Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.04.2019 03:53
on Saturday.Georgia hosts Charleston Southern on Saturday. [url=http://www.airjordan3canada.com/]Wholesale Air Jordan 3 Canada[ Antworten

ATHENS, Ga. -- Yante Maten showed no ill effects from a 10-day layoff for exams, scoring 14 of his 18 points in the first half and grabbing 15 rebounds and Georgia beat Louisiana-Lafayette 73-60 on Wednesday night to halt the Rajin Cajuns eight-game winning streak.J.J. Frazier added 15 points and Juwan Parker a season-high 14 for Georgia (6-3), which played for the first time in 10 days because of exams.Justin Miller led Louisiana-Lafayette (8-3) with 17 points. Bryce Washington had 11 points and 18 rebounds, and Frank Bartley added 11 points and 11 boards.We had to beat a good team, said Georgia coach Mark Fox. They just won eight games in a row and will win more. This was a good game to help us get better.Maten had help inside from Derek Ogbeide who grabbed 13 rebounds. He blocked six shots and Maten blocked five.Fox was delighted with Parker, the junior wing who sat out last year and a good part of the year before that with an Achilles injury.He has been really rusty, said Fox. Essentially, he went two years straight without playing. It will take him some time to chip the rust away. He is playing the best he has in his whole career, and tonight the rust began to come off his jump shot.You just dont feel the same as how you felt before the injury, Parker said. Im getting there. I got in the film room and noticed my shooting mechanics were off.Georgia scored the first 11 points of the game, putting the Rajin Cajuns in chase mode for the rest of the game. The Rajin Cajuns, who entered with the nations seventh-ranked offense, didnt score a field goal until Bartley hit a 3-pointer with 12:17 to go in the half.We never got in a rhythm in the first half, said Louisiana-Lafayette coach Bob Marlin. They took away our transition because they have three guys back. The big guys just played ping-pong in there and were able to score every time.In the second half Louisiana-Lafayette closed to 40-38 with 17:16 to play when Bartley nailed a 3-pointer. The Bulldogs quickly responded with three baskets by three different players to go up 47-38. Miller hit a 3 to draw within six, but Frazier made a pair of baskets for the Bulldogs, who led by at least seven the rest of the way.NEAR MISSFrazier had a chance to take the lead as the schools most accurate free-throw shooter, but he missed 1 of 3 attempts. He is averaging 81.8 percent from the line and trails Jerry Eppling, who hit 82.2 percent in the 1968-70 season.WINDOW WIPERBryce Washingtons 18 rebounds put him at 507 for his career.UP NEXTLouisiana-Lafayette visits New Orleans on Saturday.Georgia hosts Charleston Southern on Saturday. Wholesale Air Jordan 3 Canada . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Air Jordan 3 Canada Sale . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. http://www.airjordan3canada.com/ . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Sale . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Canada . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. The old saying goes, When you score a touchdown, act like youve been there before.A few college football players took the nonchalant approach too far when entering the end zone the last couple weekends, casually dropping the ball right before crossing the goal line. It cost Clemson and California touchdowns and should have taken six off the board for Oklahoma, too. With goal-line brain freezes seemingly spreading, some coaches are taking action to keep such case of the dropsies from becoming an outbreak.Its something that doesnt need to happen, I can tell you that, South Carolina coach Will Muschamp said. Weve had a hard time getting (to the end zone). We dang sure dont want to drop it before.The madness started this season with the Gamecocks in-state rivals. Clemsons Ray-Ray McCloud cost himself a punt return TD two weeks ago against Troy when he dropped the ball a stride short of pay dirt . McCloud got chewed out by coach Dabo Swinney but was allowed to keep playing and has been a productive player since.After the play, I just told him, first of all, what a great play. What an awesome run. Tremendous, Swinney said. Now, secondly, you are going to be on SportsCenter for the rest of your life because you didnt hand the ball to the ref. How many times do I have to tell you to hand the ball to the ref?Not everybody has learned from McClouds mistake.Oklahomas Joe Mixon and Californias Vic Enwere made similar moves last Saturday. Officials did not catch Mixons and the long TD stood. Enwere lucked out in that officials ruled that no effort was made by Texas to recover his fumble. The whistle was blown and the Bears retained the ball at the 1 and ran out the clock on a victory.Enweres gaffe prompted Cal coach Sonny Dykes to implement a new rule when the team met Sunday. Cal players must hand the ball to an official after scoring.Its really a strange phenomenon, Dykes told USA Today Sports . I dont understand it. But I can assure you it wont ever happen to us again. Well get it fixed.Arkansas coach Bret Bielema said its not just near the goal line that he see players being too quick to discard the football. He still uses a message to players that he took from his former running backs coach, Jemal Singleton.He said any time a ball carrier has the ball in his hands, its a fumble unless its handed to the official, Bielema said. We had a flare-up in our first gamee where some guys were dropping the ball on the ground, or they were flipping the ball out.dddddddddddd For the most part, youll see our offensive players, if theres a referee or anybody in sight, hand the ball to the official -- especially on scoring plays. Its the easiest way to take away from any type of celebration, anything along that lines.Bielema said a clip of Enweres drop will likely make its way into Arkansas film study this week to reinforce the point.Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez already has a rule in place about handing the ball back to officials on every play, mostly so the offense can move at a quick pace.We call it the Kansas City rule, Rodriguez said. I think 15 years ago, (offensive coordinator Calvin Magee) and I heard about the Chiefs doing it, making it mandatory for all their ball carriers.And what would the punishment be for breaking the Kansas City rule while cruising into the end zone?Well, the things I would like to do I cant say, Rodriguez said.These goofy goal-line giveaways are not a new phenomenon.Former Cal receiver DeSean Jackson might be patient zero when it comes to toss-back-a-touchdown disease. Hes done it twice in the NFL with two teams and also did it in a high school all-star game while front flipping into the end zone.Nobodys flub was more costly than Kaelin Clays in 2014. Instead of scoring a long touchdown for Utah, an Oregon defensive player alertly picked up the ball before it was ruled dead and returned it 99 yards for a flip-six.A word of caution before branding this apathetic approach to reaching the end zone another example of widespread millennial entitlement: Plenty of college football players are taking a traditional approach when scoring that would make low-key Hall of Famer Barry Sanders proud.I either run all the way to the end of the end zone and then celebrate, or I just dont do anything at all, Iowa State running back Mike Warren said. Thats just how I am.---AP Sports Writers Pete Iacobelli in Columbia, South Carolina; John Marshall in Tucson, Arizona; Kurt Voigt in Fayeteville, Arkansas; and Luke Meredith in Ames, Iowa, contributed to this report.---Follow Ralph D. Russo at www.Twitter.com/ralphDrussoAP and the APs college football site at http://collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz