Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.12.2018 07:34
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. [url=http://www.cheapairjordan2.com/]Cheap Jordan 2 Free Shipping[/url] . -- Marvin Chavez scored two goals Antworten

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. Cheap Jordan 2 Free Shipping . -- Marvin Chavez scored two goals against his former team and Chivas USA ended an eight-game winless streak with a 3-1 victory over the Colorado Rapids on Sunday. Erick Torres opened the scoring with his eighth goal of the season in the 56th minute for Chivas, which had gone 0-5-3 since beating the Chicago Fire in its season opener. Torres header beat goalkeeper Clint Irwin after Chivas didnt put a shot on goal in the first half. Chavez, who made two appearances for Colorado last season, broke free on a breakaway to beat Irwin in the 67th minute and again off a cross in the 76th minute. "I liked that team very much and they always treated me very well," Chavez said. "I am a professional and just do my job." Deshorn Brown scored in stoppage time for Colorado, the Rapids third goal in five games. The Rapids were without leading scorer Vicente Sanchez. who missed a second straight game with a sprained left knee. "We obviously had problems in the back of our defence that we need to address," Colorado coach Pablo Mastroeni said. "They lulled us to sleep, they waited for their opportunities and took full advantage of them." Cheap Jordan 2 China . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand. Air Jordan 2 Retro . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. http://www.cheapairjordan2.com/ . -- Cole De Vries had a couple of key strikeouts during what could have been the inning that doomed him to defeat against the Kansas City Royals, allowing him to escape further damage and keep the game tied up.NAKISKA, Alta. -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. She opened the World Cup season with an impressive victory and locked up a spot on the Olympic team in the process. Thompson held off defending champion Fanny Smith of Switzerland in the womens final to lead a two-medal day for Canada at Nakiska Ski Area. Brady Leman of Calgary took the mens bronze, finishing just behind Jonas Devouassoux of France and defending champion Armin Niederer of Switzerland. Thompsons powerful start served her well in all four heats and helped her lead from start to finish in the final. "She had a simple plan today, it was just keep nailing that start and go," said Canadian head coach Eric Archer. "I go, If you can think about the start only, youre going to be skiing with the lead all day. "She never saw anybodys butt today and it was awesome." Thompson, from Whistler, B.C., won a Crystal Globe last year as the overall World Cup champion and took the silver at the 2013 world championship. She said it was hard to believe that she had booked her ticket for Sochi. "I dont know if its really hit me yet," she said. "I dont even know. Its just super wild that I can represent Canada at the Olympics." Thompson was the only Canadian to pre-qualify for Sochi through method-A criteria, meaning she needed just one top-12 result this season to be all but guaranteed a spot at the Games. She fought off a nagging cold and frigid conditions on the long Mighty Peace course for the win. "Its all about the start on this course," Thompson said. "I was in that far gate so I knew Id really have to have a rocket-fast start and I pulled one off and just led the whole way down." Ophelie David of France won the bronze. In the mens final, Leman made a desperate push before cominng away with a third-place result. Wholesale Air Jordan 2. "It was close to getting silver there for sure, maybe a ski length or so," he said. "I just ran out of room there at the end." Kelsey Serwa, the 2011 world champion from Kelowna, B.C., won the small final to finish fifth overall. It was a solid result in her first major race since undergoing left knee surgery earlier this year. "I couldnt ask for more," Serwa said. "I was aggressive and making passes and stepping all over skis in front of me. I messed up the start a few times and that got me I think, but other than that Im really happy with the outcome." Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., was ninth and Calgarys Danielle Sundquist was 19th. Mathieu Leduc of Comox, B.C., was 12th overall on the mens side. Dave Duncan of London, Ont., was 17th and Louis-Pierre Helie of Berthierville, Que., was 31st. Montreal resident and 2011 world champion Chris Del Bosco had a poor qualification run a day earlier and didnt advance to the heats. Two World Cups were on the original schedule this week but one event was cancelled Friday due to cold temperatures. It was a tad warmer Saturday, but it was still a frosty -24 C during the final runs. The Canadian ski cross team is expected to officially unveil its Olympic roster in mid-January. Qualification criteria is complicated because ski cross athletes must compete with other freestyle disciplines in order to lock up spots for Sochi. The Canadians didnt reach the podium at Nakiska last season in the events inaugural edition. Head coach Eric Archer was quite pleased with the results this time around. "Its awesome, its a good start," Archer said. "Now its race season. Were ready to go." Canada won the Nations Cup as the No. 1 team on the World Cup circuit in four of the last five years. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz