Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

28.12.2018 11:29
Giants NL West rivals, the Los Angeles Dodgers.Like Vogelsong, the Giants Moore has been the victim of a scarcity of run support Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO -- Ryan Vogelsong will make his first start against the San Francisco Giants in 12 years Monday when the Pittsburgh Pirates open a three-game series against the National League West leaders.Vogelsong, 39, played seven seasons for the Giants, including 2012 and 2014, when he started seven games and went 3-0 in the postseason as the club was winning a pair of World Series championships.The 12-year veteran was allowed to leave as a free agent last winter, signing with the Pirates while the Giants were adding free agents Johnny Cueto and Jeff Samardzija.The Giants have since acquired a third new starter, Matt Moore, in a trade with Tampa Bay. The left-hander will oppose Vogelsong in the series opener.Vogelsong last faced the Giants as a starter on Aug. 12, 2004, when he was the losing pitcher for the Pirates in a 7-0 home loss. He allowed three runs on six hits in five innings that day.He started a game for the Pirates at AT&T Park in San Francisco earlier that season, limiting the Giants to two runs on eight hits over six innings in a 4-2 win.He did not get a decision in that game, and has gone 0-1 with a 5.74 ERA in four career appearances (three starts) against the Giants.Vogelsong went 48-49 with a 3.93 ERA over two stints with the Giants that covered all or parts of seven seasons. He started 132 games for San Francisco.Hes never a foe; hes someone were competing against, Giants right fielder Hunter Pence said of his former teammate. Ill always be a fan of Ryan Vogelsong. You enjoy competing with him, and youre grateful for the honor to compete against him.The right-hander will be making his third start (fifth appearance) this season for the Pirates. Hes gone 1-2 with a 2.67 ERA, which would be a career-low if he were able to finish the season with it.Vogelsong recorded his best season ERA as a Giant in 2011, when he made the NL All-Star team en route to a 13-7 record and 2.71 ERA.He has pitched well for the Pirates since joining the starting rotation in August following the clubs trade of Francisco Liriano to the Toronto Blue Jays. Hes allowed just one earned run in 12 innings against Atlanta and San Diego, although the Pirates lost both games, 5-2 to the Braves and 4-0 to the Padres.Its no secret that I feel more comfortable (starting), said Vogelsong, who has been used both as a starter and a reliever by the Giants and Pirates in his career. For some reason, when I start, I feel like my stuff is better.The Pirates flew to San Francisco on Sunday night on the heels of taking two of three from the Giants NL West rivals, the Los Angeles Dodgers.Like Vogelsong, the Giants Moore has been the victim of a scarcity of run support. He has yet to record a win for San Francisco in two starts since the trade despite allowing a total of just four runs on six hits in 12 innings at Philadelphia and Miami.The Giants have split those games, beating the Phillies 3-2 and losing to the Marlins 2-0. Moore received a no-decision and a loss in those games.The 27-year-old will be making his AT&T park debut Monday, and will be facing the Pirates for the first time in his six-year career.The Giants are coming off a stunning, 8-7 loss to the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday, a game San Francisco led 7-1 in the seventh inning. Stitched Hockey Jerseys .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. http://www.cheapnhljerseys.info/ . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice.Zinedine Zidane insists James Rodriguez is committed to the Real Madrid cause. Colombian playmaker James has come under fire as third-placed Real have slipped 12 points behind La Liga leaders Barcelona.But Zidane, speaking ahead of Saturdays home game with Celta Vigo, said: I think James has been treated a bit unfairly. However, the players are well aware that when they play well, they will get lots of nice things said about them. It bothers me when people speak ill of James because hes my player. James is committed to the cause. Toni Kroos (flu) and Luka Modric (foot) will miss the Celta game but Sergio Ramos and Dani Carvajal, who both served a suspension in midweek when Real won 3-1 at Levante, are available.Fellow defender Marcelo, who sat out the Atletico and Levante games with injury, is fit, as is Wales forward Gareth Bale, who has missed the last six weeks with a calf problem. Zinedine Zidane has backed James Rodriguez Gareth is going to be in the squad, which is a relief for all of us, said Zidane. Well see what happens with Wales [whether they call him up for their friendlies later this month] when the time comes, but whats important right now is Real Madrid and that we take it one step at a time with him.The team look good to me and the players have also told me that they feel an improvement. We mustnt say that they were in a bad way before, because thats not the case, but with the work weve put in, were in good shape now. Guillem Balague and Graham Hunter discuss Cristiano Ronaldos outburst towards his team-mates after the defeat to Atletico Madrid Asked whether he asked the players to show more effort following the 1-0 home defeat to city rivals Atletico last weekend, Zidane said: I may have pushed the players to run a bit more, but I also want to say that its normal for you to run less when you have the ball.ddddddddddddThat said, yes, it is easier to win every match if you run a lot. Those who played [against Levante] were ready. Real Madrid boss Zidane on the touchline Ive never liked the whole Zidanes and [Francisco] Pavons thing, because the way I see it, everyone is equal in a dressing room. The youngsters want to play and are prepared.Celta played out a goalless draw at home to fourth-placed Villarreal on Wednesday and currently occupy a Europa League position.Eduardo Berizzos side lie sixth and have been buoyed by the return of Spanish international Nolito, who spent two months on the sidelines with a hamstring injury. Chris Coleman is convinced Gareth Bales future remains at Real Madrid We are going to play as we know, be faithful to our game plan and to take the three points, Celtas Denmark midfielder Daniel Wass said at a pre-match press conference.All games in Spain are special but when you face one of the great teams it is even more so. There are still many games to go but Barcelona are at the top and have an important advantage over Real Madrid.This is football and anything can happen, but now I see it as difficult [for Madrid to win the league].Watch highlights of Real Madrids La Liga clash at home to Celta Vigo on Sky Sports 3 HD from 9.30pm on Saturday. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz