Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.03.2019 08:26
has come by by subduing a pair from the country his parents left behind.I have visited India since I was a kid, he says. I have Antworten

RIVIERA MAYA, Mexico -- Connor Syme shot a 6-under 66 to help Scotland take a one-stroke lead over Australia after the first round of the World Amateur Team Championship.Walker Cup player Grant Forrest added a 68 at Iberostar Playa Paraiso to give Scotland a 10-under 134 total, with only the best two scores counting for the three-man teams. Robert MacIntyre had a 69.The players know they have a good chance to do well here, and they are all pretty highly ranked in the world, Scottish captain Claire Queen said. Its been a really good first day, and that will give them more belief for the remainder of the championship.Syme, 20, topped the individual standings along with Polands Adrian Meronk. A range keeper at Drumoig Golf Centre in St. Andrews, Syme won the 2016 Australian Amateur.The key was to get it right off the tee, and then it would give you some chances, Syme said. Theres a few par 5s you can get up on, and my strength today was accuracy off the tee, so I had a lot of good opportunities.Cameron Davis led Australia with a 67, Harrison Endycott had a 68, and U.S. Amateur champion Curtis Luck shot 69, also opening at Iberostar Playa Paraiso, which is in the course rotation with Mayakoba El Camaleon.Weve come here with high expectations, Australian captain Matt Cutler said. We told the guys not to look at the scoreboards because on Day 1 there are two different courses, and it can change so quickly.Spain was third at 8 under at Iberostar Playa Paraiso. Mario Galiano shot 67, Manuel Elvira 69 and Ivan Cantero 71.It is important to post a good score early because of the weather, because it is so hot, Spanish captain Luis Mendez said. Playing in the morning is an advantage, and you have less hot weather.The two-time defending champion United States was tied for seventh at 5 under. Oklahomas Brad Dalke opened with a 67 at Mayakoba El Camaleon, Stanfords Maverick McNealy had a 70, and Texas Scottie Scheffler a 73.I was a little nervous before this round because this is such a huge event, Dalke said. We want to defend it for a third time. I was nervous, but once I got out there I felt comfortable. Air Jordan 4 Cheap Canada .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Air Jordan 4 Canada Online . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. http://www.airjordan4canada.com/ . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Canada Sale . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Wholesale Air Jordan 4 Canada . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Rio -- You wont be popular back in India today.Rajeev Ram shrugs and smiles at this journalists attempt to inject some humour in the post-match media interaction. In 1981, Rajeevs parents left India to pursue the American dream. He was born three years later in Denver, Colorado. His father Raghav is a biologist and mother Sushma a scientific technician.But since the age of four, Rajeev was not interested in an academic career. His heroes were Boris Becker and Pete Sampras. Rajeev wanted to be a tennis player and pursued his dream with vigour, embarking on a a path as a professional in 2004.In this 12-year pursuit, Rajeev has won singles and doubles titles on the ATP tour and has reached as far as the semifinals at a couple of Grand Slam events. But now, Rajeev is one step away from an Olympic gold medal.In 2009, Rajeev won his first title on the ATP tour by clinching the doubles crown at the Chennai Open. Now, this, the greatest moment of his career, has come by by subduing a pair from the country his parents left behind.I have visited India since I was a kid, he says. I have lots of family there and I am proud of my heritage. My dads whole family is in India so I have lots of ties back home.It is my first Olympics. You never know if you are going to get to play another one or not. To play a match and secure a medal for sure is an unbelievable feeling.This is our third match together, but Venus and I didnt even know if we were going to be in the tournament to start with. We played a great team today, we played two people that I respect a lot and are good friends of mine. We went out there and we played well when it mattered.Rajeevs succinct assessment of their performance stands up to scrutiny. Having been blown away in under an hour in the first set, the Americans needed to respond urgently to ensure the match was not reduced to a no-contest.While Rajeev was solid on his service games in the first set, Sania Mirza and Rohan Bopanna made repeated dents into Venus Williams serve, breaking her twice. Sania in particular played an attractive brand of tennis, pulverising the ball in her signature style but also catching the Americans off-guard with some canny lobs.It was in the second set that Venus, a winner of four Olympic Gold medals over her decorated career including three in womens doubles, ignited her inner mongrel.With an effervescent Indian crowd scenting the end of the medal drought at these Games, the older Williams sister started to discover the verve in her game. Her grunts gained ferocity and her power game built sustained pressure on the Indianss.dddddddddddd With Sanias serve broken after a long sequence of deuce and advantage points, the Americans began hooping around the court energetically.Rajeev kept his end of the bargain up by locking out the Indians from any opportunities to break his serve. His fluid single hander backhand was in fine working fettle on the night and provided some sparkling moments with passes past desperate racquets.Venus, too, had transformed by this time into the player who owns seven singles and sixteen Grand Slam doubles titles. The set was pocketed and going into the super tie break, the momentum had shifted decisively away from the Indian pairing.Sania and Bopanna did take a 3-1 lead but Venus was not about to falter on the home stretch. She creamed a clean winner off the forehand flank and followed up with an assured overhead to level the scores.In the stadium, the Indian cheering squad had fallen eerily silent with a lone voice shrieking, Come on. Sania conceded both points on her serve and soon a four-point gap opened up. Bopanna dumped an overhead into the net at 7-3, leaving only the final nail in the coffin to be slammed in.Soon enough, the job was completed and Venus erupted in squeals of delight. In an instant, Rajeev had gone from a journeyman on the circuit to a potential Olympic champion.When you can beat a big team at their best, it is a huge mental lift for us to know that we can do it against anybody, he said. We didnt panic, we didnt feel like we had to do a whole lot different to try and win. We had to do a few things, like try different formations but we believed in ourselves no matter what the score was.Gold and silver may have slipped away, but for Sania and Bopanna, Sunday provides an opportunity to join Leander Paes as Indias only Olympic tennis medalists. It will be a quick turnaround with the match against Radek Stepanek and Lucie Hradecka scheduled to begin on midday local time in Rio.The 37-year-old Stepanek is a top class doubles player, having won 18 tour titles including an Australian and a US Open. Hradecka, 31, won the womens doubles silver at the 2012 London Olympics and also won the French Open mixed-doubles title in 2013. For both teams, the challenge will be to pick themselves up after a crushing defeat and combat for a place on the podium.This is something new for us, we dont have this on the tennis circuit, a visibly downcast Bopanna said later. We have to rest, prepare well and come back positively. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz