was too loud. "I have no idea what that means," said Sens coach Paul MacLean. "Thats the explanation we got. Im confused." "Im pretty frustrated," added Methot. "It was almost deafening towards the end when they scored. I have to be careful with the words I use. It looked like our goalie had possession of the puck. Its tough for the refs, I get that. Theres a lot of noise, a lot of distractions." The game marked the return of Carey Price, who saw his first NHL action since Feb. 8, prior to the Olympic break. Price was out of the lineup for eight games with a lower-body injury that he sustained in Sochi. The 26-year-old Price made 29 saves for his 27th win of the year. After the game, however, head coach Michel Therrien announced Price would not follow the team to Buffalo for their next game, presumably due to the injury. Montreal, with Peter Budaj and Dustin Tokarski in net, went 3-4-1 and conceded 28 goals without Price. Jason Spezza, Zack Smith, Ales Hemsky and Clarke MacArthur scored for Ottawa. The slumping Senators have now lost five of their last seven games and sit 12th in the Eastern Conference, six points out of a playoff spot. The Canadiens came flying out of the gate, with Daniel Briere putting one past Lehner on the teams third shot, 38 seconds into the first period. Spezza equalized against the run of play on the Sens first shot of the game at 3:08, beating Price with a rocket of a slap shot into the top corner of the net. Coming off back-to-back shutouts at the Sochi Games, the goal allowed was Prices first in more than 167 minutes of hockey. Ottawa took a 2-1 lead at 17:10 of the second period when Smith scored his 11th of the year on a breakaway. Smith took a long stretch pass from Karlsson at the blue line, was stopped by Price, but scored on his own rebound. Hemsky doubled their lead at 1:54 of the third, beating Price under the blocker for his seventh point in four games since being traded to the Senators. MacArthur made it 4-1 three minutes later. Notes: Lehner, who made 43 saves on the night, got the start for Ottawa in place of starter Craig Anderson (shoulder). Anderson was injured in the third period of Mondays loss to the Nashville Predators. ... Michael Bournival (concussion) missed his 10th consecutive game. ... Ottawa wore their heritage jerseys. ... Thomas Vanek has yet to score on 13 shots in four games since donning a Canadiens uniform. ... The last time the Habs and Senators met, on Jan. 16, P.K. Subban was criticized for celebrating his overtime-winner with gusto. The two teams play once more this season, on April 4 in the nations capital. Christian Vazquez Red Sox Jersey . Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane wanted to stay in Chicago and the Blackhawks wanted to keep the high-scoring forwards in the only NHL uniform they have ever known. Craig Kimbrel Red Sox Jersey . -- Rory McIlroy birdied his last two holes Thursday for a 7-under 63 to take the lead after one round of the Honda Classic. http://www.redsoxapparelsshop.com/steven-wright-jersey-c-35/ . Thats 14 consecutive losses to the two-time defending champs, and most of them were over before they even began. Result notwithstanding, Sundays game had a very different feel to it.RENTON, Wash. - Where others saw discord and dissention, and another Super Bowl champion headed down the path of an early end to their season, Pete Carroll saw a challenge.A challenge not much different from what Seattle went through on its way to the title a season ago. Call it the Seahawks version of the Super Bowl hangover.Theres an obvious effect because youre unique in what youve done, and we addressed it from the first meeting we got back here and ... we figured it out; it just took us a long time, Carroll said. It just took us longer than we would like, but the thing that happened this year just happened in different order than it did last year.After starting the season 3-3, the Seahawks closed with a six-game win streak to finish 12-4 and earn home-field advantage through the playoffs. The Seahawks will host either Detroit, Arizona or Carolina in the divisional round next Saturday.It was a stunning turnaround, considering Seattles pedestrian start to the season and the surprise October trade of Percy Harvin to the New York Jets.I hate to keep going back to last year, but we did win the Super Bowl last year. And through that process at the end of the season when you go through the parade and get the ceremony and get the ring, it makes you forget how hard it was to get to that point, to reach the mountaintop, Seattle wide receiver Doug Baldwin said. I think a lot of that pressure we had at the beginning of the season when we were 3-3 — from the media, from ourselves — we kind of let that feed into the negativity and forgetting that it wasnt easy last year.Seattle has already bucked the recent trend as the first Super Bowl champion to reach the post-season since Green Bay won the NFC North in 2011. That was the first layer of history the Seahawks had to overcome. Now is the chance to be the first team since New England in 2004 to repeat.When I went into this year with the thought that this is a very unique chance at showing that you can handle all of that, Carroll said. Its been difficult for people, and the history of it shows you that its hard to come back and get yourself back into this kind of position again.But being a Super Bowl winner has not equated to post-season succcess recently for those that have gotten back to the playoffs. Rick Porcello Red Sox Jersey. The last defending champion to win a post-season game was New England in 2005. The Patriots beat Jacksonville in the wild-card round before being ousted by Denver in the divisional round. Since the Patriots win in 2005, four other defending champions have reached the playoffs. Three were division champions — Indianapolis in 2007; the Giants in 2008; Green Bay in 2011 — who were knocked off at home in the divisional round. New Orleans was a wild-card team in 2010 and lost at Seattle.Thats the next piece of history for the Seahawks to try to overcome.Many have pointed to the trade of Harvin as the turning point for Seattles season. The deal went down on a Friday as the team was leaving for St. Louis, and the Seahawks struggled in the first half of their 28-26 loss to the Rams. In-season trades in the NFL are scarce enough. Even rarer is an elite team giving away a key player rather than acquiring a need.Only four trades were made in-season in 2014, including Harvin being sent to the Jets. New England made a pair of deals, getting linebackers Jonathan Casillas from Tampa Bay and Akeem Ayers from Tennessee. St. Louis acquired safety Mark Barron from Tampa Bay.The only other team in the last three seasons to trade away a starter in-season and make the playoffs the same year was Philadelphia. It sent defensive tackle Isaac Sopoaga to New England in late October 2013.It would be far too simplistic to say Seattles turnaround was tied solely to the Harvin trade, but it did refocus the team offensively. Through the first five games with Harvin on the roster, Seattle averaged 28.2 carries and 149.8 yards rushing per game. In the 11 games after the trade, with the Seahawks relying more on the running of Marshawn Lynch, they averaged 34.9 carries and 183 yards rushing.Not surprisingly, the Seahawks went 9-2.I think we returned to the strength of knowing our guys, how to use them, and how to implement their strengths, Carroll said. We always talk about unique qualities that players have, and we may have lost connection with some of that.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz