Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.04.2019 14:41
ll three points -- and its first league win in four matches -- as Stoke looked off the pace in the first half.The hosts improved Antworten

STOKE, England -- Bournemouth won away in the English Premier League for the first time this season after ending Stokes recent revival with a 1-0 victory on Saturday.Nathan Akes 26th-minute header was enough for Eddie Howes team to grab all three points -- and its first league win in four matches -- as Stoke looked off the pace in the first half.The hosts improved after the break but blew the chance to extend their unbeaten run to seven league matches for the first time since December 2012 when Bojan Krkic crashed a penalty against the crossbar at the start of the second half.Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe wanted his players to show they were a better side than the one which slumped to successive defeats to Middlesbrough and Sunderland prior to the international break. They did just that with a solid and well-drilled performance.After 12 rounds, midtable Bournemouth has 15 points, two more than Stoke. Cheap Swingman Hawks Jerseys . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Cheap Kevin Huerter Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. http://www.cheaphawksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-tracy-mcgrady-jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Cheap Mike Bibby Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Cheap Miles Plumlee Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Quinton Spain has a much different pedigree than the other Titans linemen.Spain is an undrafted second-year pro from West Virginia trying to maintain his status as the Tennessee Titans first-team left guard. Spain started the final six games for the Titans last season and has been running with the first-team line in camp.Contrast that with the Titans other four projected starting linemen. Tennessees line includes two first-round picks at the tackle spots in Taylor Lewan (2014) and Jack Conklin (2016), a first-rounder at right guard in Chance Warmack (2013) and a coveted free-agent acquisition at center in Ben Jones.Spain is doing all he can to maintain his role as a starter.I felt like Ive done pretty good, Spain said. Ive just got to keep moving forward and keep battling for the spot.In assessing Spains play through the first week of training camp, Titans coach Mike Mularkey offered some praise while also stressing Spains need for improvement.Hes been a little bit hot-and-cold, Mularkey said. More hot than cold, but when hes had his mistakes, theyve been pretty significant. I mean, they stand out. Not getting out on some screens, not covering up guys today.Again, he was an undrafted free agent last year that -- hes held his own, but the more he gets, the better hes going to get, as well. Hes still in a competition at that left guard position.Spains primary competition should come from former starting center Brian Schwenke, Jeremiah Poutasi and rookie sixth-rround pick Sebastian Tretola.dddddddddddd. The competition to determine the starting offensive line begins in earnest in the next couple of days.The Titans have intentionally stuck with the same starters up to this point because they were still putting in offensive installations.That process is near an end, allowing offensive line coach Russ Grimm to start playing a form of musical chairs to determine the eventual starters.Were going to start rolling some people in there, Grimm said. I tell people all the time were not playing a game for real yet. So there are no set starters. So when you come out and you start stepping through stuff, you kind of keep guys at the same spot till we get the whole offense.As of tomorrow, the whole offense is going to be in, so now youre going to see guys that know the assignment so they can flip from one side to the other.I dont want to flip them too early because they start getting confused and stuff like that. Once they learn the offense and now that weve got it all in, then were going to start shuffling some people around to see what weve got.As for how things fall, Spain isnt fretting the competition.Ive just got to play my game, and whatever happens, happens, Spain said. If playing my game is not enough, I cant look back and say I didnt give it my all.---Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz