Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.04.2019 08:19
When an inviting cross from Kingsley Coman was delivered in the 66th, Griezmann missed with a free header.Only once was Patrici Antworten

SAINT-DENIS, France -- Portugals players crowded around Cristiano Ronaldo as he sat on the turf, but their tearful captain couldnt withstand the pain of his injury any longer.The Portuguese had to win their first major trophy the hard way on Sunday, stunning France 1-0 after extra time in the European Championship final -- having played without Ronaldo from the 25th minute.Two hours after being carried off on a stretcher, the three-time world player of the year returned a champion for the first time with his country.I had bad luck because I had a small injury in the beginning of the game, but my colleagues did their part -- they run, they fight, said Ronaldo, who has already won every major club honor. Nobody believed in Portugal but we won.An unlikely scorer secured the pre-tournament outsiders a title at last.It could be an uncomfortable few months ahead for Eder, the unheralded striker who will return shortly to French club Lille after breaking French hearts with his 109th-minute goal.The ugly duckling became beautiful, Portugal coach Fernando Santos said.A second-half substitute, Eder scored only his fourth goal in 29 appearances for Portugal with a low shot from 25 meters (yards) past goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.Cristiano told me I would be scoring the winning goal, Eder said. He gave me strength and positive energy.In doing so, Portugal denied the French a third final victory on home soil to add to Euro 84 and the 1998 World Cup.Football can be very cruel, said Lloris, Frances captain. The overriding emotion is a lot of sadness.Twelve years after losing to Greece on home soil in their last appearance in the final, it was Portugals turn to spoil the host nations party. And they achieved it after winning only one of their seven games at Euro 2016 inside 90 minutes, and after losing the inspirational Ronaldo midway through the first half.It was tough because we lost our main man and we had all our hopes pinned on him because hes a player who can score a goal at any minute, Portugal defender Pepe said. When he said he couldnt go on, I tried to tell my teammates that we have to win it for him. That we were going to fight for him.It was a mostly dull and stodgy final but the record books will only show that Portugal went from third-place in its group to champion, and with little help from Ronaldo in its last match.The championships first 24-team tournament became a reality over the last month, but the quality of football deteriorated. Such a sterile showpiece -- the first European Championship final to be scoreless after 90 minutes -- seemed a fitting climax.We werent clinical enough, said France coach Didier Deschamps, who lifted the World Cup in the stadium as a player in 1998. We werent cool-headed enough.Even France forward Antoine Griezmann, the tournaments leading scorer, couldnt rise to the big occasion. There was no seventh goal of Euro 2016 from the Atletico Madrid forward, who also lost out in the Champions League final six weeks ago to Ronaldos Real Madrid.Griezmann was the first player to find the target, but his header was tipped over by Rui Patricio, who was formidable in the Portugal goal. When an inviting cross from Kingsley Coman was delivered in the 66th, Griezmann missed with a free header.Only once was Patricio beaten, when Andre-Pierre Gignacs shot hit the inside of the post but it came back out.Luck was on Portugals side, and Eder was able to strike the decisive blow.It didnt seem to be going Portugals way in the ninth minute when Dimitri Payets right knee clattered into Ronaldos standing left leg.Ronaldo went down in agony -- writhing, grimacing and screaming. He was able to return, but this was one injury he could not run off.Ronaldo fell to the turf again in the 17th. One of the moths infesting the national stadium fluttered over Ronaldos tearful right eye. Teammates tried to help in vain to help, with Nani tending to the knee.Ronaldo watched the game forlornly on the touchline as strapping was attached before dragging himself back onto the field.But Ronaldos mobility was restricted. Battling through the pain, regularly reaching down to check on the injury, Ronaldo realized there would be no miracle recovery.The clock hit 23 minutes and Ronaldo ripped off his captains armband and tossed it on the turf. Slumping to the ground again, Ronaldo was consoled by Nani, who embraced his former Manchester United teammate as the armband was transferred.The stretcher came on and in the 25th minute Ronaldo became a spectator. But thanks to Patricios array of saves and dogged defending, Ronaldo left a champion.Unlike his great rival Lionel Messi, the Argentina and Barcelona forward, the 31-year-old Ronaldo has now filled the medal void on the major international stage. Its a rapid turnaround for a national team that exited the 2014 World Cup in the group stage.Its something unbelievable in my career, Ronaldo said. Something I deserve.---Rob Harris can be followed at www.twitter.com/RobHarris and www.facebook.com/RobHarrisReports Wholesale Air Max 720 Uk . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Air Max 720 Clearance Sale . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. http://www.cheapairmax720uk.com/ . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Discount Air Max 720 . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. Cheap Air Max 720 Uk . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Hay Dakota wheeled out into the middle of the Churchill Downs turf course and went on to a 29-1 upset Saturday in the 13th running of the Grade 3, $100,000 Commonwealth Turf.Ridden by Denny Velazquez and trained by Joel Berndt, Hay Dakota rallied outside of Bondurant, the 3-1 favorite in a field of 11 3-year-olds, to prevail by a neck in the 1-1/16-mile race. The Chicago shipper returned $60.20 after finishing in 1:43.60 over firm going.For horse, trainer, and jockey, it was their first graded stakes victory.Its one of those boxes Ive wanted to check, said Berndt, who has trained since 1991 and oversees a medium-sized stable that competes in Chicago and Minnesota.Hay Dakota lagged back until the field straightened for home. Both he and Bondurant angled out to launch big runs leaving the quarter pole, with Hay Dakota proving narrowly best when farthest outside. Scholar Athlete, the leader for much of the way, finished another half-length back in third.I wanted to wait to make my move, and it worked out, said Velazquez, a 22-year-old Oklahoma native who will ride regularly at tthe upcoming Fair Grounds meet.ddddddddddddHay Dakota, a Kentucky-bred by Haynesfield, came to hand during the summer at Canterbury Park and was coming off a second-level allowance win last month over the Hawthorne turf. Berndt said the Dec. 3 Claiming Crown series at Gulfstream Park is the likely next start.The $2 exacta (4-8) paid $296.20, the $1 trifecta (4-8-6) returned $825.30, and the 10-cent superfecta (4-8-6-1) was worth $968.59.Earlier Saturday actionDecember Seven ($3) lowered the track record for the infrequently run distance of 1-3/16 miles when easily winning a first-level allowance in 1:56.60 over a fast track. Corey Lanerie was aboard the 3-year-old December Seven for owner Jay Em Ess Stable and trainer Paul McGee.Also, Curlins Vow ($12.60) won for the first time in seven career starts when edging away in a one-mile maiden race. The 3-year-old Curlins Vow is by Curlin out of Bella Jolie, which makes him a half-brother to the recently retired Runhappy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz