Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 122 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.08.2018 04:52
ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.cheapthundersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-kyle-singler-jersey] Kyle Singler Jersey[/url] . - Mike Trout Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. Kyle Singler Jersey . - Mike Trout helped secure home field advantage for the American League in the World Series with his MVP performance in the All-Star Game. Now all the Angels have to do is get to the Fall Classic. Efren Navarro singled home a run with two outs in the 16th inning on Friday night, and the Los Angeles Angels came out of the All-Star break with a 3-2 victory over the Seattle Mariners — and a new closer. After the 10th inning, the Angels announced they had acquired two-time All-Star Huston Street from the San Diego Padres in a multiplayer deal that included five minor leaguers. The Angels also get pitcher Trevor Gott, and the Padres get pitchers R.J. Alvarez and Elliot Morris, along with infielders Taylor Lindsey and Jose Rondon. "Were it not for the fact that we had the ability to control Huston for a year and two months, it would have been far more difficult to justify giving up the type of package that we gave up to get him," Angels general manager Jerry Dipoto said. "We had to get a guy like Trevor Gott included in the deal to replace some of that lost value. "Hustons 30 years old, and arguably having his best season as a major leaguer," Dipoto added. "Hes been one of the more consistent closers in baseball over time and one of the highest percentage conversion guys in the league for a number of years. I feel really strong about his character and what he brings to the clubhouse. It really deepens the back end of our bullpen and it gives us the opportunity to make games shorter." One of the more enthusiastic Angels following the trade was Jered Weaver, who was charged with two runs and six hits in six-plus innings and struck out eight. "Obviously, its tremendous any time you can add a guy like that to your bullpen. Well take that any day of the week," Weaver said. Dominic Leone (2-2) gave up a one-out double to Trout in the 16th and intentionally walked Josh Hamilton with two out after a comebacker by Albert Pujols. Navarro batted for John McDonald and stroked the first pitch up the middle to bring home Trout. Hector Santiago (2-7), the ninth Angels pitcher, allowed one hit over 2 1-3 innings to get the victory. Mariners righty Tom Wilhelmsen allowed one hit over four innings, struck out four and threw 51 pitches in the longest of his 192 big league appearances. "It was a tough one. We all are doing everything we can to win," Wilhelmsen said. "Everybody is. I told him (manager Lloyd McClendon) had another inning in me. I cant remember the last time I pitched four innings. Its been a long time." The Angels have won six straight, and are a major league-best 27-9 since June 6. Robinson Cano, who was 4 for 6 with a walk, greeted Jason Grilli with a leadoff drive to right-centre in the 10th and got to second with a pop-up slide. But shortstop McDonald, who had entered the game as a pinch-runner for the injured Erick Aybar, kept his glove on Cano after getting Trouts relay from centre field. Scioscia requested a video review, and Cano was ruled out. Seattle righty Hisashi Iwakuma allowed two runs and six hits over seven innings and was lifted after just 77 pitches. The new no-collision rule played a huge part in the Angels scoring the games first run, after Hendrick led off their two-run fifth with a single and came all the way around on Freeses double to the wall in right-centre. Second baseman Cano got the relay from right fielder Chavez and got the ball to the plate in plenty of time to get Kendrick, who jarred the ball loose from Mike Zuninos glove on an attempted sweep tag. Freese continued to third on Zuninos error and scored on Hank Congers single through a drawn-in infield. NOTES: The worst-line-of-the-night award went to Mariners 3B Kyle Seager, who was 0 for 7 with three strikeouts. ... The Angels agreed to terms with LHP Sean Newcomb, their No.1 draft pick last month and the 15th overall selection. ... When Weaver threw a called third strike past James Jones in the fourth, he became the second Angels pitcher with at least 100 strikeouts in nine consecutive seasons. LHP Chuck Finley had a 12-year streak from 1988 through 1999. All-time strikeout king Nolan Ryan spent eight seasons with the Halos. Russell Westbrook Jersey . Bozak and Clarkson suffered the injuries in pre-training camp workouts, according to Carlyle, who said they made "small amounts of improvement" from Friday to Saturday. After the players were deemed less than 100 per cent by doctors after Thursdays medical testing, the Leafs held them out of on-ice testing and are being cautious. Shawn Kemp Jersey .com) - Patrik Elias registered the winner in the shootout as New Jersey nipped Toronto 2-1 at Prudential Center on Wednesday. http://www.cheapthundersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dakari-johnson-jersey . At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive. NEW YORK -- Steve Kerr said Sunday he spoke with Phil Jackson twice over the weekend and that they will continue discussing the possibility of him becoming coach of the New York Knicks. Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT. "Theres a lot to cover on both sides and this was the first time weve talked about the job. It just opened up last week and so weve got a lot of things to discuss," Kerr said. Jackson fired Mike Woodson and the rest of the Knicks coaching staff after a 37-45 season, and again said he wasnt interested in returning to coaching. Though Kerr has never been a coach, he has been mentioned as a candidate for the job since Jackson was hired in March. Jackson said last week he hoped to speak with Kerr soon to see gauge his desire to do the job, and it definitely interests Kerr. "How could it not?" Kerr said. "I mean, its the Knicks and its Phil Jackson, my coach. So Id be crazy not to look into it." Kerr said he has wanted to coach since stepping down as Phoenix Suns general manager in 2010. He won three titles playing for Jackson in Chicago, and agreed with his former coach that they have similar views of the game. "I know Phil last week said we share the same space, which I think is well said," Kerr said. "Wee share a lot of the same philosophies. Nick Collison Jersey. I learned a lot of my basketball from him and Tex Winter, and so I think its safe to say that we have a lot of the same ideas." Winter taught the triangle offence and was a longtime Jackson assistant when he used the system to win an NBA-record 11 championships as a coach. Jackson said he wont insist the Knicks coach run it, but has made clear his belief in it. Woodson went 109-79 with the Knicks, leading them last season to their first division championship since 1994, but was fired with a year left on his contract. He said Sunday on NBA TV that coaching the team that drafted him out of college was like a "dream come true." "And the last two years, prior to coming into this season, was a good two seasons for our ballclub and our fans. And this year things just didnt work out," Woodson said. "Sometimes in life things just dont work out according to plan. But I look at it, overall, it was a good run." Jackson said he doesnt have a timetable, though he hoped to have a coach in place by the July summer league. Kerr said it was tough to do things quickly because hes on the road so much of the spring working games. Hes been going to training camps and meeting with coaches, and wants to work with players instead of another role in a front office. "Ive been preparing for this and if its something that feels like the right fit, its something Im going to do," Kerr said. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz