Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.02.2019 11:58
succeed; they have to embrace them. The guys who can see through the raindrops and actually have fun with the challenge the weat Antworten

Dustin Johnson is at the top of his game with consecutive victories, including last months U.S. Open, but will his style translate to Royal Troon during this weeks Open Championship? If Johnson and the other favorites slip in the less-than-ideal Scottish weather, what dark horse challenger could surprise the field?Our experts tackle these topics and more in this weeks edition of Monday Four-Ball.1. How do you expect Dustin Johnsons recent form to translate to links golf?SportsCenter anchor Jonathan Coachman: Johnson has proven in the past that he can score on a links golf course. But now he knows how to win big tournaments as well. He is proving that he can overpower the biggest courses in the world, and I think links golf will play right into his wheelhouse.ESPN.com senior golf analyst Michael Collins: I dont think theres a style of golf course right now that Johnsons game doesnt fit. I wouldnt even play against him at mini-golf because hed find a way to make his length off the tee an advantage.ESPN.com senior golf writer Bob Harig: It should serve him extremely well. Hitting long, accurate tee shots is never going to hurt a player in the links game (or any game, for that matter). He can have some really short approach shots on the downwind holes, and his ability to hit good drives into the wind will also benefit him. But like any tournament, so much of it comes down to putting, and that has been an improved aspect of Johnsons game as well.ESPN.com senior golf writer Jason Sobel: Really long and straight off the tee translates to any course, anywhere. Johnson might not be able to win for a third consecutive start, but anyone who thinks his game wont travel clearly hasnt been paying close attention. His lone finish outside the top 12 in his last eight major starts was a T-49 at this tournament last year, when he led entering the weekend.2. Give us an under-the-radar player to keep an eye on at Royal Troon this week.Coachman:?Graeme McDowell. I always like to look at the Scottish Open for my dark horse; I like players who play the week before. Now with that being said, last week was brutal as far as the energy and amount of focus the players had to use because of the weather. But McDowell appears to be back in form.?Collins: Not many people in the U.S. know who Chris Wood is, so if youre looking for a pick not many will have on the radar, hes a good Englishman to have on yours.Harig: Padraig Harrington. The two-time Open champion is an infrequent contender these days, but hes coming off a good week at the Scottish Open and remains an excellent links player. Harrington is also excellent in lousy conditions, and we appear headed for one of those battle-against-the-elements weeks.Sobel: As the worlds 36th-ranked player, Andy Sullivan is hardly an unknown commodity, but he isnt exactly at the top of anyones list, either. Maybe he should be -- Sullivan enters this week in terrific form, finishing in the top 25 in each of his last five starts, including a T-23 at last months U.S. Open.3. With the weather projected to be cold and rainy (Scottish summer, anyone?), what mentality should a player have to give him the best shot to raise the Claret Jug?Coachman: I loved some of the quotes from Padriag Harrington this week. He didnt like that they were making the course easier. You have to embrace the difficulty and the energy and the long rounds. All of it. If you dont, you can start to think about everything but hitting the shot.Collins: Players and caddies have to find a way to love the conditions. Knowing the weather can be crazy in this part of the world during golf tournaments makes embracing it imperative if you want to win. As soon as you start thinking poor me or the other guys got the good side of the draw, youre done. Go home.Harig: You have to know its going to be bad and realize its virtually the same for everyone. Having a good, experienced caddie really helps in these situations, because you have to keep the clubs and grips dry, manage the umbrella, do all sorts of things. But ultimately, having a good deal of patience and taking what comes with the frustrations of rain and wind is key.Sobel: Players must be mentally tough, but its about more than just that. They dont have to only endure the conditions in order to succeed; they have to embrace them. The guys who can see through the raindrops and actually have fun with the challenge the weather poses will be the ones who find themselves in contention come Sunday afternoon.4. Where does Royal Troon rank on your list of Open rota courses?Coachman: To be honest, for me, its St. Andrews then all the others. I have never been a big historian of European golf or gone over to play true links golf. But that is on my bucket list. Maybe I would feel more connected if I did. But we all know every hole at St. Andrews.Collins: Ask me on Sunday night, since this is my first time seeing it in person.Harig: I have it eighth in a ranking of the 14 Open venues, which is not a knock, but more a concession to some of the other courses. It doesnt have the beauty of Turnberry nor the history of St. Andrews and Muirfield, but it is a stout test that typically goes out downwind and comes back into the wind. When Justin Leonard won in 1997, he played the first nine in 12 under, the second nine even.Sobel: Its not at the top, but its certainly in the top half. This is a classic Open Championship course, with many of the same physical characteristics of the Old Course, last years host venue. The golf course wont be the main story this week -- it will be neither too hard nor too easy -- which is pretty much exactly what you want in a host. Wholesale Air Jordan 6 Retro . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Discount Air Jordan 6 Retro . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. http://www.cheapairjordan6retro.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Womens Air Jordan 6 Retro . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Blue Air Jordan 6 Retro . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence.Christian Eriksen is desperate to have the last laugh in his friendly feud with Kasper Schmeichel as Tottenhams title rivalry with Leicester gets serious. Spurs trail Claudio Ranieris side by eight points in the Premier League title race heading into their Sky Live Monday Night Football game at Stoke. Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld thinks a second place finish in the Premier League would still be a great achievement The gap would have been less had a stoppage-time penalty from substitute Leonardo Ulloa not rescued a point for the Foxes as they drew 2-2 with West Ham on Sunday. Eriksen has been trying to stoke the fire over the last few weeks by sending texts to his Denmark team-mate Schmeichel.Leicester still have games against Swansea, Manchester United, Everton and Chelsea to come, and Eriksen admits he recently took the chance to tease Schmeichel again when he messaged him recently.I hope its me, Eriksen said when asked who will send the last laugh message.I just texted him the other day. I said good luck winning...or not and he said the same back.So of course we are still in contact and were in the national team together and there are a lot of jokes, there is a good relationship between us.We are colleagues and friends but its not like were texting each other every week either. Its probably funnier to text each other now because of where we are in the league but its just normal banter.Eriksen also questioned Schmeichels assertion that Leicester are just enjoying being title contenders.I think they are, of course they are, Eriksen added when asked if Leicester are thinking about being crowned champions.When you are that close and you are coming from the position that they are in, of course they will be looking at the title. That is normal.Talking to the press you say things a little differently.Tottenham still have work to do if they are to come from behind and overhaul Leicester to secure top spot, although Eriksen is one of three players in the team, along with Toby Alderweiireld and Jan Vertonghen, who have experience of doing just that.dddddddddddd. Poch: No time to reflect Mauricio Pochettino admits he has not had time to take stock of Spurs season The trio helped Ajax overcome a 12-point deficit on FC Twente in 2011, pipping their rivals to the post on the final day of the season.I think we were second until the last day of the season when we played Twente, who were first and one point ahead, added Eriksen.If you won the game you were champions. For us, the whole season we were trailing and I think at some points we were 12 points behind. But we came closer and closer, and then we got it.I was really young back then but for me it was a really good experience and you could see what it meant for the club. Its a little bit the same here.Eriksen may find the gap too great to close this time around but is confident Tottenhams title challenge is not a one-off. Dominic Fifield says the decision to switch Kevin Friend from refereeing the Tottenham game sets a dangerous precedent The 24-year-old is one of a handful of players, including Vertonghen, to have held early talks over a new contract this summer and if Spurs can keep their talented squad together, the future looks bright.We have the team to play for the title and, if all the players stay, we can do better next season, said Eriksen.We have given a good picture to the world that we are a really strong team and not someone that you just push over.Watch Stoke v Tottenham on Monday Night Football. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 7pm. Also See: Sky Live: Stoke v Tottenham Dropping Friend is dangerous Hughes: Spurs must attack Tottenham fixtures Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz