Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.04.2019 14:43
brought back memories of Dwight Gooden bursting on the scene for them nearly 30 years ago. The comparisons will be even more fit Antworten

Bradford Bulls have been placed into administration, according to chairman Marc Green. Last month, officials at HM Revenue and Customs asked for the Championship side to be wound up at a hearing in a Bankruptcy & Companies Court in London.At the hearing, tax officials claimed they were owed around £350,000 by the club but Bulls disputed the amount saying the debt was nearer £133,000. Registrar Nicholas Briggs said he would review the case on November 14 after a lawyer representing the club said money would be paid. However, no agreement could be met and the club, playing in the second tier of professional rugby league for the first time in 41 years, will now enter administration for the third time in four years.In a statement, Green said: I have been talking to a number of serious investors and purely the pressure from HMRC has forced the club to be put into this position to save its future.There is a dispute between ourselves and HMRC which we have been working hard to resolve since the winding up petition was issued and despite two adjournments from the courts to resolve this matter we have been unable to do so. Jenna Brooks has all the latest from the Four Nations as England are eliminated from the tournament. Plus Bradford Bulls are once again put into administration We were concerned over the ability to secure a third adjournment and therefore this action became unavoidable to protect the club. I will be working closely with the Administrators over the coming weeks and it is my intention to regain this club from them within the shortest practicable time frame.Regardless of whether I remain at the helm of this great club, I will ensure all memberships already purchased for next season will remain valid, as will the offer under which they were purchased. I believe the future of Bradford Bulls is still strong.An RFL spokesperson said: We have been communicating closely with Bradford Bulls and we are aware of the decision to place the club into administration.It is undoubtedly a painful and uncertain time for supporters, players and employees. In these circumstances the RFL will always seek to support a club in difficulty for the sake of those directly affected and also on behalf of the chairmen and boards of well-managed clubs who deserve stability.Any decision regarding membership of the RFL and possible sporting sanctions will be made in due course and are at the discretion of the RFL board. Also See: Super League fixtures Super League table Rugby League on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRL Kevin Labanc Jersey . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Erik Karlsson Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. http://www.officialsharksnhlshop.com/joe-thornton-jersey/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Custom San Jose Sharks Jerseys . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Evander Kane Jersey . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night.(Sports Network) - New York Mets right-hander Matt Harveys electric first half has brought back memories of Dwight Gooden bursting on the scene for them nearly 30 years ago. The comparisons will be even more fitting tonight when Harvey becomes the first Mets pitcher since Gooden to start an All-Star Game, as the National League shoots for a fourth straight victory over the American League in the 84th edition of the Midsummer Classic at Citi Field. "Its a huge honor," said Harvey. "Its here in New York. The fans have been great all year here, and hopefully I can make them proud." Harvey also becomes the first pitcher to start this game in his home park since Roger Clemens for Houston in 2004. The young Mets hurler is 7-2 with a 2.35 ERA and an NL-best 147 strikeouts in 19 starts this season. "It really wouldnt have mattered what city we were playing in with the year that hes had, the impressive numbers that hes put up," said San Francisco manager Bruce Bochy, who will skipper the NL team. "He would have been the starting pitcher." Harvey, who didnt make his first big league start until July of last year, joins Gooden (1986, 1988) and Tom Seaver (1970) as Mets pitchers who have started an All-Star Game. "They are two of the best," Harvey said. "The support Dwights given me this season has been tremendous." Detroit manager Jim Leyland didnt have to look far to name his pitcher, as he chose his own right-hander, Max Scherzer, who is 13-1 this season and is coming off his first loss of the season on Saturday against Texas. He is tied with Tampa Bays Matt Moore for the big league lead in wins and is second in the AL with 152 strikeouts with an ERA of 3.19 in 19 starts. "This is what you dream for," said Scherzer. "It means so much to me. Im really excited to pitch in my first (All-Star) game." Scherzer will be the second straight Tiger to start the All-Star Game, following Justin Verlander last year. The last AL team to have back-to-back All-Star starting pitchers was Oakland with Dave Stewart in 1989 and Bob Welch in 1990. Other Detroit starting pitchers in the All-Star Game were Kenny Rogers (2006), Jack Morris (19985 & 81), Mark Fidrych (1976), Denny McLain (1966), Jim Bunning (1957, 1961-62) and Hal Newhouser (1947).dddddddddddd The lineup for the visiting American League will open with Angels phenom Mike Trout in left field, followed by Yankees second baseman Robinson Cano and reigning MVP Miguel Cabrera of Detroit at third. Baltimore slugger Chris Davis leads the majors with 37 homers and will play first while batting cleanup. He will be followed by Toronto right fielder Jose Bautista, Boston designated hitter David Ortiz, Baltimore center fielder Adam Jones, Minnesota catcher Joe Mauer and Orioles shortstop J.J. Hardy. Cincinnati second baseman Brandon Phillips will lead off for the National League with St. Louis right fielder Carlos Beltran next. Cincinnati first baseman Joey Votto will hit third and Mets third baseman David Wright will bat cleanup. Colorado left fielder Carlos Gonzalez will hit fifth followed by St. Louis catcher Yadier Molina and Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki. Colorados Michael Cuddyer will serve as the designated hitter and Washingtons Bryce Harper will bat ninth and play center field. The Mets havent hosted an All-Star Game since 1964 at Shea Stadium, just two years after the clubs inception. Of course, the game has been played twice in New York since that contest, most recently in 2008, but both of those contests were hosted by the Yankees at Yankee Stadium. After going 13 straight years without a win, the NL has started to turn the tables on their counterparts and was an 8-0 winner last season thanks in part to disgraced MVP Melky Cabrera. Amazingly, the American League has only managed two runs in the last three All-Star Games. This also marks the 11th straight year that the All-Star Game will determine which league gets home-field advantage in the World Series. "I think its a nice touch," said Leyland about the game meaning something other than pride. "You win this game and you get (home field). Statistically, it says it gives you an advantage. Were going to try our best to win this game." Next years All-Star Game will be contested at Target Field in Minnesota. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz