Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.04.2019 08:55
reen missed just four 3-point attempts and it marked the second game this season he finished in double figures all from long ran Antworten

EDINBURG, Texas -- Antonio Green scored 24 points, all from behind the arc, and Nick Dixon added 22 points with seven assists to lead Texas-Rio Grande Valley to a 98-84 win over North Florida on Monday night.Green missed just four 3-point attempts and it marked the second game this season he finished in double figures all from long range. Lew Stallworth had 12 points for UTRGV (4-8), which lost the rebounding battle 43-35 but clinched it with 49.3 percent shooting from the field.North Florida (3-9) pulled to within four midway through the first half with Wajid Aminus layup but Dixons bucket at the other end stretched it back to 26-20 and UTRVG pulled steadily away, taking a 50-29 advantage into the break. North Florida outscored UTRGV 55-48 in the second half but never got closer than 10.Dallas Moore scored 24 points to lead three North Florida players in double figures. NFL Jerseys China .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Cheap Jerseys From China . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.wholesalejerseysforcheapchina.com/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Wholesale Jerseys China . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Georgia defensive lineman Jonathan Ledbetter was arrested early Sunday morning on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and underage alcohol possession, his second alcohol-related arrest this year.Ledbetter, 18, was released from jail Sunday morning on a $2,000 bond -- $1,500 for the DUI charge and $500 for the underage possession charge -- following his booking by Athens-Clarke County police.First I want to apologize to my family, my teammates and coaches, the University and the Bulldog Nation, said Ledbetter in a statement released Monday. I have a problem and have received an incredible amount of support and treatment through the Athletic Department for the problem. For that I am thankful. I ask for everyones support as I continue to receive additional treatment for this disease and work toward a healthy life.A sophomore, Ledbetter was initially suspended for Georgias season opener against North Carolina after he was arrested in March on misdemeanor alcohol charges, but coach Kirby Smart has been vague about whether the suspension would stand after those charges were dropped.At the time, Smart said Ledbetter made a huge mistake and embarrassed himself, his family and his team following the March incident.On Monday the school stated that Ledbetter will be disciplined and will also be enrolled in an intensified education, counseling, and medical assistance program.According to the Georgia Athletic Associations drug and alcohol policy, Ledbetter could miss two games for the alleged DUI.Certainly we are disappointed and recognizze he has a serious problem, Smart said in a statement released Monday.dddddddddddd. We have provided help for him previously and we are committed to providing whatever assistance is necessary for Jonathan that will contribute to immediate improvement but also ensure that his long-term well-being is secure.Ledbetter played in seven games as a backup in 2015.?He was expected to compete for playing time and a starting spot on the defensive line this season.Ledbetters arrest is the eighth since Smart was hired. Ledbetter, Chad Clay and Chauncey Rivers have accounted for six of the arrests under Smart. Clay and Rivers were both dismissed after Smart gave them another chance and they got into trouble again.Smart addressed the recent arrests at the SEC media days on Tuesday, saying, If I said it wasnt concerning that would be a bigger issue. Its obviously concerning, but I also know what its like to be a student-athlete and to be a student-athlete at the University of Georgia and to deal with these issues.We have got to do a better job educating our players and making sure we get the right players to make the right decisions. Ultimately, a couple of these are just dumb, bonehead decisions. Theyre not disease or issue, theyre just dumb decisions and we cant have kids make those because they reflect the entire program.Information from ESPN senior writer Mark Schlabach and The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz