Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

27.12.2018 06:25
week, winning 35-31 in Ames, Iowa, before losing to Baylor, Oklahoma and Ole Miss to close the season.The early loss leaves the Antworten

Last year, Oklahoma State played a bunch of games decided in the final minutes and managed to win most of them.This year, the Cowboys were not so fortunate in their first close contest, and it dealt a blow to their playoff hopes.Mason Rudolph was called for intentional grounding on the Cowboys last offensive play Saturday, a penalty that should have been the final play of an Oklahoma State victory. Instead, Central Michigan was erroneously awarded an untimed down, and the Chippewas scored the game winner on a Hail Mary to steal a 30-27 victory .Cowboys coach Mike Gundy did not realize officials got the call wrong until reporters informed him at his postgame news conference.On Sunday, Gundy took some responsibility for the way the Cowboys tried to kill the final 4 seconds by having Rudolph throw the ball away on a fourth down, instead of taking the snap, running backward and going down. The clock stops on a change of possession so unless all 4 seconds had ticked away Central Michigan would have gotten the ball back in its own territory.Instead, with the penalty, the Chippewas got one play from midfield. Even though they should not have.Im disappointed in myself that I called a play that could have been interpreted as intentional grounding, Gundy said in a statement. That play has been in our playbook for 12 years now and intentional grounding and an untimed down after the last play of the game never even crossed my mind. Of course in hindsight, I wish I would have done it differently, but in the big picture, the game should have been over. While Im disappointed in myself, I am also disappointed that we had 10 rules officials who didnt properly apply the rule. I give credit to Central Michigan for coming up with a great play and executing it as well as they did.The Cowboys dont have time to mope. Pittsburgh (2-0), coming off a victory against Penn State, comes to Stillwater next.We have another game on Saturday, and letting the end of the Central Michigan game linger into this week would not help our team in any way, Gundy said. I want this to be our final official comment on the end of the Central Michigan game, so we can close the book on it and move forward to Pittsburgh.Repercussions came down Sunday. The Mid-American Conference suspended the on-field officiating crew from the game for two weeks, and the Big 12 has suspended the two-person instant replay crew that failed to tell the MAC officials about their mistake.Even then, the loss remains, and now the Cowboys have fallen from No. 22 to out of the Top 25.Theyre hurting, Oklahoma State defensive coordinator Glenn Spencer said after the game. Theyre mad. Theyre upset. But the last thing that was said was if we had won a close game like that or lost a close game like that, that really tomorrow is what matters from here on out.Last season, the Cowboys reached the top five in the rankings and entered November as an unbeaten playoff contender. They beat Texas by three, Kansas State by two and West Virginia by seven before rolling past TCU, which was ranked No. 5 at the time. Oklahoma State struggled with Iowa State the next week, winning 35-31 in Ames, Iowa, before losing to Baylor, Oklahoma and Ole Miss to close the season.The early loss leaves the Cowboys with little leeway the rest of this season. And the Big 12 has not distinguished itself, going 5-7 against FBS competition to start 2016.The Cowboys remain positive.We are just trying to bounce back, Oklahoma State cornerback Ashton Lampkin said. Every team loses. Its good if we lose early, thats what I feel like. We lost a little early on some crazy play. We just trying to bounce back and go undefeated (the rest of the way). Thats only mindset weve got right now, to go undefeated.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter (at)CliffBruntAP . College Jerseys For Sale . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Cheap College Jerseys China . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. http://www.cheapcollegejerseyswholesale.com/ . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Stitched College Jerseys .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Cheap Basketball College Jerseys . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Draymond Green has fired back at Paul Pierce?and others for their latest swipes against Kevin Durants decision to join the Golden State Warriors, saying after practice Thursday that its time for the critics to give it a break.In an extended session with reporters in Denver, the Warriors forward made it clear he believes everybody got something to say and want to take everything he says and twist it in coming to Durants defense.Green was reacting to Pierces criticism of Durants decision to leave the Oklahoma City Thunder for the team that eliminated them in the Western Conference finals last season. The Los Angeles Clippers forward said, among other things, When youre that close as a competitor, you dont go and join the team that pushed you out.This built on a groundswell of criticism from current and former players about stars leaving teams to chase a championship elsewhere. The Warriors already were a superteam before one of the leagues most unstoppable scorers decided to leave Oklahoma City for the Bay Area.Pierce appeared to tweak Durant on Wednesday by speaking out negatively about KD joining forces with players he had competed against.Im an old-school guy. Im a competitor. ... When you want to be the best, youve got to beat the best, Pierce, who is embarking on his 19th season, told SiriusXM NBA Radio. Thats always been something thats driven me. Todays day and age, a lot of these guys are friends. Thats llike if [Larry] Bird decided to go play with Magic [Johnson] or something.dddddddddddd These guys, I think the competition makes the game what it is.And Oklahoma, I felt like, was a contending team. They had Golden State on the ropes. I understand when you have great players on losing teams who are tired of losing, struggling in the playoffs every year. Youre the lone star. Ive been in that position. I could have left Boston years ago, but I stuck it out [and won a championship in 2008].Green, who has previously spoken out in reaction to criticism about creating superteams, continued in Durants defense by making a comparison between NBA athletes and Silicon Valley CEOs.Nobody complains when somebody leaves Apple and goes to Google, Green said, adding, Arent they in competition with each other?As a basketball player, you are the CEO of a business. You are a business, Green said, according to the San Jose Mercury News. Kevin Durant is a big business. He is the CEO of that business. So him going to play basketball for a different team, the CEO decided to leave where he was at and go somewhere else.Arent you competitive in your day job if you work for Apple? Dont you want to outdo Google? Whats the difference on the basketball court? Its your day job. You want to do whats better for you. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz