Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.02.2019 03:45
a recurring hamstring injury, could only watch Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan throw the game-winning touchdown pass with Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- If the Green Bay Packers need a last-minute defensive stop Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts, Pro Bowl linebacker Clay Matthews will be on the field to try to come up with it.Matthews, who was inactive in Week 8 because of a recurring hamstring injury, could only watch Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan throw the game-winning touchdown pass with 31 seconds to play.This week will be different.Ill be out there, Matthews said Thursday after he practiced on a limited basis.Its at least one bit of good news for the Packers beat-up defense, which has all kinds of injury issues at cornerback. Sam Shields (injured reserve) and Damarious Randall (groin surgery) wont play. Demetri Goodson is in the concussion protocol, and Quinten Rollins (groin) is trying to come back after missing the previous three games.I feel good, Matthews said. Obviously in a better spot than where I was last week. Obviously disappointed when you cant go out there. I think we didnt want a setback moving forward. It might have been pushing it a little bit. Obviously feel much better this week, able to get more team reps, and feel good about what weve done thus far in the week. So, all indications are pointing to me being out there on Sunday. So thats that.The Packers sacked Ryan only twice last week and couldnt get any pressure on him when they needed a stop on the final drive.Its good to have Clay working back in the right direction, Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers said. Its nice to have him back out on the field doing some work. As soon as Clays healthy and ready to go, obviously well be able to use him.Matthews has three sacks in five games this season; he also missed the Week 3 game against the?Detroit Lions?because of the same hamstring injury. After the Week 4 bye, Matthews played in three straight games but dropped out late in the Oct. 20 Thursday night game against the?Chicago Bears.I think three games in 11 days is probably difficult when youre coming off an injury, so I think thats ultimately the setback, Matthews said. Were trying to be smart, especially, really without any breaks moving forward for the next umpteen weeks. Outlet Salomon Online . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Scarpe Salomon Outlet . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. http://www.salomonoutlet.it/ . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Salomon Scarpe Outlet . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Scarpe Salomon Offerta .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. While the Cubs cruise toward the National League Central crown, Chicagos Anthony Rizzo and Kris Bryant have emerged as the top two candidates for NL MVP.Just how close is the race between the two Cubs stars??Id give them co-MVP if it was me, teammate Mike Montgomery?says. Or create another award that was just as good as MVP. Its too hard to pick between them. They both complement each other so well.Since co-MVPs is unlikely and we doubt that MLB would create another award to honor both players, we break down the case for each star and give you the chance to vote below.?The MVP case for each starBryant: Hes the NL leader in WAR, home runs and runs scored and ranks second in OPS. On top of all that he has played more than adequately at six positions. At this moment it makes his case for MVP a simple one. -- Jesse RogersRizzo: Although Bryant has caught him in RBIs and surpassed him in OPS, Rizzo still has a higher on-base percentage and has been his protection in the lineup, hitting behind him while Bryant has gone on a tear.dddddddddddd And Rizzos 1.35 strikeout-to-walk ratio dwarfs Bryants 2.08. And if you believe in clutch stats, Rizzo is hitting .319 with a .524 OBP in situations deemed late or close. Bryant is only .229/.327 in those situations. -- RogersEndorsing the candidatesJason Hammel on Anthony Rizzo:?Rizzo has been doing it for a while. Hes been our leader. You cant overlook him.Ben Zobrist on Kris Bryant:?Its pretty incredible. You start expecting the home runs. Youre not even surprised anymore when he gets 5 hits or hits 3 home runs. Its become an everyday thing. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz