Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.04.2019 08:20
two games.It should be on the highlights, Vigneault said. Its going to be up in Canada anyway, they look for goals like that. I Antworten

NEW YORK -- Although the New York Rangers didnt play an especially dominant style, they did enough to keep up their winning play.J.T. Miller, Jesper Fast and Pavel Buchnevich scored 4:04 apart late in the second period to lead the high-scoring Rangers to their fifth straight victory, 5-2 over the Winnipeg Jets on Sunday night.Tonight is a good night to use `never critique a win, just take the win, Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. It was our fifth game in eight nights, fourth game in six nights. ... These are tough on players, tough physically, tough mentally. Youve got to grind it out.Kevin Hayes and Mats Zuccarello also scored, Kevin Klein and Brandon Pirri had two assists and Henrik Lundqvist stopped 24 shots as New York won for the eighth time in nine games. The Rangers, who lead the NHL with 55 goals and 4.23 per game, have scored at least five in each game of their winning streak.Weve played a lot of hockey lately, Miller said. Some games you dont really have it, but you find ways to get it done. ... I think were finding a way for everybody to contribute right now and its hard to stop for the opposition if you have four lines rolling like that.Patrik Laine and Mark Scheifele scored for Winnipeg, which has lost four of its last five (1-3-1). Connor Hellebuyck started and gave up four goals on 16 shots before he was replaced late in the second period by Michael Hutchinson, who finished with one save.After a scoreless first half of the second period in which Winnipeg had a 4-1 advantage on shots, the Rangers outscored the Jets 4-1 over the final 10 minutes.I think we are a little bit guilty of getting too excited about our zone time and some of our lateral plays that we tried to make instead of getting right to the net, Jets coach Paul Maurice said. Thats what (the Rangers) are good at, theyll transition off of that. They can shoot the puck off the rush and we got burned by it.Zuccarello fired a wrist shot from the left faceoff circle past Hellebuyck for his sixth to put the Rangers up 2-1 just past the midpoint of the second.Scheifele tied it 2 minutes later as he pounced on a puck sitting in front of an open net after a shot by Paul Postma was stopped by Lundqvist. It was Scheifeles seventh of the season.Miller skated up the right side and fired a wrist shot over Hellebuycks right shoulder for his fifth, putting the Rangers up 3-2 with 6:59 remaining.Fast gave New York a two-goal lead with 3:36 left as he tipped a point shot by Klein from the right faceoff circle for his second goal. That chased Hellebuyck and brought on Hutchinson.Buchnevich made it 5-2 just 41 seconds later as he slid the puck from his backhand across to the left side in front of Hutchinson and fired it over the sprawled goalie. It was Buchnevichs second of the season and second in two games.It should be on the highlights, Vigneault said. Its going to be up in Canada anyway, they look for goals like that. It was a great goal.The Jets controlled play in the scoreless third period, outshooting the Rangers 9-1, but couldnt get anything past Lundqvist.I dont think we are super pleased with everything in our game but we are finding ways to win games, Lundqvist said.Hayes got the Rangers off to a fast start with his sixth of the season 2:12 into the game. Skating with an extra attacker on a delayed penalty, Hayes took a pass from Klein and fired a slap shot from inside the blue line past Hellebuyck. That gave Hayes a goal in four straight games.Laine tied it with 9:15 left in the first, tipping a point shot by Ben Chiarot for the 18-year-old rookies eighth of the season.Game notes Laine, selected by Winnipeg with the No. 2 overall pick in this years draft, scored for the second straight game after going without a point in his previous four. ... The teams conclude their season series Dec. 8 at Winnipeg. ... Hayes has a point in five straight games (four goals, five assists). ... Brady Skjei had an assist on Hayes goal, giving him a point in five straight games (six assists).UP NEXTJets: Host Dallas on Tuesday night.Rangers: Host Vancouver on Tuesday night before heading out on a four-game road trip.---Follow Vin Cherwoo at www.twitter.com/VinCherwooAP Air Max Clearance Ireland . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Nike Air Max Sale Outlet Ireland . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. http://www.airmaxcheapireland.com/ . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Nike Air Max Cheapest Online .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Buy Air Max Ireland . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Shannon Hale hit 3 of 5 from 3-point range and finished with 19 points and Alabama beat Ball State 77-59 on Friday night.I thought his body language was good, Alabama coach Avery Johnson said. ...What more can I say. That Shannon Hale is the one I consistently want to see.After coming off the bench to score 13 in the first half, Hale was inserted into the starting lineup for the second in place Bola Olaniyan. Reserves ArMond Davis and Avery Johnson Jr. combined to score 30 for the Crimson Tide (2-1), with 17 and 13 points, respectively, to help Alabamas bench to match the Cardinals in scoring.Davis made 5-of-7 3-pointers and Johnson Jr. made 3-of-3 while adding six assists and five rebounds.Johnson Jr. said his teammates were instrumental in his success, but he also said breaking from routine and taking a nap before the pre-game meal helped to settle his nerves.I just kind of told myself yesterday, Im not going to wait until like my fifth or my last year to turn it up, Johnson Jr. said. So I thought this was going to be a good opportunity so once I got there I did some different things in my pregame.It was close for much of the first half and scoreless for the first 4-plus minutes. Hales dunk with 15:20 left in the half was the first made field goal and gave Alabama a 4-0 lead. Alabamas offense picked up from there until it cooled off late in the second half when the team failed to make a shot from the fieldd for nearly 7 1/2 minutes.ddddddddddddDespite those struggles, the Cardinals (1-2) were unable to take advantage. Tayler Persons led Ball State with 15 points. Franko House, who came in averaging 22 points and 10 rebounds, finished with 10 points and seven boards.Johnson credited Wednesdays practice with the success of the bench. With three starters missing that day others had to step up.Shannon and Avery and ArMond they practically are on the same team every practice so they are getting in a good rhythm of knowing each others strengths and weaknesses, Johnson said.BIG PICTUREAlabama: The Crimson Tide bounced back from Tuesdays 77-72 loss to Dayton to avoid falling below .500.Ball State: The Cardinals held their first two opponents to exactly 64 points in regulation, but the team didnt have an answer for Alabamas offense once it got going.NEXT UPAlabama: The Crimson Tide will leave the confines of Coleman Coliseum for the first time this season to face Valparaiso in Las Vegas, Nevada.Ball State: The Cardinals will return home to face Coppin State for the chance to claim the teams first home victory of the season on Monday.STAT OF THE NIGHT: Ball State committed 21 turnovers -- 100 more than the Tide. Alabama finished the game with 14 steals and outscored the Cardinals 26-6 on points off turnovers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz