Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.02.2019 03:50
g of scoreless relief.The White Sox finished up a 4-5 road trip.Weve lost some late, manager Robin Ventura said. Were playing so Antworten

CLEVELAND -- When Cleveland manager Terry Francona suddenly wanted to put up a pinch-hitter in the middle of an at-bat, he knew where to get a guy.Tyler Naquin was sitting over there by the bat rack for a couple of days, ready to hit, Francona said. And thats not the easiest thing to do. But we didnt have to go find him. He was ready, and it showed.The strategy paid off Thursday night when Naquin lofted a game-ending sacrifice fly in the ninth inning that lifted the Indians over the Chicago White Sox 5-4.I wanted anybody to walk it off for us, so for me to be the guy to do it, its awesome, a smiling Naquin said. The bottom line is being ready, no matter what. So when I got the call, I said, `Its go time. Lets go.The AL Central-leading Indians scored a single run in each of the last five innings to overtake Chicago. Cleveland improved to 6-2 on an 11-game homestand.Abraham Almonte doubled to begin ninth off Jacob Turner (1-2). With Roberto Perez batting, a passed ball by Dioner Navarro moved Almonte to third.Francona said he planned on having Roberto Perez -- hitting .108 -- bunt Almonte to third. Once Almonte got there, though, Francona said he wanted someone who could drive the ball to the outfield.So Francona sent Naquin to the plate with a 1-0 count. The rookie hit the first pitch he saw to center field, deep enough that Adam Eaton couldnt prevent Almonte from scoring.Andrew Miller (7-1) earned the win with one inning of scoreless relief.The White Sox finished up a 4-5 road trip.Weve lost some late, manager Robin Ventura said. Were playing some tough teams and I think weve been in a lot of these games.The Indians activated right-hander Danny Salazar from the 15-day disabled list before the game, but he lasted just one inning in the shortest start of his career.Salazar, who had been sidelined because of inflammation in his pitching elbow, walked three to load the bases with one out. Justin Morneau hit a three-run double, and Salazar got the next two batters and was pulled.After being removed, he went to the bullpen and threw additional pitches.The main thing tonight was to feel good, and I did, Salazar said. I feel great.Clevelands bullpen allowed one run over the final eight frames, with Mike Clevinger pitching four innings and Dan Otero hurling two.Thats not the way you really draw it up, but I thought Clev was outstanding, Francona said.Rajai Davis hit an RBI double in the seventh off Chris Beck to pull Cleveland with 4-3. The Indians tied it in the eighth on an RBI single by Jose Ramirez against Nate Jones.White Sox starter Carlos Rodon gave up two runs in six innings.TEMPO TALKFrancona is in favor of Commissioner Rob Manfreds plan to speed up games. He supports the idea of a 20-second pitch clock, and would like to see a time limit established for teams to challenge calls. If were putting that split-second decision on the umpires, we shouldnt have all day to decide, Francona said.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: 2B Brett Lawrie (left hamstring strain) experienced soreness in his left quadriceps, forcing him to leave Double-A Birminghams game against Jackson after the second inning Wednesday. He is 5 for 14 on his rehab assignment with the Barons.Indians: RHP Josh Tomlin (family medical emergency list) told Francona that he expects to return to Cleveland and make his scheduled start Saturday. I told Josh that he has our blessing to take as much time as he needs, Francona said.UP NEXTWhite Sox: RHP James Shields makes his 14th start since being acquired from San Diego on June 4 as Chicago opens a three-game series against Oakland.Indians: RHP Trevor Bauer takes the mound to begin a three-game set with Toronto. He is 0-1 with a 17.47 ERA in two career starts against the Blue Jays. Cheap Old Skool Wholesale . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Vans Old Skool Clearance .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.cheapoldskool.us/ . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Vans Old Skool Sale Cheap . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Vans Old Skool Discount . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. PINE BLUFF, Ark. -- Trey Green threw for 400 yards and five touchdowns as Prairie View routed Arkansas-Pine Bluff 57-7 on Saturday.The Panthers finish 7-2 in Southwestern Athletic Conference play and remain in third place in the SWAC-East behind Southern and Grambling State.Green threw four touchdown passes in the first half and Arthur Lockett returned an interception 51 yards for a touchdown to give the Panthers a 33-0 halftime lead.KhaDarel Hodge caught three TD passes, frrom 34-, 64- and 4-yards out.dddddddddddd.Green was 23-of-29 passing and the Prairie View ground game piled up 152 yards.Marvante King returned a kickoff 93 yards for a touchdown to get the Golden Lions on the scoreboard.LaEarl Patterson was 8 of 20 for 81 yards passing and carried 19 times for 86 yards rushing for Arkansas-Pine Bluff (1-10, 1-8). Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz