Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 140 mal aufgerufen
 Games
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.01.2019 09:48
TORONTO -- UFC president Dana White says Dominick Cruz needs to be able to return to the cage by early 2014 if he wants to retai Antworten

TORONTO -- UFC president Dana White says Dominick Cruz needs to be able to return to the cage by early 2014 if he wants to retain his bantamweight title. Cheap Air Jordans NZ . Cruz (19-1) has not fought since October 2011, sidelined by two knee surgeries. "If he cant fight at the beginning of the year, weve got to pull the trigger," White said Thursday when asked about Cruzs title and the fighters inactivity. "Its been two years. "A lot of people think were crazy for holding up the title this long. But its a tough thing to do, to take a title away from somebody. Its hard to do." The UFC has introduced an interim 135-pound title in Cruzs absence, a belt that Brazils Renan Barao will defend Saturday for the second time. Barao (32-1 with one no contest) is slated to meet Eddie Wineland (20-8-1) in the co-main event of UFC 165 Saturday. The knee injury kept Cruz off the UFC 148 card in July 2012, costing him a lucrative piece of the pay-per-view. Cruz was supposed to meet Urijah (The California Kid) Faber in a meeting of rival coaches from "The Ultimate Fighter." "That kid lost his lottery ticket," White said. "These things happen. Bad things happen like this. Its part of the sport. Theres nothing you can do about it." Should the 28-year-old Cruz lose his title through inactivity, White said the interim champ would take over. "I think we do need to set a standard if somebody cant (fight)," he said. Air Jordan NZ Online ." The tournament was set to be held Sept. 15-21 and would have been the first ATP tournament held in Israel since 1996. But amid Israels military campaign against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, ATP President Chris Kermode said "we do not feel we can proceed as planned given the situation in the region. Wholesale Air Jordan NZ . - A week after a late-game debacle on defence, the Pittsburgh Steelers showed they can finish. http://www.nzairjordan.com/ . The Detroit Tigers slugger fell short in his bid to become the first player to win the Triple Crown in successive seasons.VIERA, Fla. -- Stephen Strasburg says hes "ready to rock." Even so, the Washington Nationals arent rushing his spring debut. Strasburg isnt scheduled to pitch in the Nationals first two exhibition games. The team hasnt announced when Strasburg, Gio Gonzalez or Doug Fister will make their first appearances this spring. "Its just kind of the way it stacks up," Nationals manager Matt Williams said Wednesday. "Theres no meaning behind it one way or the other. Its how he feels and how we stack that rotation." "Ive talked with (pitching coach Steve McCatty) a lot about it and its just kind of the way it falls," he said. Williams added things will likely change following the teams off-day on March 18. Thats when the Nationals could start setting up their rotation for the regular season. The Nationals will open exhibition play Friday in Port St. Lucie against the New York Mets with Taylor Jordan getting the start. Jordan Zimmermann is set to start in Washingtons spring home opener against Atlanta on Saturday. Strasburg is listed for a bullpen session Saturday. Asked about his schedule, Strasburg replied: "Im not really sure right now. ... Talk to the guys who make the schedule." Strasburg should make his first appearance of the spring next week. Air Jordan Retro Clearance. Neither he nor the team seemed to be too concerned about when that will be. "He is perfectly fine," Williams said. "He feels great. Hes ready to go on the day that he pitches." The 25-year-old right-hander, who went 8-9 with a 3.00 ERA last season, made clear that there are no health issues for him. "I feel good," he said. "Ready to rock." Strasburg threw a live batting practice session on Wednesday and looked strong. He is continuing to work on his slider this spring. "Its good," he said. "I feel different when I throw a good one and when I throw a bad one. I got some good results. The hitters said it looked good." NOTES: The Nationals posted their lineup for Fridays spring opener against the Mets and none of their three starting outfielders -- Bryce Harper, Jayson Werth and Denard Span -- will be making the trip. ... RHP Drew Storen threw his first live batting practice of the spring. ... RHP Clay Hensley hit INF Anthony Rendon on the hip with a breaking ball during his live BP session and apologized immediately. "My bad. Sorry, dude," Hensley said. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz