Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

01.01.2019 09:18
in the second half and had 10 rebounds, Jasmine Thomas had 18 points, and Alex Bentley added 16. The Sun (11-17) have won three Antworten

UNCASVILLE, Conn. -- Chiney Ogwumike and the Connecticut Sun withstood Phoenix center Brittney Griners first dunk of the season and career-high 29 points to beat the Mercury 87-74 on Friday night.Ogwumike scored 20 of her 22 points in the second half and had 10 rebounds, Jasmine Thomas had 18 points, and Alex Bentley added 16. The Sun (11-17) have won three of their last four games and snapped the Mercurys three-game win streak.Griners driving one-handed dunk, the eighth slam of her career, came off a no-look pass from Diana Taurasi to pull Phoenix (13-15) to 51-46 with 6:44 to play in the third quarter. But the Sun used a 9-0 run to help stretch their lead to 68-54 at the end the quarter.University of Connecticut womens basketball coach Geno Auriemma was in attendance to watch the Sun use a 24-3 run in the first half to build a 46-38 halftime lead. Connecticut has won eight of its last 12 games after starting the season 3-13. Vans Shoes Sale . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Vans Shoes Cheap Onlne .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. http://www.cheapvansdiscount.com/ . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Discount Vans Trainers . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Cheap Vans Shoes For Sale . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. A daring ride by apprentice Regan Bayliss has paved the way for imported galloper Pilote Dessai to take out the Ballarat Cup.Jumping from the third-widest barrier in Saturdays 2200m Listed race, Bayliss had Pilote Dessai in front soon after leaving the straight.It was a well-orchestrated plan on a track favouring horses racing on the speed but, more important, on the rails.Kicking clear on the home turn, Pilote Dessai ($16) was swishing his tail down the Ballarat straight before recording a two-length victory over Scherzoso ($19), with Manageress ($18) three-quarters of a length away in third.Bayliss said Pilote Dessai had finally lived up to the potential he had shown the stable in his trackwork.But more pleasing for Bayliss was to win the $300,000 race for Lindsay Park and the bosses, David and Ben Hayes and Tom Dabernig.Bayliss said he was confident of success a long way from home.He surprised me how easily he got to the front, Bayliss said.As soon as I crossed Rising Romance and we got around the back I steadied up the speed and let him find his rhythm.The way he relaxed underneath me I knew he woulld give a very good kick.dddddddddddd.He was strong though the line and showed the promise that he showed us in the stable.Dabernig said Pilote Dessai had been stirred up in the race-day stalls but put his best foot forward come race time.Piolte Dessai was purchased from France for Lindsay Park clients and made a huge impression with his debut win at Bendigo in March.He was expected to be a major spring player but was frustrating the stable following three second placings in five spring outings.We were coming in here today with no expectations, Dabernig said.Today he got into the race with a light weight and I think hes just been looking for ground.It was his first time at the trip and our hand was forced to go forward.We didnt expect him to lead but he got there quite easily.Dabernig said the 2500m Pakenham Cup on December 3 might be an option for Pilote Dessai now he has struck winning form, although the gelding could also be spelled for a shot at richer races next autumn. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz