Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.04.2019 14:44
nt started for a number of weeks and the Warriors havent won a game of football for a number of weeks, the coach Andrew McFadden Antworten

1. The Cowboys without Johnathan Thurston.Weve the Cowboys emerge this year as premiership threats again and they made a great statement against the Bulldogs last week but I am interested to see how they go without Johnathan Thurston.He generally makes the plays, comes up with the kicks and opposition teams that come up against the Cowboys with JT in it are probably a little bit scared so I think Thurston missing is obviously a huge loss for North Queensland.I think Jake Granville will have to do more running but Michael Morgan will now be the key playmaker so in theory, wherever he is, that is where the ball is going to go so itll be interesting to see if there is any change or whether the Cowboys just continue to roll on.There used to be a time that if Thurston was out then the Cowboys couldnt win but they have matured into a different side now and are the complete package.I think well see the forwards step up - Matt Scott, James Tamou and Jason Taumololo will be thinking the result hinges on them but I get the impression we wont see the perfect execution of set plays and kicks the Cowboys enjoy with JT.?If the Cowboys are to win - theyll win it from a different area and not in the halves.2. Tuimoala Lolohea finally gets the Warriors No.1 jumper back.I am amazed how he doesnt get a starting spot week in, week out. The Warriors were on a winning streak when he was starring at five-eighth or the fullback.He hasnt started for a number of weeks and the Warriors havent won a game of football for a number of weeks, the coach Andrew McFadden has his job on the line and I think the fact that Tuimoala Lolohea is in the side now makes me fell confident about the Warriors.When he played a number of weeks ago he got Man of the Match and Shaun Johnson also looked so happy playing with him. I think Lolohea is the shining light for that Warriors football side.Lolohea is a star in the making, a young kid, a fullback, a five-eighth and he just offers so much difference and he can come up with match-winning plays and has that little bit of X-factor that many other footy players dont have.The Warriors need to be careful because this is why kids leave footy clubs; because they feel like they arent being treated with respect and in the end they go somewhere where they feel wanted.3. NRL Retro Round reminds me of my childhood.I dont know how many players that wouldve been thinking about wearing the old shoulder pads, kicking off sand or just going back to the loose fitting jerseys or even growing a moustache or a mullet but itll be interesting to see if any players participate in the Retro Round.Weve seen a number of old jerseys over the past week in promotion of it reminds me of being a kid; the old North Sydney jersey, the big cotton jumpers - loose fitting, not tight fitting - its brought back some great memories of my childhood.Some of those images of those players in the 70s and 80s make me think back to being a kids when I thought that was the norm and now Im an adult I laugh at some of the fashions and traditions that we had.I believe Graeme Hughes is also doing the commentary of the Sunday afternoon game at Brookvale which is a great initiative and nice to see everyone getting behind it.The fans of our game cover a lot of different age groups and when I was a kid 20 or 30 years ago when we thought nothing of some of those images we are seeing now but these days its hilarious. Laurie Boschman Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Teppo Numminen Jersey . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. http://www.officialwinnipegjetspro.com/Blake-wheeler-jets-jersey/ . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Winnipeg Jets Jerseys . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Nikolaj Ehlers Jersey . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne.Mauricio Pochettino believes an early goal was crucial as his Tottenham side beat Bournemouth 3-0 at White Hart Lane. Harry Kane scored inside the opening minute for Spurs and added a second later in the half before Christian Eriksen completed the scoring after the break.And the fast start was a statement of intent, according to the Spurs manager. I think it was very important, first action we score and it showed that we have come to play, to manage the game and I think we dominated the game, Pochettino told Sky Sports.It was never easy because Bournemouth played very well but we were strong, we showed a very good performance. Harry Kane celebrates the first of his two goals Now we half two weeks to rest and recover with the international break and we focus on the next seven games.Pochettino also hailed the performance of Kane but was quick to stress that it was a team effort that saw off Bournemouth. Harry Kane says if Tottenham continue their fine recent form there is no reason they cannot win the title Hes a fantastic player, I think he showed his quality and Im very pleased he is with us, he said of his star striker.ddddddddddddI think all the players deserve full credit for the result and this performance was fantastic. The collective performance was fantastic and the energy that we showed and how we played - you feel very, very proud.I think that we showed that we play and try to give our best in every game. What will happen, we will see, but we need to try and fight in every game. We need to believe. Also See: Spurs win to maintain title push As it happened Spurs fixtures Get free £10 bet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz