Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

26.09.2018 09:04
away from the Twins 11-5.Jarrod Dyson had three hits and scored three times for Kansas City, which won for the second time in si Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Coming off a disappointing homestand, and on the edge of the AL wild-card race, the Kansas City Royals cant afford to let too many more opportunities slip away.The defending World Series champions regained their winning touch Monday, despite Brian Dozier hitting three home runs for Minnesota. The Royals got homers from Kendrys Morales and Eric Hosmer to pull away from the Twins 11-5.Jarrod Dyson had three hits and scored three times for Kansas City, which won for the second time in six games.We put ourselves in a tough position, but we still believe that we can pull this thing off, Hosmer said.Kansas City started the day four games out of the second wild-card spot.The Royals went 2-4 in their last six games with New York and Detroit, with each of the losses a close one.We could be talking about a major run right here. We quite possibly could have been 6-0 at home, manager Ned Yost said. We still feel that were not out of this thing by any stretch of the imagination.Dozier homered on the first pitch from Ian Kennedy (10-9), then hit a two-run shot in the third and a solo drive into the upper deck in the eighth. Dozier became the sixth Minnesota player to hit three home runs in a game, and the first to do it at home.Dozier has eight home runs in seven games and 38 this season, the most by a Twins player since Harmon Killebrew hit 41 in 1970. Doziers 10 home runs against Kansas City this year are the most ever by a Royals opponent.It would be better to be on the winning side of it, Dozier said.Kennedy struggled with command, allowing four earned runs in 5 1/3 innings but is 4-0 in his past five starts.Morales hit a three-run drive off Jose Berrios (2-5) in the fifth for a 5-4 lead. Hosmer, who had four RBI, hit a three-run homer in the eighth.Berrios was called up from Triple-A to start. The Royals tagged him for five earned runs on nine hits in five innings.Considered the Twins top pitching prospect, Berrios allowed 21 earned runs in 22 innings over five August starts before being sent down.Dozier has hit a majors-most 24 home runs since the All-Star break. Hes connected 36 times as a second baseman and twice as a designated hitter. The AL record for homers in a season by a second baseman is 39 by Alfonso Soriano in 2002 for the Yankees.The best way to (get him out) is dont throw fastballs down the middle and thats what we did, Yost said.Dozier became the second Twins player with a three-homer game this year. Rookie Max Kepler did it at Cleveland.TRAINERS ROOMRoyals: OF Lorenzo Cain missed his fifth straight game because of left wrist inflammation. He was allowed to swing a bat Monday and remains day to day.Twins: Kepler got the day off. Kepler, who leads AL rookies in home runs (16), RBI (59) and walks (37), has played in all but one game since July 28. He struck out five times Sunday. We talk about young players and the challenge of playing September baseball for the first time, said manager Paul Molitor. Well try to keep them fresh as we can.UP NEXTDillon Gee (6-7, 4.33) is scheduled to start for Kansas City on Tuesday against Ervin Santana (7-10, 3.54). Gee was 2-2 with a 3.94 ERA in five August starts and pitched an inning of relief Friday. Santana is 3-1 in his last five starts with a 3.09 ERA. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Gabe-Jackson-Draft-Jersey/ .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Shilique-Calhoun-Draft-Jersey/ . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Arden-Key-Draft-Jersey/ . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Jalen-Richard-Draft-Jersey/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Jordy-Nelson-Draft-Jersey/ . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Liam Dawson has admitted he is currently a better white than red-ball cricketer, but nevertheless hopes he can help England retain control in the field if he is selected for the Test team in India.Dawson confesses he was very surprised to be called-up to replace the injured Zafar Ansari in Englands Test squad in India. But, while he claimed a modest-looking 22 Championship wickets during the 2016 season, Dawson feels he fulfilled a valuable role for his Hampshire side and is confident he can replicate it with England.Specifically, despite bowling on surfaces that generally offered him little, he conceded only 2.85 runs per over and contributed over 600 runs with the bat at an average of 33.89. Combined with his experience of bowling under pressure in limited-overs cricket, Dawson feels he offers some control with the ball. Certainly Dawson is a much more accomplished bowler than the one that was carted for five sixes in succession (and off the first five balls of an over; the final one cost only a single) by Ben Stokes in a County Championship game in 2011.Id admit my white-ball cricket is a lot stronger than my red-ball cricket, Dawson said. But Ive played a lot of red-ball cricket and I feel Im still improving in that area. If I get the opportunity, hopefully Ill offer some control with the ball. Thats what I do with Hampshire. Thats all I can do if selected for England.I did all right in the Championship. I only played 12 games, due to the one-day series. People see my season as only getting 22 wickets and say it is very poor, but I did bowl well and I did give Hampshire control. Thats something hopefully I can do if I play in the Test match. Thats my job and thats been my job for the last three years at the Ageas Bowl: to score runs and bring control with the ball. Thats all I can do if I play.Dawson has been playing in the Bangladesh Premier League. He went to Bangladesh as part of the England limited-overs squad almost as soon as the domestic season finished and then stayed on to play for Rangpur Riders. He is, thereefore, match fit and has been playing regularly, but only in white ball cricket.dddddddddddd For that reason, England may be reluctant to draft him straight into the Test team in Mumbai - the fourth Test starts on December 8 - increasing the suspicion that England might play two spinners (Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid) and four seamers (with Stuart Broad, if fit, adding to the three who played in Mohali), though any firm decision will only be made once they have taken a look at the pitch. Dawson has also never played in India, though he has been on various training camps to the country and was in the World T20 squad earlier this year.My job is to offer control, but if the wicket is spinning keep landing it in the right area and hopefully the wicket does the rest, Dawson said. Theres no doubt the Indian batsmen are exceptional players. Its an amazing challenge for me and if I am to play itll be a huge honour.Dawson has a good chance of keeping his place in Englands limited-overs squad which is to be named on Monday night. Having made his debut in the T20I and ODI teams in July and September respectively, he can expect to be named in the squad for the games (three ODIs and three T20Is) in India in the new year.With Eoin Morgan returning as captain and Alex Hales as opening batsman, there are difficult decisions to make over a couple of other positions. Jonny Bairstow looks especially vulnerable, though James Vince, Sam Billings and Ben Duckett may be competing for one or two places. Joe Root, who was rested for the series in Bangladesh, is keen to play despite expecting his first child at the start of January. One or two of the all-rounders who feature in all formats of the game, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes and Ben Stokes, might also be rested.Meanwhile, it is anticipated that Haseeb Hameed will return to India in the coming days to watch the final two Tests as he recovers from the operation on his hand. Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL Cheap Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz