Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.08.2018 07:55
CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.cheaplionsjerseyselite.com/]Lions Jerseys Sale[/url] .C. -- Kicker Graham Gano believes hes found Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Lions Jerseys Sale .C. -- Kicker Graham Gano believes hes found a home in Carolina. Gano became the first of Carolinas 20 soon-to-be unrestricted free agents to re-sign with the Panthers on Friday, signing a four-year contract. Financial terms were not released. "Im really excited to be back in Carolina," Gano said. "It is where my family and I wanted to be. I love the organization and feel this is the best place for me." The 26-year-old Gano is coming off a successful season, converting 24 of 27 field goal attempts while helping the team to a 12-4 record and the NFC South title. He set a franchise record and tied for the NFL lead with six made field goals from 50 yards or more. He was the only NFL kicker with three or more attempts from 50 yards or more without a miss from that distance. "The special teams unit was a large part of our success last year and we are excited to keep Graham as a part of our team," Panthers coach Ron Rivera said in a news release. "Graham has shown range and accuracy in his field goal kicking, and his strong leg has been a weapon for us on kickoffs." Of his 82 kickoffs, 76 reached the end zone, including 63 for touchbacks, the highest percentage in the NFL since 1994. A five-year NFL veteran, Gano spent his first three seasons with the Washington Redskins. He has converted 92 of 118 field goal attempts in his career. Gano tied the NFL record for most overtime field goals in a season with three in 2010, a mark previously accomplished by John Kasay for Carolina in 2003 and Jason Hanson for Detroit in 1994. Gano feels like he has some stability on the team, which has helped his game. "When I was in Washington I went through four holders and that took some getting used to," Gano said. "I finally got comfortable there and made my last 14 of 17 field goals. Ive carried over that consistency to Carolina." Gano said he was celebrating the new deal by taking his son to Chic-fil-A. Carolinas other unrestricted free agents include quarterbacks Derek Anderson and Jimmy Clausen, wide receivers Domenik Hixon, Brandon LaFell and Ted Ginn Jr., tight end Ben Hartsock, offensive linemen Geoff Hangartner, Travelle Wharton, Garry Williams and Bruce Campbell, defensive end Greg Hardy, defensive tackle Colin Cole, linebackers Jordan Senn, Jason Williams and Dan Connor, safeties Quintin Mikell and Mike Mitchell, and cornerbacks Captain Munnerlyn and Drayton Florence. Cheap Frank Ragnow Jersey .Hammel pitched inside more and it helped him get into the seventh inning as the Colorado Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 3-2 on Friday night. Cheap Tyrell Crosby Jersey . He managed to save par, and went on to put together his best opening round of the year. Calcavecchia and Wes Short Jr. http://www.cheaplionsjerseyselite.com/ . "He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor," he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. "I looked like Forrest Gump," he joked.The Canadian broadcast premiere of ESPNs much-anticipated 30 for 30 documentary The Price of Gold airs Sunday at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN. From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. The Price of Gold will have encore broadcasts on Wednesday, Jan. 29 at 1pm et/10am pt on TSN and Thursday, Jan. 30 at 1:30am et/10:30pm pt and 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. About The Price of Gold The world couldnt keep its eyes off two athletes at the 1994 Winter Games in Lillehammer - Nancy Kerrigan, the elegant brunette from the Northeast and Tonyya Harding, the feisty blonde engulfed in scandal. Cheap T.J. Jones Jersey. Just weeks before the Olympics, on Jan. 6, 1994 at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships, Kerrigan was stunningly clubbed on the right knee by an unknown assailant and left wailing, "Why, why, why?" As the bizarre "why" mystery unraveled, it was revealed that Hardings ex-husband, Jeff Gillooly, had plotted the attack with his misfit friends to literally eliminate Kerrigan from the competition. Now two decades later, The Price of Gold takes a fresh look through Hardings turbulent career and life at the spectacle that elevated the popularity of professional figure skating, and has Harding still facing questions over what she knew and when she knew it. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz