Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.04.2019 03:59
t the end of the year, he confirmed in a joint statement with his current team Porsche on Thursday.Since leaving Formula One at Antworten

Former-F1 driver Mark Webber will retire from professional racing at the end of the year, he confirmed in a joint statement with his current team Porsche on Thursday.Since leaving Formula One at the end of 2013 with nine victories to his name, Webber has been racing in the World Endurance Championship with Porsche. With three races remaining in the current season, Webber has announced his retirement before becoming a Porsche representative next year.I have arrived where I belong, Webber said. Porsche is the brand I always loved most and the one that suits me the best. The 911 is iconic -- it has got elegance, performance and understatement, and is never intrusive. It is just the right car for every scenario.I will miss the sheer speed, downforce and competition, but I want to leave on a high and Im very much looking forward to my new tasks.Webber won the WEC title in 2015 but missed out on victory at the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans on five attempts over his entire career.Mark Webber stands for everything what Porsche implies: sportsmanship, power of endurance, straightforwardness and focused work for success, Porsche CEO Oliver Blume said. He is full of beans and always a thoughtful listener. I want to thank Mark for his great performance in the World Endurance Championship and am pleased he will remain tightly connected to Porsche in the future.Webbers career in Formula One spanned 12 seasons with four different teams, racking up 42 podiums and nine victories. He came closest to winning the title in 2010 but was ultimately beaten by Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel. He finished third in the standings three times before leaving for WEC at the end of 2013. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Authentic . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. http://www.wholesaleairjordan1.com/ . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Discount Air Jordan 1 Shoes . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Nike Air Jordan 1 Shoes Outlet .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Nico Rosberg insists he will not be changing his approach in the final four races of the season despite enjoying a commanding championship lead over teammate Lewis Hamilton.Rosberg, who cruised to victory in Suzuka after Hamilton suffered a sluggish getaway, holds a 33-point lead in the drivers championship as he searches for his maiden Formula One crown. Speaking post-race, the German said theres no need to settle for podiums in the remaining races and reiterated he will be seeking to add to his tally of nine wins in 2016.Im well aware of the 33 points of course but I just want to take it race by race and thats what I did this weekend, just focus on trying to win the race and happy it worked out, he said. Still too many races to go, so Im keeping my head down.Its still a long way to go so there would be no point changing my approach now, Rosberg said. Im sticking with what Im doing beecause its working well.ddddddddddddSince racing resumed after the summer break, Rosberg has been in scintillating form winning in Belgium, Italy, Singapore and now Japan. His only blemish since August came last weekend when he was still able to recover from lap one contact with Sebastian Vettel for a third place finish.Rosberg admits hes in a rich vein of form which continued in Suzuka -- finishing top in all three practice sessions, qualifying and the race.The whole weekend from the word go has felt good, we found the right balance and all the way through to qualifying, he said. The start went well, everything went well and then just controlled the pace and the gap to Max. A perfect weekend really so very happy and to win on this legendary track as well. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz