Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.04.2019 08:21
The Ducks earned a first-ever No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament, advancing to Elite Eight for the first time since 2007.The Duc Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Dillon Brooks made the most of his first start of the season.Brooks had 20 points, including 16 in the second half, and the No. 22 Oregon Ducks extended their winning streak to eight games with an 83-63 victory over UNLV on Saturday night at Portlands Moda Center.I think that set the tone from the jump, said Jordan Bell, who finished with 16 points and 12 rebounds. Obviously you could see from the start we had a lot of energy. Thats what he does, he brings a lot of energy. So having him back starting really helps.Tyler Dorsey added 18 points for Oregon (10-2), which led by 23 points in the second half. The Ducks have held 11 straight opponents under 70 points.Jovan Mooring led the Rebels (6-5) with 20 points. Tyrell Green added 18 points and eight rebounds.Oregon was without leading scorer Chris Boucher, who was on crutches and wearing a boot on his right foot on the Ducks bench.Boucher played in Oregons 81-67 victory at home over Montana on Tuesday night, scoring 23 points with 19 rebounds. He was a rebound short of becoming the Ducks first player since 1977 with 20 or more points and rebounds.Boucher, a 6-foot-10 senior, is averaging 14.1 points, 7.8 rebounds and 3.2 blocks per game for Oregon this season. He ranks 10th nationally in blocks.Oregon coach Dana Altman said Boucher hurt his ankle in practice, and likely wont play on Tuesday against Fresno State, resting up for the conference season. Oregon opens Pac-12 play with No. 2 UCLA on Dec. 28.It was different, Bell said about playing without Boucher. Obviously everybody had to step up and rebound, do all the things he can do. I knew I had to get more rebounds than I usually do.Bouchers absence made way for Brooks first start. Brooks has played off the bench since returning from offseason foot surgery.Brooks was key to Oregons success last season, when the team won a school-record 31 games while claiming the Pac-12 regular-season and tournament titles. The Ducks earned a first-ever No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament, advancing to Elite Eight for the first time since 2007.The Ducks led by as many as 11 points in the first half. The Rebels closed within 34-29 late after Tyrell Greens layup, but Oregons Tyler Dorsey answered with a 3-pointer.Green hit a 3-pointer for UNLV to narrow it to 37-33 at the break. Green led all scorers with 15 points in the half.Oregon went on a 10-run to open the first half, capped by Payton Pritchards 3-pointer, as the game started to get away from UNLV. The Ducks stretched the lead to 55-36 on Dorseys layup.Mooring said Oregon switched up its defense in the second half, and the Rebels were unprepared.They did all the little things right in the second half, he said.BIG PICTUREUNLV: The Rebels are in the midst of a tough stretch where theyll face three ranked teams. They lost at No. 5 Duke 94-45 last Saturday and theyll host No. 3 Kansas on Thursday. ... The Rebels are playing their first season under coach Marvin Menzies, hired after Chris Beard left the job after only a week in March to become head coach at Texas Tech.Oregon: With Oregons women ranked No. 25 this past week, it is the first time both the Ducks men and women are ranked since January 1995. The womens team played in the early game Saturday night, defeating Portland State 90-46. ... Oregon has been ranked in the Top 25 for 14 straight weeks dating to last season.LOCAL KID: Payton Pritchard drew cheers from the Portland crowd when he hit the Ducks first basket of the night, a 3-pointer. The 6-foot-2 freshman point guard played for West Linn High School just south of Portland. Hes played at the Moda Center before, when West Linn defeated Sheldon in the 2014 Class 6A state championship game.UP NEXTUNLV: The Runnin Rebels return home to face Southern Illinois on Monday.Oregon: The Ducks host Fresno State on Tuesday, the teams final nonconference game before Pac-12 play starts. Air Jordan 4 Ireland Online . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Ireland . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. http://www.airjordan4ireland.com/ . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Air Jordan 4 Ireland . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Cheap Air Jordan 4 For Sale .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester.Sky Sports pundit Andy Walker believes Celtic manager Ronny Deila is on the brink of losing his job after the Scottish Cup semi-final defeat to Rangers. Deila refused to comment on his future after watching Celtic lose 5-4 on penalties to their city rivals at Hampden Park on Sunday. The Norwegian, who was appointed as Neil Lennons successor in June 2014, has come under fire from certain sections of the Celtic support this season, with the clubs failures in European competition a particular reason for their disharmony. Highlights of Celtics Scottish Cup semi-final defeat on penalties to Rangers at Hampden With Rangers set to join the Scottish elite from next season following their promotion from the Scottish Championship, Walker feels Celtic will part company with Deila as they attempt to maintain their dominance of the top flight. When asked what the defeat may mean for Deila, Walker told Sky Sports Now: It leaves him on the brink. I dont think he can survive this, I dont think theres any appetite to get rid of him immediately, but you have to look at Ronny Deilas time overall as a Celtic manager. Rangers celebrate after winning the penalty shootout against Celtic What has he done? Where are the big victories? Where are notable victories that he has come up with? Would any Celtic supporter look at this current group of Celtic players and think they would get through the Champions League qualifiers, if they as expected go on and secure the title for the fifth time? I dont think this is a group of players that can get through a Champions League qualifier and thats really where Celtic want to be. They are currently being compared to the likes of Aberdeen and Hearts. Rangers will be up next season and I think Mark Warburton is right, he is a smart guy and theyll need a lot of investment to compete with Celtic and Aberdeen. Ronny Deila says Celtics performance was not at the level he expects after they lost to Rangers I dont think he is fooled, he has got the basis of a really good team, but the biggest difference for me was the strength and depth.dddddddddddd. I think Celtic have a stronger squad, but I dont think they utilised their players very well and I think that is one of the main reasons that Ronny Deila wont survive this. Walker also accused Celtic captain Scott Brown, as well as a number of other first-team players, of being unfit and believes Rangers superior fitness was a telling factor at the end. Brown out of form and unfit says Andy Walker I think you have to look at Celtic overall in 120 minutes, they were not good enough, added the former Celtic and Scotland striker.When youve got players like Scott Brown, who are completely out of form and unfit, and he still gets a place in the team, then I think thats a problem. Charles Paterson and Andy Walker reflect on the thrilling Old Firm clash in the Scottish Cup semi-final You look at Celtic overall, youve got Tom Rogic, who came on as a substitute and made a good impact, Kieran Tierney played well, Erik Sviatchenko played well, but apart from that you are not really giving plus marks to any other Celtic player. For me, Rangers deserved their win. They played a lot of good football and they were a fitter side than Celtic yesterday, that was telling. Also See: Deila silent on future WATCH: Scottish Cup semis Rangers beat rivals Celtic Rangers deserved more respect ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz