Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

02.01.2019 06:20
healthy.White, the SECs most accurate passer heading into the Georgia game, did not leave the game after suffering the injury an Antworten

AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn Tigers quarterback Sean White re-injured his shoulder against Georgia, and coach Gus Malzahn is unsure if hell be available Saturday against Alabama A&M.Hes day-to-day, week-to-week, Malzahn said.?Well play him when hes healthy.White, the SECs most accurate passer heading into the Georgia game, did not leave the game after suffering the injury and finished 6-of-20 for 27 yards. On the first play of the second half, he threw an interception that was returned for Georgias only touchdown of the game. It only got worse as the Tigers failed to convert a first down the entire second half.Still, the coaches opted not to turn to backup John Franklin III.He got us here, Malzahn said of White. Hes had an excellent year. We knew he wasnt 100 percent, but it was a close game and he wanted to be in there. And I know his teammates wanted him to be in there. Obviously, we couldnt find a way to score in the second half. But hes a tough guy. Hes one of our leaders.White told reporters Sunday that he could have done a better job letting the coaches know the extent of his injury, but that he wanted to stay in and try to win the game.Just being a competitor, I wanted to win (and) I wanted to be out there playing, White said. I dont know if I really let them know how bad it was hurting me. Thats on me and I have to do a better job of just being honest.Malzahn did confirm that Kamryn Pettway, Auburns leading rusher, will miss his second straight game Saturday. The Tigers will also be without fellow running back Stanton Truitt, H-back Chandler Cox and wide receiver Marcus Davis. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Cheap Jerseys From China . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. http://www.cheapjerseysyouth.com/ . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Stitched Jerseys . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Cheap Jerseys . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. LONDON -- Individuals at four London-based Premier League clubs are among those being investigated by the citys police force as part of the escalating sex-abuse scandal in British soccer.The Metropolitan Police said Tuesday that its investigative team has received 106 separate allegations in five days since opening its inquiry, and that individuals at 30 clubs are connected.The clubs involved have not been named but four are from the Premierr League, which has five London teams -- Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham and Crystal Palace.ddddddddddddOn Friday, the National Police Chiefs Council said 98 clubs from the professional and amateur game across the country have been impacted by the scandal and that 83 potential suspects have been identified. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz