Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.04.2019 04:13
eres no other way to put it. Arkansas began the season with three first-year starters up front, and they once again struggled in Antworten

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Jalen Hurts accounted for four touchdowns and Minkah Fitzpatrick had three interceptions as No. 1 Alabama extended its nation-best winning streak to 18 games with a 49-30 victory over No. 16 Arkansas on Saturday night.The win is the 10th straight for the Crimson Tide (6-0, 3-0 Southeastern Conference) over the Razorbacks, and Fitzpatricks 100-yard interception return for a touchdown was Alabamas 10th non-offensive score of the season.Hurts finished 13-of-17 passing for 253 yards with two touchdowns. He ran for two more TDs.Damien Harris added 122 yards rushing on 13 carries for the Crimson Tide, which finished with 517 yards of total offense and averaged 10.1 yards per play.Austin Allen completed 25 of 48 passes for 400 yards and three touchdowns for Arkansas (4-2, 0-2), also throwing three interceptions as the Razorbacks finished with five turnovers overall. Arkansas finished with 473 yards of total offense, but it gained only 73 yards on the ground on 36 carries.Alabamas winning streak is now one off coach Nick Sabans best at the school. The Crimson Tide won 19 straight games over the 2009-10 seasons.THE TAKEAWAYAlabama: The three turnovers on offense werent vintage Crimson Tide, but the defensive effort -- five forced turnovers -- was. Alabama has already matched last seasons total of 10 non-offensive touchdowns.Arkansas: The Razorbacks have a mess on their hands on the offensive line. Theres no other way to put it. Arkansas began the season with three first-year starters up front, and they once again struggled in both pass protection (six sacks, numerous other hits on Allen) and running the ball -- averaging two yards per rush.POLL IMPLICATIONSNot that anyone needed more reasons to keep Alabama at the top of their ballots, but the Crimson Tide arent going anywhere after yet another convincing victory. Arkansas, meanwhile, is at the mercy of the voters after its second loss of the season -- hoping to remain ranked with No. 14 Mississippi coming to Fayetteville next week.UP NEXTAlabama: The Crimson Tide continue their most difficult four-game stretch of the season by traveling to No. 9 Tennessee, which lost to No. 8 Texas A&M on Saturday. Thats followed by a date with the undefeated Aggies and then LSU on Nov. 5.Arkansas: The Razorbacks remain at home to face the Rebels, whom they have defeated in each of the last two seasons. Air Max 95 Cheap Sale .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. http://www.airmax95wholesale.com/ . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Air Max 95 China Wholesale . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Outlet . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times.UMAG, Croatia -- Albert Montanes of Spain upset top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France 6-4, 6-4 Wednesday to advance to the quarterfinals of the Croatia Open. Montanes was up 3-1 in the second set before Gasquet responded by winning three games in a row, but the Spaniard broke again at 4-4. Gasquet said he has been bothered by a shoulder problem since Wimbledon and couldnt play his best tennis. "I lost my momentum on clay and now I am very disappointed," Gasquet said. "I started to play better in the second set but I was not 100 per cent." Earlier, third-seeded Fabio Fognini of Italy and sixth-seeded Martin Klizan of Slovenia also advanced to the quarterfinals, along with Gael Monfils of France. Monfils had no problems against Slovenian qualifier Blaz Kavcic, winning 6-3, 6-1 in 69 minutes. Kavcic, who ousted seventh-seeded German Florian Mayer in the opening round, led 3-2 in the first set before Monfils won 10 out of next 111 games.dddddddddddd This will be the sixth quarterfinal of the season for Monfils. Fognini defeated Thiemo de Bakker of the Netherlands 7-5, 6-3, while Klizan rallied to beat Leonardo Mayer of Argentina 3-6, 6-1, 7-6 (3). Fognini made several unforced errors at the start of the match to hand de Bakker a 5-1 lead, but then won nine consecutive games to take control. Fognini earned his 11th consecutive singles victory, after winning titles in Stuttgart and Hamburg. "I was not consistent at the beginning, obviously I did not play great tennis, but after 10 matches in a row in two weeks it could be expected," Fognini said. "I started slow, then I started to fight for every point." Klizan was up 4-1 in the third set, then failed to serve out the match at 6-5 before clinching the win in the tiebreaker. Mayer jumped out to a 4-1 lead at the start, but Klizan won 10 out of 12 games after dropping the first set. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz