Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.02.2019 03:13
No. 18 dropped into the hole, and he dropped to a crouch with a fierce fist pump. Confident, intense, he looked like the defendi Antworten

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Rory McIlroys chip for birdie on No. 18 dropped into the hole, and he dropped to a crouch with a fierce fist pump. Confident, intense, he looked like the defending champion at a major, the guy who won the PGA Championship by a record eight strokes last year. Ever since McIlroy found himself in danger of missing the cut midway through his round Friday, that player may have finally returned. McIlroy shot a 3-under 67 in tougher conditions Saturday to lift himself to the edge of contention. He was tied for seventh, six strokes behind leader Jim Furyk, heading into the final round. "It was good to feel the sort of rush again," he said. If he can feel it again Sunday, perhaps this will be the week that snaps him out of a seasons worth of doldrums. Through 11 holes of his second round, McIlroy was 4 over for the tournament. The cut wound up at 3 over. Since then, he has played 25 holes in 7 under. McIlroy was at 1 under for the tournament when he stepped up to the 17th tee Saturday. The final two holes have been the toughest to birdie at Oak Hill this week, but he did it at both, sinking a long putt on No. 17. "I probably made up at least 3, 3 1/2 shots on those last two holes," McIlroy said. "Making a birdie on 17 is like an eagle," he added, "and then to follow it up with another on the last is even better." Coming into the day, he did what he always does when he finds himself in a similar situation: He reminisced about Quail Hollow in 2010. McIlroy was two shots over the cut line with three holes to play in the second round when he made an eagle to stick around for the weekend. Then he shot 66-62 over the last two days for his first PGA Tour victory. "It gives me a bit of confidence knowing that Ive been in that position before and Ive been able to win," McIlroy said. "I know this is a major championship and its a bit different, but I felt good enough about my game that I could go out there and post a good one today and at least give myself a chance going into tomorrow." He has yet to win in 2013 and shot just one round below 70 in his first three majors of the year. Two days after he appeared headed toward missing the cut at the second straight major, he has an outside chance at winning his third. "To play like that on this golf course and do what I needed to do yesterday just to make the cut, and then to go out and play the way I did today, its been a good stretch of holes," McIlroy said. "Ive got another 18 to play, and hopefully I can just keep playing the way I am." Adidas Yeezy Italia .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Yeezy Boost Scontate . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. http://www.adidasyeezyscontate.it/ . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Adidas Yeezy Scontate . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Scarpe Yeezy Scontate .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. CEDAR FALLS, Iowa -- Jerry Louie-McGee returned a punt 81 yards for a touchdown in the second quarter and Montana held on to defeat Northern Iowa 20-14 on Saturday in a matchup of FCS powers.Brady Gustafson hit Josh Horner for a 34-yard score and Tim Semenza kicked two field goals for the Grizzlies (2-0), all in the first half.Tyvis Smith, who had 130 yards, scored on a 1-yard touchdown plunge in the first quarter and Daurice Fountain hauled in a 28-yard pass from Aaron Bailey with 8:01 remmaining to give the Panthers (1-1) a chance.ddddddddddddNorthern Iowa, which beat Iowa State last week, had 351 yards to 206 for Montana, but also had two turnovers and was 6 of 19 on third down and 0 for 3 on fourth. The Grizzlies only had 70 yards in the second half but didnt have a turnover. Northern Iowa forced Iowa State into four turnovers in its 25-20 win. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz