Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

28.12.2018 11:28
given a three-month contract as UAEs interim head coach. The contract follows his 15-day stint as coaching consultant during UA Antworten

Former England batsman Owais Shah has been given a three-month contract as UAEs interim head coach. The contract follows his 15-day stint as coaching consultant during UAEs 2-1 series victory against Oman last month, where he is said to have struck a rapport with the players.David East, CEO of the Emirates Cricket Board, said, We are very pleased to confirm that Owais will continue working with Emirates Cricket as Interim Head Coach for a three-month period. In a short time, Owais has developed a strong rapport with the players and Emirates Cricket support staff, and we expect to see gains, both in development and on the scoreboard, from his involvement as we enter a very busy playing schedule.The Emirates Cricket Board will look for a full-time replacement for Aaqib Javed who resigned from the post in April this year, ending a three-year stint. Shah, who has business interests outside of cricket, is not seen as a long-term prospect. He came into contention after assisting Paul Franks - another temporary coach - as a batting consultant earlier this year during a UK tour.UAE do not have any international games scheduled during Shahs contract period, but may face Pakistan A and England Lions. Clearance NFL Jerseys .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. http://www.cheapjerseysfromchina.info/ .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Stitched Jerseys . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Veteran driver Jenson Button is still considering his options for next season and is open to a move away from Formula One if the right challenge comes along.The 2009 F1 champion is in the final year of his contract with McLaren and a decision is expected by the end of September.McLaren also must decide whether to stick with Button alongside Fernando Alonso for next year, or replace Button with Belgian driver Stoffel Vandoorne.I do have a few options in Formula One, which is great for me to still feel wanted, the 36-year-old Button said at the Belgian Grand Prix. But whether I am here or not, we will see in the next few weeks. My aim has always been to be able to win races in F1, and if this is not possible for me I will go and do something else.Button, who has won 15 GP races, is not saying what the other options are. Former F1 driver Mark Webber, for example, has made a successful transition to the World Endurance Championship.But Button hinted his future may even be outside of racing.I will do something where I can compete, he said. Whetther it is racing or something else we will see.dddddddddddd Probably I will surprise myself with my decision.Button certainly surprised himself with his performance in qualifying for Sundays Belgian GP, placing ninth in hot and difficult conditions in Spa on Saturday.The Q2 lap was as good as my pole (position) lap here in 2012, Button said. We definitely did not expect to qualify P9. The last race we were 12th on a circuit that suits us a bit better.The 24-year-old Vandoorne, who won the GP2 series last year, is currently a reserve driver for McLaren but is very highly rated.Mercedes head of Motorsport Toto Wolff was recently quoted by Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws as saying McLaren would be crazy not to take him next year.I like the boy, he deserves a seat in Formula One. Hes dominated GP2 in a way thats very special, Wolff told reporters after Saturdays qualifying. If guys like Stoffel dont come into Formula One, the systems wrong. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz