Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
zhangzk Offline

12.04.2019 03:58
Mike Zarrilli/Getty ImagesAtlanta Braves pitcher Brandon McCarthy announced Antworten

Tuesday he will retire following the conclusion of the 2018 season."I'm done after this Jeurys Familia Jersey ," McCarthy said, according to MLB.com's Mark Bowman."This is it. The offseason is the rest of my life. If I was going to keep playing, a month and a half ago I would have had the surgery that cleans the [knee] and I'd be back next year just a little bit after Spring [Training]."McCarthy, 35 Mike Piazza Jersey , was placed on the disabled list in late July with right knee tendinitis and remains sidelined as the Braves pursue a National League East title.However, Bowman noted McCarthy threw off a mound Tuesday and is "attempting to make adjustments that may allow him to be available as a reliever in September."McCarthy said Tuesday that unless he feels comfortable during rehab starts in Triple-A, he won't return to the mound this season."If I go out there and just [look mediocre], then there is no reason to activate me because it just cost someone else a roster spot http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey ," he said, per Bowman. "If I'm not getting outs, what's the point of doing that for a month? But if I feel like I can go out and be good and take up innings, then it absolutely makes sense."Before hitting the shelf http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , McCarthy went 6-3 with a 4.92 ERA across his first 15 starts.For his career, the 13-year veteran owns a 69-75 record, 4.20 ERA and 1.300 WHIP. Ronald Martinez/Getty ImagesLos Angeles Angels star Shohei Ohtani hasn't decided if he will undergo Tommy John surgery.Per Jeff Fletcher of the Orange County Register, Ohtani said Friday he will close out the 2018 season as a hitter as he continues to deliberate whether to have elbow ligament reconstruction.Fletcher noted that Ohtani seems "mostly resigned" to having the surgery but isn't certain at this point.On Wednesday Neil Walker Jersey , the AngelsrecommendedTommy John surgery for Ohtani after an MRI revealed new damage to his ulnar collateral ligament."For now, he's cleared to hit," Angels general manager Billy Epplertold reporters. "I think we saw effectiveness even last night [when he homered] with the ligament being in the situation it's currently in. He is cleared to hit still."That same night, Ohtani went 4-for-4 with two home runs Adrian Gonzalez Jersey , three RBI and four runs scored in the Angels' 9-3 victory over the Texas Rangers.The Japan native added he doesn't plan to give up pitching, via Fox Sports West'sPatrick O'Neal.Ohtani has been terrific in his first MLB season. The 24-year-old is hitting .287/.367/.579 with 18 homers in 247 at-bats. He also has a 3.31 ERA with 63 strikeouts in 51.2 innings as a pitcher.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz