Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.02.2019 03:13
sgiving afternoon game on Friday.Yet, some things finally went Minnesotas way against Pittsburgh when the Wild came away with a Antworten

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild got some fortunate bounces to win their past two games on home ice. The leagues best defensive team will likely need more than those when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in a post-Thanksgiving afternoon game on Friday.Yet, some things finally went Minnesotas way against Pittsburgh when the Wild came away with a 4-2 road win two weeks ago against the Penguins. Minnesotas win on Nov. 10 was the teams first win against Pittsburgh since April 5, 2014.While the Wild are mired in a tough stretch, particularly when it comes to scoring, they can show theyve changed under new coach Bruce Boudreau with another win against the Penguins.This was a great challenge, going up against the Stanley Cup champions. ... Once we settled down, a lot of good things happened, Boudreau told NHL.com of Minnesotas 4-2 win on Nov. 10. I thought we competed hard.The Wild beat Central Division foe Winnipeg 3-1 on Wednesday, having a tying goal by the Jets negated by video review and then scoring themselves on the power play when a shot deflected off a Winnipeg player into the net. Its the second such sequence of video review and deflection that benefitted Minnesota in a week.We have been on the other side of that, said forward Zach Parise, who added an empty-net goal. At the time of the game, it was huge for us. The fans loved it. And then not too long after we got the second goal. There is the big difference in the game right there.Minnesotas defense continued to stifle the opposition. The Wild (10-7-2) have allowed just 17 goals in their past 13 games. Goaltender Devan Dubnyk will likely start in goal for Minnesota against Pittsburgh. In his past 11 games, Dubnyk has given up just 13 goals.He ranks second in the NHL in goals-against average (2.55) and third in save percentage (.948).Huge; hes had too many of those big saves lately, said forward Jason Zucker. That means were having defensive breakdowns, but we know that hes back there and hes going to give us those saves when we need him.Pittsburgh (12-5-3) is as dangerous as ever, especially with star Sidney Crosby healthy and scoring. Crosby leads the league with 14 goals. The Penguins are coming off a 6-1 road win against the New York Rangers on Wednesday.With the day between, Pittsburgh held a practice on Thursday in Minnesota. The Penguins are in a stretch of seven games in 11 days.Its not just the physical recovery, its about the mental recovery as well, coach Mike Sullivan told the teams website. That was one of the reasons we didnt have a morning skate (Wednesday). Keep them away from the rink, out of the building, give them a chance to maybe go for a walk and get outside. Sometimes that can re-energize guys mentally as much as it does physically.The timing proved beneficial for two Pittsburgh players. Minnesota natives Matt Cullen and Jake Guentzel were in their home state for the holiday. Cullen, the 19-year veteran and former Wild player, is from Virginia, Minn. He had one of the goals in the win against New York.We have a lot of family coming in and its pretty special playing here, Cullen told the teams website. Knowing that its likely the last time that I play here adds a little bit to it.Guentzel is a 22-year-old rookie who scored twice in his NHL debut this week. Guentzel was born in Omaha, Neb., but played high school hockey in the Twin Cities at Hill-Murray. His father is the associate head coach of the mens hockey team at the University of Minnesota.Im really excited. Its going to be fun, Guentzel told the teams website. Playing (at Xcel Energy Center) in high school, I cant imagine how different its going to be. It will be one to remember.The game has become somewhat of a tradition for the Wild. They have played the day after Thanksgiving every year of the franchises 14 seasons of existence. Minnesota is 8-5-0-1 all-time on Black Friday, with all but one of those games at home. However, the Wild have lost three straight Black Friday games. Cheap Wholesale Under Armour Shoes . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Wholesale Under Armour Shoes China . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. http://www.underarmourwholesale.com/ . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Under Armour Shoes Sale Online .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Cheap Under Armour Shoes China . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Robin Peterson, the former South Africa allrounder, has announced his retirement from all cricket. He made his South Africa debut during the Champions Trophy in 2002, and played 15 Tests, 79 ODIs and 21 T20Is, taking 137 international wickets and also scoring four half-centuries.Peterson, 37, was a useful member of South Africas side with his restrictive left-arm spin and clean lower-order hitting. His career highlights include six wickets in the Perth Test of December 2012 to help South Africa clinch a series win in Australia, a crucial all-round display (61 in the first innings and 4 for 74 in the third innings) to help beat India in Durban in December 2013, and 15 wickets at 15.86 in the 2011 World Cup to finish as South Africas top wicket-taker in the tournament.It is with mixed emotions and fond memories that I would like to announce my retirement from professional cricket, Peterson said. Its been an incredible journey with so many people that have supported and encouraged me along the way. First and foremost Id like to thank all my team-mates for all the special memories theyve helped create along the way, as well as all the coaches that have pplayed a role in my development and as mentors throughout my career.ddddddddddddId like to thank Eastern Province and Warriors cricket for giving me an opportunity and seeing something in me that I didnt think existed, and Cobras Cricket for the wonderful years Ive spent down In Cape Town. Id also like to thank the VKB Knights for allowing me into their space and for the management at Free State cricket that have handled my decision with impeccable professionalism and a human touch.To the fans Id like to say a special thanks for always making me proud to represent you guys while representing the Proteas and our wonderful country. Id like to thank my agent Arthur Turner for all his support too.Lastly Id like to mention my family for their unwavering support and love shown throughout my career and introducing me to a game Ill continue to love forever. Its been an exciting journey for me and Im looking forward to creating more wonderful memories pursuing other interests while spending time with my wife Portia and son Harper. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz