Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

02.01.2019 06:21
ormally, I love my sleep. Yesterday, I slept a little less. I told them both, `I dont think I ever woke up at 7 a.m. to watch so Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Lydia Ko could hear the cheers as she played the Olympic Golf Course, only they werent for her.Not yet, anyway.The No. 1 player in womens golf played five holes about the time Justin Rose and Henrik Stenson were battling to the very end for the sports first Olympic medals in 112 years. She did make it to the 18th green in time to see the medals, and she got a photo with Rose and his gold.Hopefully, his vibes came off to me, she said Monday.Now its the womens turn.Even as the men were finishing up the final round, the women were allowed to resume preparations for the start of their event Wednesday. Ko didnt even wait that long. She was on the course in the morning to watch fellow her fellow Kiwi golfers, Danny Lee and Ryan Fox.I dont think Ive ever been such a huge fan, she said. Normally, I love my sleep. Yesterday, I slept a little less. I told them both, `I dont think I ever woke up at 7 a.m. to watch someone else play.Ko is the favorite, as she is most weeks on the LPGA Tour. She already has won four times this year, including her second major at the ANA Inspiration in California, and she was runner-up to Brooke Henderson of Canada in the KPMG Womens PGA Championship.Whats special about this week is playing for the flag, which she has never done as a professional.Ko is not eligible for the Solheim Cup, which is for Americans and Europeans. New Zealand does not have the depth to form a team for the International Crown, which was the closest event golf had to the Olympics before the Olympics came along.There is no team component to golf in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, so this week really is no different. It just feels that way.Even though there Im the only New Zealand woman golfer in this week, I think its not more about our sport, but just every other athlete and every other athlete from New Zealand, Ko said. I do feel that team vibe. I heard that some of the athletes might come out and watch me play, and I think even more then Ill be super excited to see the Silver Fern and see all the logos.Its a quick turnaround for the women. The competition starts Wednesday so the Olympics can conclude ahead of Sundays closing ceremony. Some of the men were able to take part in the opening ceremony and spent the early part of the week going to other events.Ko chose not to be part of the opening ceremony and didnt arrive until Saturday because she thought a week in Rio would be too much. She also is not staying in the athletes village, though she did eat there over the weekend.Just to be in the team vibe, wear the uniform, go out yesterday and watch the guys play, its been really great so far, she said. And its only going to go up.This is the second time in three years that the women have played on the same course a week after the men. The U.S. Open staged the men and women at Pinehurst No. 2 in 2014, and the USGA pulled it off exceptionally well. The course played shorter, but the women still were hitting roughly the same shots into green.Ko is expecting the same from what little she has seen of the Olympic Golf Course.Im pretty sure I do not hit a 9-iron at the same place Bubba Watson is hitting a 9-iron, she said. Nike Basketball Shoes For Sale .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Nike Basketball Shoes Discount . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. http://www.nikebasketballshoesclearance.com/ . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Nike Basketball Shoes Cheap . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Nike Basketball Shoes Wholesale . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Cue Card has won the Betfair Chase at Haydowck, the first Grade One feature of the British jumps season, to put himself in line for a lucrative bonus.Saturdays race was billed as a clash between Cue Card (15-8 fav) and Coneygree (2-1) and didnt disappoint with the winner finally drawing away to put 15 lengths on his rival to claim the race for the third time in four years.Winning trainer Colin Tizzard said Cue Card would be put on a path to the King George VI Chase and the Cheltenham Gold Cup and a BP1 million ($A1.68 million) bonus for the triple crowwn.dddddddddddd.Cue Card won the first two legs last year only to fall at Cheltenham.We went for the King George last year and that is the route well take again, Tizzard said.Hes got the adulation from the crowd now. For a few years everyone thought because he was so brilliant as a four-year-old he wouldnt last, but now people have latched on to him.Hes absolutely sluiced up today and hes every bit as good as hes ever been. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz