Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.02.2019 03:51
.com. It is what it is. Im moving forward. Everybody is moving forward. Im still shooting high and trying to do what I can in th Antworten

Since about May 2015, UFC light heavyweight Anthony Johnson has basically been telling everyone to chill out about Jon Jones.Yes, obviously, the two would fight at some point. Johnson didnt know the when and where of it, but that matchup was inevitable. And it would be on fire when it took place.But following Jones latest issues regarding the UFCs anti-doping policy, Johnson (21-5), who fights Glover Teixeira at UFC 202 on Aug. 20 at T-Mobile Arena, isnt sure anymore.Its just not gonna happen -- at this point, I know its not gonna happen, Johnson told ESPN.com. It is what it is. Im moving forward. Everybody is moving forward. Im still shooting high and trying to do what I can in this sport. Im not focused on Jon anymore. And I can tell you Daniel Cormier, Glover -- theyre not focused on Jon, either. Nobody in this division is focused on Jon anymore. Thats a fact.Jones (22-1) is currently facing a potential two-year suspension for testing positive for estrogen blockers, prior to a scheduled fight against Cormier at UFC 200. His camp has stated it will appeal the failed test.Johnson was supposed to fight Jones last year, but Jones was arrested on a hit-and-run charge and pulled from the fight. Johnson went on to lose his next bout to Cormier, further postponing a potential matchup with Jones.An opportunity for the bout briefly opened again in April, when Cormier was forced out of a fight against Jones at UFC 197 -- but Johnson was unavailable to step in and replace him due to recent dental work.Its been disappointing the two havent met, as Johnson arguably represents the last real contender at 205 pounds whom Jones hasnt already beaten. Knowing that, Johnson always felt confident the two would meet -- but Jones eligibility to fight (or lack of it) is out of his control.When the UFC 200 stuff first happened, I was just in shock with everything, Johnson said. Maybe for a couple of days or a week or two, I was just extremely disappointed. I was like, Damn, this is just really not gonna happen. I was looking forward to it just as much as anyone was. So, it does disappoint me.Im not mad at Jon. It doesnt affect me, but I feel bad for the man, you know? I wish the best for everybody. I wish he would have made a smarter decision. If he did take those estrogen blockers or whatever, I wish he was smarter than that. But Jon is his own man. It is what it is. Its on Jon, not me.When asked if he thought there was a chance hed still be around if Jones does indeed receive a full two-year suspension, Johnson, 32, didnt know.I aint trying to fight until Im 35, Johnson said. Im trying to make my money and go on to something different -- do bigger and better things with my life. Hell, I dont want to get punched in the head that damn much. Ive got other things I want to do.For now his focus is on the hard-hitting Teixeira (25-4), who is coming off a first-round knockout over Rashad Evans, Johnsons Blackzilians teammate and friend.This is going to be a fun fight, Johnson said. This is a fun fight for me and the fans. Glover is a brawler. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Carson-Palmer-Jersey/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Rodney-Gunter-Jersey/ . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Adrian-Peterson-Jersey/ . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Aq-Shipley-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Karlos-Dansby-Jersey/ . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. A 1,200-pound, 9-foot bronze statue of Hall of Fame center Shaquille ONeal will be unveiled outside Staples Center before the?Los Angeles Lakers game against the?Minnesota Timberwolves?on March 24, 2017, the Lakers announced Tuesday.ONeal played with the Lakers from 1996-2004, winning three championships from 2000-2002, along with Finals MVP honors in each title run. He was also named an All-Star seven times with the Lakers and 15 times overall.The Lakers reached the Finals in 2004, losing to the Detroit Pistons. Then, in the wake of constant clashes with Lakers star guard Kobe Bryant, ONeal was traded in 2004 to Miami, where he won a title in 2006.The statue was commissionedd by the Lakers, Staples Center and AEG.dddddddddddd It was created by Julie Rotblatt Amrany and Omri Amran, who also created the statues for Lakers legends Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Magic Johnson, Chick Hearn and Jerry West that stand outside Staples Center at Star Plaza, where ONeals will stand, too.ONeals statue, which depicts him dunking, will be connected to Staples Center and will be suspended 10 feet above the ground. The ceremony will be free and open to the public, and it will feature speeches from ONeal, his teammates, colleagues and friends. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz