Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
hongwei28 Offline

15.05.2019 03:48
www.thetitanslockerroom.com Antworten

The Cowboys got a touchdown with 39 seconds remaining in the first half to tie the Titans 14-14 at halftime.Dallas dominated the first quarter http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-steve-mcnair-jersey , with two takeaways, nearly another and drives to the Tennessee 20, 4 and 6 yard lines. They got seven points out of it, with Brett Maher missing a 38-yard field goal and Dak Prescott throwing an interception to Kevin Byard by trying to force the ball into Amari Cooper.Byard ran to the midfield star, borrowing one of Terrell Owens’ old celebrations.Marcus Mariota had two fumbles in the first quarter, and Luke Stocker had another overturned to an incompletion on replay. The Cowboys managed to turn the Titans’ miscues into only a 4-yard touchdown pass from Prescott to Cooper.The Titans had second-quarter drives of 80 and 69 yards, taking a 14-7 lead on an 18-yard pass from Mariota to Dion Lewis with 4:11 remaining in the first half.The Cowboys tied it on Allen Hurns‘ 23-yard catch from Prescott at the end of the half.Prescott is 10-of-15 for 139 yards with two touchdowns and an interception. Cooper, who played most of the first-half snaps Taylor Lewan Jersey White , has three catches for 30 yards and a touchdown. Ezekiel Elliott has 45 yards on 12 carries and three catches for 51 yards.Mariota has completed 12 of 15 passes for 130 yards and a touchdown. Lewis has eight carries for 21 yards. Corey Davis has four catches for 42 yards. Free agency is just a few short weeks away. With that being the case, national outlets are starting to write about free agency fits for each team. Keep in mind when reading these articles that..."Free agency is just a few short weeks away. With that being the case, national outlets are starting to write about free agency fits for each team. Keep in mind when reading these articles that quite a few of these guys will end up being re-signed by the team they played for last year.You have to start any of these conversations with team needs. I think we can all agree that the Titans have a pretty big need at EDGE, WR, iOL and DL. The tough part is putting those in order. It is tough to distinguish between those top 3 needs.In the last week I have seen 2 articles connecting EDGE guys to the Titans:The first was from Pro Football Focus where they had this to say about Trey Flowers being a potential fit for the Titans:The second was from NFL.com where they connected Za’Darius Smith to the Titans:Honestly, I’ll take either, but I would prefer Smith. What about you?*eye roll emoji

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz