Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

26.12.2018 06:47
me since they became teammates ahead of the Spanish Grand Prix earlier this year. The 18-year-old replaced Daniil Kvyat and Ricc Antworten

SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Daniel Ricciardo says the atmosphere at Red Bull has changed since Max Verstappen joined midway through this season.On Saturday at the British Grand Prix, Verstappen outqualified Ricciardo for the first time since they became teammates ahead of the Spanish Grand Prix earlier this year. The 18-year-old replaced Daniil Kvyat and Ricciardo said there had been a noticeable change in the team dynamic ever since.It has been a bit different, like around the team, he said. To be honest, when they made the driver swap already there was a lot of noise created around Barcelona, and then he went on and won it, so that was all a bit chaotic. Then Monaco and what happened to me and this and that.It has been pretty hectic since Max joined. There has been a lot more going on in F1, within the team. So it has created a bit more of an atmosphere Id say. But with myself, he is pushing, he is doing really well, and I obviously want to keep on top of it.I am sure it is bringing out a bit more in both of us. He has just hit puberty, so I dont know what that means -- if he is going to keep getting better, or if the degradation will start. But we will see. It depends on if he lets it grow out or if he clips!After his first qualifying defeat of the season, Ricciardo is looking to immediately gain the upper hand again in Sundays race.From the start Max was obviously quick. In general he had good speed. The last couple of races he has had a bit better race pace through various stints, so its roles reversed now. He is quicker today, so hopefully I am quicker tomorrow. I think I can be.I think the long runs yesterday looked pretty good. I was pretty happy with what we were doing there, and we are making progress with that. So tomorrow expect a fight.He explained that he had lost the majority of his 0.305s deficit to Verstappen in the slow corners.Most of it was in the last chicane. I would say generally he was a little bit quicker there. The first run in Q3 I lost out a bit there, so I lost more than I should have through there, but it was mainly the low speed, and the last chicane was the biggest one.High speed we were looking pretty good. The high speed corners are fun here. The low speed ones are a bit of a pain in the arse. Adidas Shoes Cheap China . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Cheap Adidas Shoes For Sale . LOUIS -- St. http://www.clearanceadidas.com/ . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Adidas Clearance Store . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford.Italian football federation president Carlo Tavecchio says he is unaware of any plans Antonio Conte might have to join Chelsea. The Italy head coach has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge in the summer to replace interim boss Guus Hiddink, with British newspaper reports claiming Conte is close to agreeing a deal to join the Blues after Euro 2016. Sky Italias Valentina Fass says Chelsea have held talks with Antonio Conte about becoming their new boss, but the deal hasnt been finalised just yet. Sky Spoorts News HQ understands Chelsea technical director Michael Emenalo travelled to Italy to watch Juventus Champions League tie with Bayern Munich - a fixture Conte was also due to attend.dddddddddddd His contract with the Italian federation - the FIGC - expires in the summer, and the former Juventus coach has given no public indication he is seeking to renew the deal. Conte: The view from Italy We get the view from Italy on Antonio Conte who has been linked with a move to Chelsea However, Tavecchio, quoted on www.mediagol.it, said: There is no news about the coachs future. This means that for us nothing has changed. Conte has been linked with a move to Chelsea in the summer Conte, 46, guided Juventus to three Serie A titles before resigning in 2014. He was appointed Italy manager just a month later. Also See: Conte: The view from Italy Conte odds-on for Chelsea job Conte similar to Mourinho Would Conte fit Chelsea? cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz