Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

20.02.2019 08:44
Taking what was thought to be a lottery team to the brink of a second round playoff berth, Dwane Casey proved he was the right c Antworten

Taking what was thought to be a lottery team to the brink of a second round playoff berth, Dwane Casey proved he was the right coach to lead a young Raptors team into the future. Cheap Air Jordan 5 . Following his three-year extension, Casey joined TSN 1050 to discuss the maturation of his young squad, how the team plans to build on its success over the summer, and his recruiting strategy for Kyle Lowry as his point guard hits free agency. Casey: Raptors continued growth key to success Cheap Air Jordan 5 Retro . The light-heavyweight champion and number one ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world is on an 11-fight UFC winning streak, the longest in the history of the weight class. Cheap Jordan 5 From China . -- Jose Bautista never worries about hitting homers during the regular season. http://www.cheapairjordan5.us/ . -- Having already fallen behind because of the NFL lockout, Blaine Gabbert couldnt afford a lengthy holdout. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. "Theres no room for Donald Sterling in the NBA -- there is no room for him," the Heat forward said Saturday night before a playoff game against the Charlotte Bobcats. The league said Saturday it was investigating the recording posted on TMZs website, calling the comments "disturbing and offensive." James said NBA Commissioner Adam Silver should take swift action if the comments are found to be made by Sterling. "Obviously, if the reports are true its unacceptable in our league," James said. "It doesnt matter, white, black or Hispanic -- all across the races its unacceptable. As the commissioner of our league they have to make a stand. They have to be very aggressive with it. I dont know what it will be, but we cant have that in our league. "Were the model citizen of all sports around the world because we are the most recognizable figures. ... Its vvery disrespectful and its appalling. Air Jordan Retro 5 For Sale Cheap. " One of James best friends, Chris Paul, plays for the Clippers. James said he hasnt spoken with Paul, but "I can only imagine what is going through his head." "I have kind of wavered back and forth if I would actually sit out," James said. "If our owner would come out and say the things he said I would have to sit down with my teammates and talk to my family because at the end of the day, our family and teammates are way more important than that,. Basketball is huge and the playoffs have been unbelievable so far and I hate that something has to come out." In the recording, the man on the recorder questions his girlfriends association with minorities. James said hes not angry about the comments, just disappointed. "I can only imagine if a player came out and said something of that stature what would happen to us as players," James said. "I believe in Adam (Silver) and I believe in the NBA and they have to do something very fast before this really gets out of hand. But like I said there is no room for Donald Sterling in our league." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz