Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

01.01.2019 09:18
hts of the year,?Gennady Golovkin vs. Kell Brook.1.?How Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook was madeKell Brook:?Instantly, I said yes to Antworten

Where: O2 Arena in London, England When: Saturday Sept. 10, 2016 from 7 p.m.Heres the latest and greatest build-up from the likes of ESPN reporters Dan Rafael, Steve Bunce, and Nick Parkinson ahead of one of the most eagerly anticipated fights of the year,?Gennady Golovkin vs. Kell Brook.1.?How Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook was madeKell Brook:?Instantly, I said yes to this fight because I want to be in exciting fights and this is so exciting. Its the biggest fight in world boxing and I want to give back to the fans and push myself to achieve the most that I can.Gennady Golovkin:?I thought we had a fight with Eubank Jr., now its with Kell Brook, which is very good for me. I promise a Big Drama Show for the UK. fight fans.2.?London lure too big for Gennady Golovkin to pass upGolovkin will fight for the first time in the UK, years after a potential match-up with Britains Darren Barker fell through and having defeated Martin Murray and Matthew Macklin overseas.Fighting in England, Golovkin can continue to build the reputation it once looked like he may never have.I like the UK fans, Golovkin, 34, said. People in the UK understand boxing. Theres a lot of history and tradition.3.?Why Gennady Golovkin is the Eastern Blocs shining lightGennady Golovkin is arguably the most entertaining and exciting boxer yet from the Eastern Bloc, a man with a traditional background, an Olympic veteran and top international amateur fighter.He is part of that rich history and he has embraced the American idea of entertainment, which is something other great fighters from his culture have failed to do.He is everything that most of the other Eastern Bloc fighters are not; Golovkin is mean, he can fight and he is great to watch. There is no safety-first with GGG.4.?Does Kell Brook have any chance against Gennady Golovkin?Ever since the Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook match was announced, pundits and fans alike have been figuratively digging the Englishmans grave.A suicide mission, you say? Well, not quite but GGG, the unified middleweight titleholder, has been installed a prohibitive 8-1 favorite to hand Brook, who owns a welterweight belt, his first defeat, if not his head.5.?Kell Brook: Knockout king Gennady Golovkin doesnt scare meIm not scared of him. Ive had so many things that have happened to me, like being stabbed [two years ago] and thinking I might not fight again, so this for me -- fighting Golovkin -- is sport and I dont fear him.Ive heard about his power but hes going to have to show me what hes about. I know Martin Murray went 11 rounds with him and hes a very tough man. It might come down to the skill, and who wants it the most. It might come down to the sweet science of the game.Now youve caught up, vote the greatest bout between two previously undefeated fighters Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. http://www.jerseyswholesale.net/ . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Before Vin Scully took the mic for his final call of a Los Angeles Dodgers home game on Sunday, the Dodgers tweeted out a photo of Scullys grandchildren in the broadcasting booth alongside him. ?Based off the tweet from the team, their visit was a surprise for their 88-year-old grandpa.?And judging by the smile on the legendary broadcasters face, the ?surprise was well-received.dddddddddddd??Scullys last call will be on Oct. 2, when the Dodgers face the?Giants?in San Francisco.?-- Sarah Scrivens? Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz