Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.04.2019 04:11
laced in the concussion protocol after he was taken out of Sundays 48-33 loss to the Falcons in the fourth quarter following a h Antworten

ATLANTA --?Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton?has been placed in the concussion protocol after he was taken out of Sundays 48-33 loss to the Falcons in the fourth quarter following a hard hit on a two-point conversion run.The reigning NFL MVP was hit by Falcons linebacker Deion Jones as he reached the goal line.?Derek Anderson came in for Newton on the ensuing drive and finished the game.I saw it was a quarterback run, Jones told ESPNs Ed Werder. It looked like he let up a little at the goal line, and I just tried to make a good play.Panthers coach Ron Rivera said Newton probably could have avoided the hit.I havent seen it close up, so well see it when I get an opportunity to watch tape, Rivera said.Newtons injury was suffered on a play similar to last year against the New Orleans Saints. On that play,?he wasnt evaluated for a concussion until after he completed the drive.Newton said after that game that?he let my foot off the gas and would never let that happen again.Anderson will start if Newton cant play Oct. 10 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. When Newton missed two starts in 2014 -- one with fractured ribs and one with a broken bone in his back from a car wreck -- Anderson went 2-0. Both games were against the Buccaneers.Anderson finished 17-for-23 for 172 yards and 2 touchdowns in the fourth quarter Sunday. He also threw two interceptions.I thought he did some really good things, except for the one he thought he was throwing away [that was intercepted], Rivera said. He made some really good reads. He put us in position to score and gave us a chance.Anderson said he will be ready if called upon.If it happens, it happens, Anderson said. Ill come in and work, and well see what happens.Anderson couldnt say for sure if Newton could have avoided the hit on the two-point conversion.I dont think he saw the guy, Anderson said.But Anderson admitted it reminded him of the New Orleans hit Newton took.When Im running, Im running as fast as I can until somebody tackles me, because Im not very fast, Anderson said. Thats how I see it.The Panthers and the NFL came under fire when Newton wasnt taken out of the their season opener against the Denver Broncos after taking a hard hit to the head that left him on the ground longer than normal.After the Broncos game, Newton passed three concussion tests, but the league and the NFL Players Association are investigating whether the situation was handled correctly at the time. Rivera said Friday that he had not yet been questioned on the matter. Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys China . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Cheap Swingman Cavaliers Jerseys . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. http://www.cheapcavaliersjerseysauthentic.com/ . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Authentic . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Cheap Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz