Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.02.2019 08:36
TORONTO – Jose Bautista returned to the Blue Jays starting lineup, as the designated hitter, on Tuesday afternoon. [url=http://w Antworten

TORONTO – Jose Bautista returned to the Blue Jays starting lineup, as the designated hitter, on Tuesday afternoon. Discount Under Armour Shoes . He made his presence felt at first opportunity, hitting a home run to left-centre field in the first inning. The homer was Bautistas first since June 6, a span of 17 games. The slugger wasnt yet ready to resume playing defence. "I think the decision was made by Gibby to give me one or two days to kind of ease back into it," said Bautista. "Depending on how I feel tomorrow, possibly playing right field. If not, definitely in Oakland sometime." Bautistas bat is a welcome sight. However, because he couldnt play right field, manager John Gibbons was forced to send Adam Lind to the bench. The Blue Jays usually employ a first base-designated hitter combination of Lind and Edwin Encarnacion when an opponent starts a right-handed pitcher. Encarnacion started at first base on Tuesday. Baseballs leader with 59 walks and a .432 on-base percentage, Bautista did not take issue with Gibbons decision to keep him out of right field for at least one more day. "I want to play today and Im consciously not going to fight my manager because what hes doing I think is reasonable," said Bautista. "Same thing tomorrow. But if I feel well then theres no restrictions. Its not if I want to play and Im going to make it worse; I think Im old enough and disciplined enough to not risk making it worse by playing defence too soon." The Blue Jays went 3-4 in Bautistas absence from the starting lineup, including three-straight losses to the Chicago White Sox in games started by a left-handed pitcher. Toronto is scheduled to face three left-handers during its four-game set in Oakland, which starts on Thursday evening. The club could face two more southpaws next week in its three-game series in Anaheim. Cheap Wholesale Under Armour Shoes . -- The Toronto Maple Leafs are tightening the race for second place in the Atlantic Division. Under Armour Shoes Clearance Sale .A. Happs hold on a spot in the Blue Jays starting rotation is in question. http://www.underarmourwholesale.com/ .Hoffenheim forward Anthony Modeste opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute, shooting though Jaroslav Drobnys legs after Lewis Holtby lost the ball in midfield.WASHINGTON -- After watching his team commit four errors in a bad loss the night before, after putting Joey Votto on the disabled list before the game, after watching his team go hitless through the first three innings, Cincinnati Reds manager Bryan Price decided it was time for a pep talk. So he called a team meeting, right there in the dugout before the start of the fourth inning. "You know, sometimes you need a little kick in the butt," shortstop Zack Cozart said. "And he did it." And his team responded. The next two batters scored, supplying all the runs Cincinnati would need Thursday in a 2-1 win over the Washington Nationals that allowed the undermanned Reds to split a six-game road trip. "He really fired this lineup up," first baseman Brayan Pena said. "It was a very, very clutch speech from the skipper. ... I didnt know he could speak like that." Cozart started the inning with a double. Brandon Phillips followed with an RBI single. Devin Mesoraco reached on third baseman Kevin Frandsens error, setting up an RBI single by Pena that scored Phillips. Granted, it was only two runs, but the Reds lead the league in one-run losses. Their offence has been struggling without Votto and Jay Bruce, who came off the DL on Wednesday. The pair of runs were just enough to support Alfredo Simon (6-2), who weathered a 61-minute rain delay to allow one run over seven innings. "We have the ability to do more offensively," Price said. "And we know were better than weve performed. ... We can talk about treading water until we get whole again, but when you look at that lineup, its not a lineup thats going to embarrass me or any opponent. Thats a lineup thats going to go out there and have the ability to score runs." Yet, despite his players glowing words, Price didnt want to connect the dots between his speech and the fourth-inning rally. "I dont really care to talk about it," hee said. Cheap Under Armour Shoes China. "We just got together collectively and decided to make a rally. ... Theres nothing really important or significant, to be honest with you." Simon gave up a leadoff homer to Denard Span in the first, worked out of a jam in the second, then allowed only three more baserunners as the Reds took two of three from Washington. Simon threw two innings after the storm. Jonathan Broxton handled the eighth, and Aroldis Chapman pitched a one-two-three ninth for his third save, hitting 103 mph on the stadiums radar gun while striking out Danny Espinosa. Tanner Roark (3-2) allowed six hits and two runs -- one unearned -- over six innings for the Nationals, who have their own share of lineup-depleting injuries and have been just as up-and-down as the Reds. "Right now, were banged up, man," Span said. "Its tough because I still feel like were playing good baseball, even with our circumstances right now." If nothing else, the game was notable because it contained overlapping replay and rain delays. Everyone was awaiting the ruling on a challenge by Price on Todd Fraziers steal attempt in the top of the sixth when the grounds crew came out with the tarp. The four-minute replay delay yielded no change: Frazier was out, as signalled by the four umpires huddled near the third base line in a downpour after players had scampered toward the dugouts. NOTES: Votto has missed six games with a quadriceps strain in his left knee. His move to the DL is retroactive to May 16. ... Bruce was reinstated but did not play. He had arthroscopic surgery May 5 to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee. ... Reds OF Ryan Ludwick was given the day off because of some swelling just above his kneecap. ... RPH Blake Treinen will be called up to start for the Nationals on Thursday, when they begin a road series against the Pittsburgh Pirates. RHP Ryan Mattheus will be sent down the minors to open up the roster spot. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz