Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.12.2018 07:34
BOSTON -- Tyler Seguin and Rich Peverley made the Bruins pay for trading them away. [url=http://www.cheapairmaxforsale.us/]Nike Antworten

BOSTON -- Tyler Seguin and Rich Peverley made the Bruins pay for trading them away. Nike Air Max Cheap Sale . The Dallas forwards scored in a shootout in their first game in Boston since the Stanley Cup finals to lift the Stars to a 3-2 win over the slumping Bruins on Tuesday night. "I have to say its a special game," Seguin said. "I knew where this was on the calendar. I knew my first time in Boston." Bruins coach Claude Julien brushed off a question about whether the loss hurt more because Seguin and Peverley played such big roles. "I dont care about that. Give it a break," he said. "Im mad because we lost." Seguin scored on Dallas second shot, tying the shootout 1-1 after Patrice Bergeron scored on Bostons first attempt. Then Peverley put the puck through Tuukka Rasks pads on the Stars fourth and final shot. "I think I was more nervous for this game than I was for any of the Stanley Cup finals," Peverley said. "It was emotional for me, but it was fun to be here." The Bruins lost those finals in six games to the Chicago Blackhawks. Now they have lost four of five games after winning four in a row. "The first 10 minutes were good and then we got back to some of our old habits," Julien said. "Eventually, when you play that way, you find ways to lose hockey games, and thats what were doing right now." It was the second straight shootout win for the Stars. On Sunday, Jamie Benn scored the winner in a 4-3 victory over Ottawa. Vernon Fiddler tied the game for Dallas on a penalty shot with 2:34 left in the third period after he was tripped from behind by Dennis Seidenberg. It erased a lead Boston took with 8:21 remaining when Milan Lucic tipped in Dougie Hamiltons shot from the blue line. The other goals came in the first period with Benn scoring for Dallas at 3:38, and Torey Krug tying it at 4:16. Seguin, the second pick in the 2010 draft, and Peverley were sent to Dallas after last season in a trade that brought forwards Loui Eriksson and Reilly Smith to Boston. Seguin, who leads the Stars in scoring, was booed several times when he touched the puck and was taunted with the chant, "Say-gin, Say-gin." "I am sure that there are mixed feelings out there," he said. "I can only go out there and play hockey." It was the first meeting between the teams since Dec. 31, 2011, when Dallas won 4-2. The clubs hadnt faced off in Boston since Feb. 3, 2011 -- a 6-3 Bruins victory. On the penalty shot that forced overtime, Fiddler skated up the left side, cut across the crease and lifted a backhander into the upper right corner of the net past Rask. Lucics seventh goal matched his total for last season. Stationed in front of the net, with teammate Jarome Iginla and two Stars, Lucic redirected Hamiltons shot past goalie Kari Lehtonen. Eriksson returned after sitting out five games due to a concussion. He missed his shootout attempt on Lehtonen. "Ive been shooting a lot of pucks on him, and hes a great goalie," Eriksson said. "Hes a big goalie, takes up a lot of the net, so you have to find a good shot against him or make a good move, and I didnt, so it was bad." Alex Chiasson missed the next shot for Dallas, and David Krejci failed for Boston. Then Peverley, who was booed when his name was announced as the final shooter, came through. "I knew it was going to be a big night for (Seguin) and Rich both. Sometimes you dont know exactly how theyre going to react to it," Dallas coach Lindy Ruff said. "Both Rich and him scoring in the shootout, I think it was great for both of those players." NOTES: Red Sox first baseman Mike Napoli watched the game from a luxury box. He tugged on his long beard when shown on the video screen. ... Benn has nine points in nine road games. ... The Bruins allowed the first goal for the fourth straight game, and sustained their third loss in that span. Cheap Wholesale Air Max Shoes .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday. Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale .com) - The NFL is investigating whether the New England Patriots intentionally deflated balls during Sundays AFC Championship Game against Indianapolis. http://www.cheapairmaxforsale.us/ . As for regular Olympic spectators, theyre being warned that most travel insurance policies wont cover acts of terrorism or war. The Games in southern Russia, which run from Feb. 7-23, are being staged amid unprecedented security and under global warnings of danger.MIAMI -- LeBron James drove to the rim as time was winding down, got clobbered by Josh McRoberts and sat on the hardwood gathering himself for a few seconds afterward. It was fitting. Miami took Charlottes best shot, and survived. James scored 32 points and added eight assists, Chris Bosh scored 20 points and the Heat wasted two big leads before hanging on to beat the Bobcats 101-97 on Wednesday night to take a 2-0 lead in their Eastern Conference first-round series. Dwyane Wade scored 15 points, and had a steal in the final seconds to seal the win for Miami. He stripped the ball from Chris Douglas-Roberts with the Heat protecting a three-point lead with about 3 seconds left, and the Bobcats never got another shot off. "A very instinctual, high-risk play," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "The balls there and you know you have an opportunity to get it when most people cant get that, and that saved the game." Game 3 is Saturday in Charlotte. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist scored 22 points for Charlotte, which got 18 points and 13 rebounds from Al Jefferson, who played through a left plantar fascia strain and shot 9 for 23 from the floor. "Hes not anywhere close to 100 per cent," Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said. "But we can play through him. ... Youve got to respect the fact hes out there battling. He has no mobility, basically. Limited mobility and yet he had 18 and 13, and he fought hard." So was McRoberts -- maybe too hard for Miamis liking. Miamis lead was 97-94 with 50 seconds left when James drove and was met at the rim by McRoberts, whose right elbow struck the four-time NBA MVP around his chin. James immediately began grabbing at his throat and needed much longer than he usually does to get up after a hard foul, which was not called flagrant. Said McRoberts, who insisted it wasnt intentional: "It looked a lot worse than what it was." James hit the second of his two free throws, making it a two-possession game -- and that was critical. Kemba Walker made a 3-pointer with 11.9 seconds left too get Charlotte within one, but the Bobcats didnt score again. Cheap Air Max Trainers. "I think were still really confident," Walker said. "We just have to learn from our mistakes. ... Were going to dissect these guys as well as we can and get ready for the next one. I think we have a chance, man." Walker finished with 16 and Gerald Henderson scored 15 for the Bobcats. Mario Chalmers scored 11 for Miami. So while the Heat were saying that all they have done was hold serve at home, its hard to find a real silver lining for Charlotte. Not only have the Bobcats now lost 18 consecutive games against Miami, but the Heat have never dropped any of the previous 11 post-season series in which theyve grabbed a 2-0 series lead. James, between his time in Cleveland and Miami, is 11-0 in such situations. Wade has been part of nine previous 2-0 leads with the Heat, and six of those series ended in no more than five games. Miamis lead was 91-77 midway through the fourth, and after blowing a big first-half lead, it appeared as though the Heat finally had some breathing room. A few minutes later, it looked a whole lot different. Walker, Kidd-Gilchrist and Douglas-Roberts combined on a 10-0 run, getting the Bobcats within 91-87. But Bosh scored on consecutive possessions, pushing the Heat lead to eight with 3:36 remaining. "We got out of our here with the win, but were going to have to tighten up a little bit," Bosh said. "We had a little bit of slippage today." Miami led 57-47 at the half, and the Bobcats -- who missed 17 of their first 22 shots -- were fortunate, after facing a 16-point deficit at one point in the early going. And while Charlotte kept coming back, it never led in the final 41 minutes. NOTES: Jefferson has not shot a free throw in the series. ... James has signed with William Morris, which will represent him in entertainment-related projects. ... Game 3 will be Charlottes first playoff home game since April 26, 2010, against Orlando. No current Bobcats appeared in that game -- but Heat F Rashard Lewis did, for Orlando. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz