Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.04.2019 04:14
e Canadian gymnastics championships. After charging into the lead on Wednesday in the Tyro class, the Ottawa native kept up the Antworten

OTTAWA -- Sam Zakutney took a step toward an Olympic dream Friday at the Canadian gymnastics championships. After charging into the lead on Wednesday in the Tyro class, the Ottawa native kept up the pace on the second day to win the all around gold with a total score of 161.250 points. Anthony Tawfick of Mississauga, Ont., placed second with 160.650 points and Ryan Oehrlein of Georgetown, Ont., was third at 159.050. "My goal wasnt to win but just to do my best," said Zakutney, 14, who is aiming for a berth at the Youth Olympics next summer. "I just focused on my technique and the steps I needed to do the skills properly and that allowed me to push my limits," added Zakutney, who had a large group of supporters in the stands cheering loudly every time he performed a routine. "It can be a bit stressful when everybodys yelling and theres so much noise, but its just really nice to know that people are encouraging me to do my best." In the mens junior competition, Steven Chaplin of Mission, B.C., took the all around gold with a combined score of 152.250 over two days of competition. Justin Karstadt of Toronto was second with 151.850 points and first-day leader Matthew Halickman of Montreal dropped back to third with a score of 150.800. "I just wanted to hit all six of my routines, make a few finals and finish in the top five all around," said Chaplin, 16, who exceeded expectations in his national debut as a junior. Chaplin will be going for more medals in the event finals on Saturday. In other events, Meixi Semple of Oshawa, Ont., won the all around womens national novice title and Jade Chrobok of Toronto took the all round gold in the high performance novice event. In the trampoline preliminaries Lexi Geisbrecht of Calgary and Keevin Madigan of Toronto qualified first in the womens and mens junior competition. The championships conclude Saturday with finals in artistic gymnastics, trampoline and tumbling. Shabazz Napier Jersey . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Jake Layman Jersey ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. http://www.cheapblazersjerseys.com/ . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Wade Baldwin Jersey . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Maurice Harkless Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Because it seems that every U.S. Olympic gymnast is on TV today, Aly Raisman appeared on Wednesdays episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.Rocking her silver medals -- and allowing DeGeneres to wear the gold medal -- the 22-year-old revealed she will take a break from gymnastics before resuming training for the 2020 Olympics. Thats right, America. Raisman is looking to make her THIRD Olympic team. She seemed unwavering about remaining in the sport, saying she gets better with age.Raisman was later joined by her parents, who discussed their internet fame and what its like to watch their daughter compete.dddddddddddd Then, in a classic Ellen move, a man in a sweatband sneaked up on Lynn and Rick Raisman?from backstage and said, Boo!As you can imagine, their facial expressions are priceless. Raismans, however, remains cool and stoic. As she always is under pressure, natch.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz