Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.04.2019 08:27
league and their best player got sent off at West Ham and faces a suspension. Norwich, meanwhile, dont seem to be able to win a Antworten

Aston Villa will be without striker Libor Kozak when they host fellow strugglers Norwich City at Villa Park on Saturday. The Czech Republic international has been ruled out for up to a month with a broken bone in his ankle and with Jordan Ayew also set to start a three-match ban after his sending-off against West Ham in midweek, Villa have only two fit forwards to face the Canaries.However, Gabriel Agbonlahor has not scored for almost a year, while Scott Sinclairs last league goal came in August, and Villa must rely on that pair to claw back the 10-point gap to fourth-bottom Norwich. Team newsRudy Gestede is out with a hamstring injury and the frontman joins Kozak on the sidelines.Ashley Westwood (calf) could return, but Carlos Sanchez (hamstring) and Adama Traore (foot) both remain out. Aston Villa and Norwich go head to head on Saturday afternoon with both sides in desperate need of a win Meanwhile, Norwich midfielder Alex Tettey must serve a one-match ban for the trip to the west Midlands after the Norwegian collected his 10th yellow card in the midweek defeat to Tottenham.Winger Robbie Brady is expected to be available again following illness, but midfielder Graham Dorrans is still struggling to shake off a bug.Fellow midfielder Gary ONeil has now completed a three-match suspension following his dismissal at Stoke, while striker Patrick Bamford will be in the squad for the first time since signing on loan from Chelsea ahead of the transfer deadline.Opta statsVilla are unbeaten in their last six competitive home games against Norwich (W3 D3) and defeated them 4-1 at Villa Park in their last meeting there.Norwich have won just one of their last 11 Premier League away games (W1 D2 L8). Remi Garde has confirmed that Jordan Ayew has been fined by Aston Villa Villa have won just one of their last 12 Premier League games at Villa Park (W1 D4 L7), scoring just eight goals in that run.Villa have claimed just seven points at home this season, at least five fewer than any other side in the Premier League.Norwich have allowed more shots on target against them in 2016 than any other team (29).Villa have 13 points after 24 Premier League games this season; each of the four teams to have previously won 14 points or fewer at this stage have ended the season in last place. Alex Neil says the games in the Premier League are only getting tougher Norwich will be looking to win both home and away in a single Premier League season against Villa for the first time since 1992/93.The Canaries are the only Premier League side yet to keep a clean sheet on the road this season.Remi Gardes side havent scored a first-half league goal since the start of December (Joleon Lescott against Southampton) and have now gone nine Premier League games without one.Brady has created more chances than any other Norwich player this season (33), but has only assisted one goal.Mersons predictionWhat else is there to say about Villa? They havent bought anybody in January, theyre bottom of the league and their best player got sent off at West Ham and faces a suspension. Norwich, meanwhile, dont seem to be able to win a game as well, so this is a big match for them. If Norwich lose this theyll be in major trouble, despite bringing in fresh faces in January.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds: 9/2 & Most popular Super 6 prediction: 1-1)BettingSky Bet make bottom club Villa 11/8 favourites ahead of their clash with Norwich (2/1), with the draw a 9/4 shot. Villa remain 2/9 favourites to finish bottom, but four league defeats on the bounce has seen Norwich cut to 6/5 to take the plunge.The Canaries won the home fixture 2-0 and its 12/1 for a repeat of that outcome, while Villa to win with both teams scoring is 4/1.Fit-again Agbolahor is 9/4 to net anytime for the hosts, with Steven Naismith 7/1 to open the scoring. Check out tips from our Sky Sports pundits Jamie Redknapp, Charlie Nicholas, Phil Thompson and Matt Le Tissier here. China Wholesale Jerseys .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Cheap MLB Jerseys . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. http://www.chinawholesalenfljerseyscheap.com/ . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. Baseball Jerseys From China .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Even Luke Lewis admits he was lucky to walk off ANZ Stadium with the Clive Churchill Medal around his neck on Sunday.The veteran back-rower was a controversial selection for best on ground in Cronullas 14-12 drought-breaking NRL grand final win over Melbourne, beating out match-winner Andrew Fifita.Fifita turned in a game-changing performance - running for a mammoth 191 metres, making 11 tackle busts and 30 tackles.Thats as well as scoring the match-winning try in the 69th minute in which he carried five defenders over the line.While Lewis was dynamic and proved a constant threat on the right edge, ran for 140 metres, made 26 tackles in an 80-minute effort and went within inches of scoring at try, only to be denied by a desperate Blake Green tackle, Fifita was roundly considered to be the standout.When they read my name out I felt like crying, Lewis said.I pinched myself and thought Is this really happening? The first thing I thought about is Im the person lucky enough to go up and get this medal.The 17 guys should be walking up there wwith me.dddddddddddd I know you cant do that but if it werent for them, I wouldnt be here.Lewis was arguably the most controversial Clive Churchill selection since Daly Cherry-Evans, who was awarded the prized medal in a losing side in the 2013 decider.The grand final win provided Lewis with his second premiership ring, after he also helped the Panthers to the 2003 title as a spiky-haired 20-year-old winger.After being a part of breaking Cronullas 50-year premiership drought, coach Shane Flanagan lauded Lewis as one of the key pieces of their title-winning puzzle.Flanagan said the decision to lure Lewis from Penrith four years ago helped turn around the culture of the club.I had a philosophy when I started coaching, the only rep player we had was Gal, Flanagan said.He was making 200 metres every week and we needed to change that.I needed to get some rep players in the club and Luke Lewis was one guy I wanted. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz