Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.02.2019 08:06
id Griffin said the Cavs have made Smith an incredibly competitive and aggressive offer.The sides, however, remain apart on the Antworten

CLEVELAND -- LeBron James didnt hold back in weighing in on J.R. Smiths contract impasse with the Cavaliers.James feels the Cavs owe the shooting guard, who helped them win an NBA title last season.Negotiations are always two-sides, but J.R. did his part, James said Friday following practice. He showed up every day. ... Became a two-way player, a model citizen in Cleveland and hes a fan favorite, obviously we all know that. All of the sudden now hes a season ticket holder at the Indians games.We just miss him. We miss having him around. Hes a big piece of our team and they just need to get it done, he said.Smith remains unsigned as his agents and the Cavs have been unable to finalize a contract. When the team opened training camp earlier this week, general manager David Griffin said the Cavs have made Smith an incredibly competitive and aggressive offer.The sides, however, remain apart on the length of a deal for Smith, who came to Cleveland in a trade with the New York Knicks midway through the 2014-15 season. He arrived with a reputation for being difficult, but Smith has fit in smoothly with the Cavs and was a key contributor in June when Cleveland overcame a 3-1 deficit in the finals to beat the Golden State Warriors.Smith made $5 million last season and could be seeking a deal for more than double that. With salaries around the league escalating at never-seen-before rates, Smith wants to cash in and hes using his value to the Cavs as leverage.While negotiations go on, Smith attended to Indians games last week.James has been friends with Smith for years and their relationship has grown tighter in Cleveland. They share the same agent, Rich Paul, who also represents forward Tristan Thompson. The Cavs were in a similar situation last year with Thompson, who missed training camp before getting a five-year, $82 million contract extension.James has been through this before and hes not happy about it.I hate coming into another season -- two years in a row -- with one of my big guns not here, James said. So, for a leader of a team and for me personally, I just hate to deal with this (crap) again. Its just too big of a piece to our team to have to deal with in another training camp. Hopefully things get resolved fast, because you know how big and important he is to our team.Beyond Smiths shooting -- hes one of the leagues best 3-point shooters -- hes one of the teams top defensive players and his size and athleticism allow Cavs coach Tyronn Lue to match him up on guards and forwards.James, who has been through the free-agent process several times, remains hopeful Smith will sign soon, but hes bracing himself for any outcome.Its like youre buying a house, he said. You can go find a house, you do all the negotiations and all that, but you never got the house until its closed and you got the keys. Last minute someone can step in. Escrow could fall through or something. Then it aint your house no more. So, J.R. is a free agent. Hes not ours. Hes still my brother right now. And I feel like when I play 2K17 hes still on the Cavs, so hes on my roster there, but it wouldnt be good if he was not here. It wouldnt be good for any side. Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Cheap Jordan Free Shipping . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. http://www.cheapjordanfreeshipping.com/ .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Cheap Jordans From China . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Cheap Jordans Free Shipping . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Early shoppers have stepped in and snared a sizeable piece of the Cowboys ahead of in their NRL Semi Final on Friday.UBET reports money is steaming in for North Queensland ($1.55 into $1.47) to beat Brisbane ($2.50 out to $2.70), including two big bets overnight of $6,000 at $1.55 and $6,000 at $1.50.1300 SMILES Stadium has been a fortress for the Cowboys this season, so the intense interest in them is no sshock to us, said UBET spokesperson Nick Curry, adding theres also a stack of takers for them at the -4.dddddddddddd5 line too.Each of their last three encounters have gone down to the wire, including the 2015 Grand Final, with a field goal separating the rivals on each occasion. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz