Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.02.2019 03:03
ad killed off its previous 26 penalties over an 11-game stretch.Schwartz gave the Blues a 2-1 lead on a wrist shot from the high Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- Jaden Schwartz realizes it was just one regular season game. However, the St. Louis winger still felt plenty of satisfaction.Schwartz scored twice and David Perron added the game-winner to give the Blues a 3-2 win over San Jose on Thursday night in the teams first meeting since the Sharks won last springs Western Conference final in six games.Its a good measuring stick more than anything, Schwartz said. Last year, everyone is still going to remember it. You dont want to look too far behind. But theyre always at the top of the standings and this is a good win for us.Jake Allen had 29 saves -- holding off the Sharks 6-on-4 advantage over the final 55 seconds -- as the Blues won their second straight.We didnt change anything in our game, we just kept coming, Perron said. We came out hard and did what we had to do.Kevin Labanc got his first NHL goal and Logan Couture also scored for the Sharks, who lost their second straight after winning the first three on a season-high six-game trip.Perron broke a 2-2 tie with a power-play tally late in the second period. San Jose had killed off its previous 26 penalties over an 11-game stretch.Schwartz gave the Blues a 2-1 lead on a wrist shot from the high slot midway through the second period. He has five goals in his last six games after just one in the first eight.Hes shooting the puck, hes attacking the net, St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock said. Hes getting more and more determined to score.All three of the Blues goals came as the result of traffic in front of San Jose goaltender Martin Jones.When we play our game, we can be successful against anybody, St. Louis defenseman Alex Pietrangelo said. Thats a good team over there and we rose to the occasion.San Jose was 0 for 6 on the power play. The Sharks had plenty of chances in the frantic final seconds.The difference in the game was the power-play goal, San Jose coach Peter DeBoer said. They got one and we didnt.Labancs goal tied the game midway through the second period.I was just kind of battling in front of the net trying to get in position for a tip, Labanc said. But (Joe Thornton) tipped it to me and I just kind of turned around and shot it.The Blues were playing without Alexander Steen, who missed the contest with a lower-body injury.NOTES : The Blues activated D Roberto Bortuzzo, who had missed the previous nine games with a lower body injury. ... San Jose C Joe Thornton has 54 points in 48 regular season games against St. Louis. ... Sharks C Tommy Wingels has scored the winning goal in his teams last two victories. ... The Blues have given up the first goal in seven of their last nine games. ... St. Louis has killed off 42 of 44 power plays at home this season.UP NEXTSharks: At Arizona on Saturday to conclude their six-game trip.Blues: Host Nashville on Saturday to finish a three-game homestand. Puma Shoes Wholesale China . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Cheap Puma Shoes China . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http://www.clearancepuma.com/ . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Puma Shoes Clearance Sale . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Cheap Puma Shoes Wholesale . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Michigan quarterback Wilton Speight remains day-to-day with a shoulder injury, according to head coach Jim Harbaugh, heading into a rivalry game against Ohio State with playoff implications this coming week.Speight did not play for the Wolverines in a 20-10 win over Indiana on Saturday afternoon. He started the first 10 games of the season but injured his non-throwing shoulder in a loss to Iowa on Nov. 12. In the week leading up to Saturdays game, Harbaugh said Speights status was up in the air, and that message didnt change during the coachs postgame comments.Well see, Harbaugh said when asked if Speight will practice at the start of this week. Its day-to-day.Redshirt junior John OKorn replaced Speight in the starting lineup Saturday. He completed seven of his 16 pass attempts for 59 yards and ran for 19 net yards. He scrambled for 30 yards on a third-down play that breathed some life into a stagnant Wolverines offense in the third quarter.Harbaugh said he was pleased with OKorn, especially given the conditions on a windy, snowy evening in Ann Arbor.It was tough conditions to operate, especially in the passing game, Harbaugh said. He did extremely well. Ball security was fantastic all dayy.dddddddddddd He managed the team and did what he needed to do.Michigans offense gained only 110 yards in the first half and failed to convert a third-down attempt until the third quarter. OKorn said the offense didnt get off to a good start, but he didnt think that was due to any rust he had. OKorns last start came as a sophomore at Houston in October 2014. He transferred to Michigan last spring.After the game last Sunday afternoon, OKorn said he knew that he would be the starter for this weekends game. He said he planned to spend the next week preparing as if hell be on the field against the No. 2-ranked Buckeyes in Columbus next Saturday.If (Speight)s ready to go, thats coachs decision, OKorn said. Ill support 100 percent whatever the coaches decide. I know well both be ready to go.Speight dressed in pads for Saturdays game and threw briefly during warm-ups.Both Michigan and Ohio State are likely to remain among the top four teams in the country heading into their season finale against each other. A Michigan win would clinch a trip to the Big Ten title game for the Wolverines. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz